duskblade build

Sudqi - Sanctuary
Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Duskblade
hii , i just make my first new char duskblade class one , just hope if anyone have some info about build for that class ...

i see this class use same archer gear and its look like it need set points in that way

1 for str and 4 for dex , from now i didnt put any points XD i keep them all until get morer info about best way to set points :)
b:surrender b:surrender

so what u think guys XD?? maybe this need some vit build like bm maybe more hp will be usefull too

like 1 vit 1 str and 3 dex b:shutup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
Post edited by Sudqi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Talayoki - Heavens Tear
    Talayoki - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hii , i just make my first new char duskblade class one , just hope if anyone have some info about build for that class ...

i see this class use same archer gear and its look like it need set points in that way

1 for str and 4 for dex , from now i didnt put any points XD i keep them all until get morer info about best way to set points :)
    b:surrender b:surrender

so what u think guys XD?? maybe this need some vit build like bm maybe more hp will be usefull too

like 1 vit 1 str and 3 dex b:shutup

I would suggest you try it yourself. Nobody knows what's the best build yet. Nobody knows, if you are doing fine with full DD or prefere a mixed build with vit, if you plan to put a lot of effort and money in your gear and gems or not...
    Just try it. And if you don't like the way you stat: you have a new chance at 100, when you reborn. And then again at 2. reborn. And if you still don't know: there are reset notes.
    That's what I did with my seeker...I started with a Vit-build, then realized she's way more tanky than I thought and switched to pure DD after first reincarnation.
  • Sardior - Raging Tide
    Sardior - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    their weapons scale from dex, you just want enough str to use your gear and rest into dex so yeah build them just like sins / archers (4dex1str per lv or 3dex 2 str per lv to get to 105 str quicker so you can use hp helmets.)
  • Urosh - Heavens Tear
    Urosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was looking at their passive skills at level 79. One of them increases both physical and magical defense. That means that their effective health is higher than sins and archer's. Also they can get highest crit chance in game if you build pure dex cause of their other passive. It's up to you. Do you want to be hard to kill DD or do you want to be glass cannon(awesome DD with chance of being 1-2 hit by bosses)? I am currently going 3 dex 1 str and 1 vit.

Edit: Also they recive less damage from ranged attacks making their health even more effective. That makes me think that they can be awesome offtanks with medium-high damage.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I ran an FB39 for a level 44 Duskblade last night. He was an experienced player, and played very aggressively, and seemed capable of taking on any of the mobs one on one. Even granting that he was probably wearing Dreamchaser gear, and went through a lot of charm and pots, that was impressive. The only place he let me do all the work was at Farren.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • redridingwolf
    redridingwolf Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well im trying the standard build for a sin/BM but any good DPS build should do the trick. Having some trouble locating the skills tutors though...any suggestions? b:kiss
  • balboadanser
    balboadanser Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Try typing 'r'. No need for tutors these days
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm building it the way I built my sin, pure dex.
    At max 104 strength (105 if R9) and the rest goes to dex, restat any strength into dex when possible.
    No vit.

So far at level 83 (since I don't have much time to play him at the moment) I have had no issues soloing PV in any range.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My duskblade is now full r9r as of today and I'm seriously considering restating to a more median dexterity / higher vitality build to increase survivability and make it so I won't be squishy via stat points.

I am also considering getting a mix of vitality and josd's as this would work well with the passives of the class which reduce incoming ranged damage giving a sort of extra tankiness.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kirstieb21
    kirstieb21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    My duskblade hasn't learned any new skills b/c I couldn't find the person to go to. Does anyone know who it is and where I can find them? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  • pyrosandstorm#1009
    pyrosandstorm#1009 Posts: 18 Arc User
    I just created a Duskblade, and so far I've been going with 3 Dex, 1 Str, 1 Vit each level.
    ★ ┌ Syveal { Duskblade → Tideswell } ┘
    Starlight { http://starlight-tideswell.shivtr.com }
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    TBH, you don't really need the VIT. It's a good hybrid for survivability, but you'll be gimping your damage output later on.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • pyrosandstorm#1009
    pyrosandstorm#1009 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Okay, thanks. I'll probably start skipping it at some point, but I wanted to boost it at least some to help with surviving :) . Overall in games I tend to do as much solo as I can, so not getting killed a ton thanks to a lack of HP would be nice.
    ★ ┌ Syveal { Duskblade → Tideswell } ┘
    Starlight { http://starlight-tideswell.shivtr.com }
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Okay, thanks. I'll probably start skipping it at some point, but I wanted to boost it at least some to help with surviving :) . Overall in games I tend to do as much solo as I can, so not getting killed a ton thanks to a lack of HP would be nice.
    Yeah, I did that with my seeker then too the VIT off when I RB'ed.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • dragonna#2582
    dragonna#2582 Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2018
    whats the best gear for duskblade I did state like this 3 dex and 2 str every lvl
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @dragonna#2582
    The general rule for dex based characters is that you want your strength to be equal do your current level + 4 then rest dex. Forexample if you are Lv50 then you want 54 strength then rest into dex. Thats 1 strength every 2nd level.
    The best gear is Rank 9.