Pan Gu, Creator

So.... it was 3x scripts to make in past and you coudlnt find it under 180m or 150 ... nowdays on dawnglory they are 75-80m and other servers 100m 90m depends... whats deal wiht this suddely so many pan gu's around at double less price?

Comments

• copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    There was a broken promo where you could get like 5200+ packs or something like that by charging 200 dollars and spend 1 silver. A LOT of people did that. Many packs were opened and the tome prices dropped drastically.
    COPY1
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    copy1#8039 wrote: »
    There was a broken promo where you could get like 5200+ packs or something like that by charging 200 dollars and spend 1 silver. A LOT of people did that. Many packs were opened and the tome prices dropped drastically.

That's a few months back. Pan Gus dropped in price just recently. And the items which dropped in price were SOT and Bookless Transcript. And thats not it. The answer is in the forges in 1k. Dunno if they are glitched, haven't found out yet.
  • copy1#8039
    edited December 2018
    Yeah sof, sot, and bookless transcript and all that stuff was dropping, and they honestly been low ever since, at least on my server. Taking the new tome refines into consideration, the only tome worth refining is Emperor, so I cant imagine too many want PanGu anymore. On my server, there been a lot of cheap emperors for sale recently as well due to love up/down unbinding on upgrade regardless if its refined - so some people try to get a tradeable emperor that way and sell their existing emperor a little cheaper than regular prices.
    What goes for the forges, I dont think the cost is really different or anything. They changed the crafting way a little bit so at least its not as painful to upgrade low tomes anymore.
    For someone that cant afford Emperor, even just a PanGu is barely worth trying to get. I got mine back in the day for the interval boost for my sin as a cheap alternative to love up/down - but aps builds are pretty dead nowadays so why bother with PanGu? The few endgame people that go aps have Emperor anyway.

Emperor been dropping further. PanGu is forced to always go down together with emperor price.
    Post edited by copy1#8039 on
    COPY1
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Yeah sof, sot, and bookless transcript and all that stuff was dropping, and they honestly been low ever since, at least on my server. Taking the new tome refines into consideration, the only tome worth refining is Emperor, so I cant imagine too many want PanGu anymore. On my server, there been a lot of cheap emperors for sale recently as well due to love up/down unbinding on upgrade regardless if its refined - so some people try to get a tradeable emperor that way and sell their existing emperor a little cheaper than regular prices.
    What goes for the forges, I dont think the cost is really different or anything. They changed the crafting way a little bit so at least its not as painful to upgrade low tomes anymore.
    For someone that cant afford Emperor, even just a PanGu is barely worth trying to get. I got mine back in the day for the interval boost for my sin as a cheap alternative to love up/down - but aps builds are pretty dead nowadays so why bother with PanGu? The few endgame people that go aps have Emperor anyway.

Emperor been dropping further. PanGu is forced to always go down together with emperor price.

bla bla bla, there is an actual exploit, brought to you by dawnglories fellow russian army...
  • copy1#8039
    bla bla bla, there is an actual exploit, brought to you by dawnglories fellow russian army...

Good for you guys then.
    COPY1
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User

It's not an exploit. Developers changed forges in 1k city. Thats all.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    parrot2010 wrote: »

It's not an exploit. Developers changed forges in 1k city. Thats all.

using an unintended change/bug to your advantage is an exploit! god i love this forum.... so many Joe`s :)