Update on the state of the game / Thinking of returning

Options
Hello ~

Short story on myself, I have played off and on since release. I have taken eh, maybe a year off.

What I am seeking is a short update on the game. I don't need "hey stay away the games expensive". I know it's expensive that's nothing new. But I am curious what an end game toon looks like on cost. for r8 - r9r3 and end game yugioh cards and star levels.

Also, is there a player base? Which server is most active?

Thanks!
get gud ~

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hello ~

Short story on myself, I have played off and on since release. I have taken eh, maybe a year off.

What I am seeking is a short update on the game. I don't need "hey stay away the games expensive". I know it's expensive that's nothing new. But I am curious what an end game toon looks like on cost. for r8 - r9r3 and end game yugioh cards and star levels.

Also, is there a player base? Which server is most active?

Thanks!

The best suggestion anyone can make in regards to server activity is to choose the server that falls into the timezone you live in or are going to play. Taking into account Ping and other peoples play time your see a lot more active at that time and have a better ping the closer you are to the server.

The whole expensive thing annoys me a bit because those are sometimes the ones to moan about server numbers but straight away run the negatives. As for class they all really come around the same cost. Im set on this as well if you have time to farm and their are ways your be fine with out money. If your going PvE just look at G16 and event low lv g17 which will be out soon. if your after PvP then R9 yes but when G17 hits R9 may be harder to farm than G17. For this I would get G16 to start you off save as much coin as you can and be ready to go farm new areas when they come out!

If you can play with a group of friends at the same time it makes it a lot more interesting. Playing Lv lvs on your own can be hard but also int resting at the same time until you hit a boss. Mind you can always WC for help and some OP person will come 1 hit the boss! lol!

Good luck and see you in Game!

Thanks.​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Endgame... What kind of endgame do you want? I think "endgame" vary a lot depends on who you ask.
    Also in general its hard to put a pricetag on x amount gear because so much is RNG based.
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    An update, or rather current state would be. Gear is not really important anymore. Spirit is, For PVE And PVP. The more spirit you have the more Damage you deal and less you take. From mobs/bosses And players. Assuming those bosses/mobs doesn't have a One-shot kill attached to them that is. And mostly (well Every new instance going forward Does indeed have that.) Thats another reason i say gear doesn't matter.

The ultimate goal is to have the most spirit. You deal Most, take less. There are things that make that happen. The most expensive is a RB2 Card set, NP being the most valued. A g16 player can deal 50k+ dmg to a R9 player if the spirit gap is Large enough, No matter the refines. Even a Gap of 200+ spirit can decide the victor. A gap of 1000+ spirit, means that no matter what gear you have, you are getting One shotted. (PVP wise that is)

Now that's out of the way. You would agree two advantages is better than one right? So now that you have the 5k spirit, Why not get the ultimate gear to match? +12 R9/+12 g17, ect. Then when you face off against the other user who also have 5k spirit, You can have an advantage.

(I Dont think any of what i said above applies if you PVP vs sin and not a sin yourself, they'll kill you no matter what character you built/building)

So to sum it up,
    1. The ultimate goal is to get the most spirit.
    2. Get the best gear
    3. Don't run into a sin thang no matter what.
    4. Every new instance Has a one-shot mechanic attached to it, so Be prepared to die no matter how much you spend, If any PVP wise.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Options
    "gear is not very important... spirit is.."

greatest mistake of your life lol. this is a p2win game lol.
    r9 gear has extra 100dex for sins and extra stats for other classes and what not.. hmm its not important.. ...
    r9 has gof...the only thing making sins worth while..

PVP is for NUEMA PORTAL ONLY..
    ALSO SPIRIT CURRENTLY IS PROLLY CAPPED AT 3.75K MIN MAYBE TO 4.3K SPIRIT..
    IF YOU SEE A 5K SPIRIT Noob TELL ME ABOUT IT ..

FUNNY THING IS HIS CALCULATION IS APPROXIMATED..
    the only way a g16 can damage a r9 50k is that he has 300 atk levels.. lols and the r9 has no def level passive and has about 100 spirit... basically a newly created alt...

another funny thing..
    (I Dont think any of what i said above applies if you PVP vs sin and not a sin yourself, they'll kill you no matter what character you built/building)
    this applies only if the sin is nprb2...and not fighting a db... or sb.. same gear same spirit. lol