Stacking EXP, Hyper stones, Optimistic pill, Ancient gift, x2 event

scorpillro
scorpillro Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello,

Is it possible to stack event x2 exp with Ancient gift, x12 Hyper stones and RB1 x4 exp and then pop Optimistic pill at lv 99 as RB1?

Will it make me lv 100? lv 101? Or will the exp skyrocket and make me higher lv?

I remember clearly popping Peripatetic Pill at lv 76 and becomming lv 100 and having 17% exp, so the exp should be added based on current level. But can it be increased with exp modifiers?

Comments

• banknoname
    banknoname Posts: 20 Arc User
    Optimistic Pills give xp via a quest that auto completes. 2x xp events don't boost quest xp. Out of the boosts that you listed only the RB1 multiplier and Ancient Gift will boost the xp from an Optimistic Pill.

The xp boost from tree blessing in a faction base gives a larger boost than Ancient Gifts if you are lucky enough to get it.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    The level doesnt matter as the EXP is fixed and can only be boosted via ancient gift-like buffs and 8+ man faction squad.

You had 17% exp because your character already had that amount of exp (character Lv76 instead of Lv1).

So just pop it at low level and save yourself the trouble.

Such things as x2 event, hypers, silk worms, % gear etc are not quest based and only increase exp gained from killing mobs directly.
  • scorpillro
    edited December 2018
    banknoname wrote: »
    Optimistic Pills give xp via a quest that auto completes. 2x xp events don't boost quest xp. Out of the boosts that you listed only the RB1 multiplier and Ancient Gift will boost the xp from an Optimistic Pill.

The xp boost from tree blessing in a faction base gives a larger boost than Ancient Gifts if you are lucky enough to get it.

Thank you.
    shopcheese wrote: »
    The level doesnt matter as the EXP is fixed and can only be boosted via ancient gift-like buffs and 8+ man faction squad.

You had 17% exp because your character already had that amount of exp (character Lv76 instead of Lv1).

So just pop it at low level and save yourself the trouble.

Such things as x2 event, hypers, silk worms, % gear etc are not quest based and only increase exp gained from killing mobs directly.

I already leveled up to 99lv RB 1

So ok here is what happened:

I was lv 99 RB1
    Had exp = 30.383.534 (99.9%) with 28969 exp needed for level up (303.597.216 total exp for lv 99 @ 99.9%)
    Had spirit= 124.114.543

1537/3204 Vitae VII arcane sky (which remained unchanged)

After eating 1 ancient gift and popping the optimistic pill

I gained in chat several times

EXP 341.579.295
    Spirit 91.087.812

But the actual total was:

810.257.295 TOTAL XP GIVEN
    91.087.812 TOTAL SPIRIT given

Current level: 102 Rb1
    Current EXP = 6.780.326 (1.3%)
    Current spirit= 215.202.355

Lv 101 requires 267.816.000 exp
    Lv 102 requires 535.632.000 exp

The Ancient gift worked with stacking I think.

I really enjoyed playing lv 1- lv 99 as RB1 with the x4 exp buff. I bet it would be different experience for everybody, but I did enjoy doing almost all quests I stumbled upon. I also leveled over 30 Zeals with feeding them exp so I don't level up and pass my quests on the way (I did all possible quests I could).

The Zeal I had when I popped the pill was lv 29, 18LP
    But sadly, it didn't become very lucky because with Optimistic pill boost it became only lv 85 with 42LP. Bad luck I guess :)
    Oh well.

Does REFLECTION meditation gain any boosts from x2 event?
    Also, is it affected from the Earning hours (8 gain hours)?
    Post edited by scorpillro on
  • shopcheese
    All quests? I wonder how your rb2 journey is gonna be!
  • scorpillro
    shopcheese wrote: »
    All quests? I wonder how your rb2 journey is gonna be!

Yes, All quests and my RB2 journey will be like so:

Do all dailies, title quests. Then Autoculti overnight somwehere for mats like Glue or Leather.
    I've already tested it with x4 boost from RB1, auto culti 8h leveled me from 64 to 74 over 1 night.

Tbh Dailies + Bh will give me like 30% exp/day at lv 98 so it's all cool XD

• shopcheese
    edited December 2018
    That's quite some patience! Well, I enjoyed questing too, and I lvled almost every class that way, but thats a long time ago now. Now I just want to get Lv100 as fast as possible with as little work as possible, as I dislike being lower for multiple days in a row and I just did all that content way too much I guess.

Also I forgot to answer your earlier questions.
    Reflection is not affected by x2 event, ancient gift, etc, not even the RB boost. You can however do deep reflection to get more per minute, need a special item for that.
    It doesnt affect your earning hours, so you can do it easily inbetween your botting sessions.
  • wolfish11
    wolfish11 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Reflection is only effected by your current lvl, so a lvl 100 rb will get the same as a lvl 100 non rb, and a rb lvl 50 will get the same as a lvl 50 non rb. Deep reflection works the same way but I believe gives 2x the amunt of exp you normaly get for your lvl.

But yea I do the same get to lvl 99 then use the pills, mostly becuase lvling from 1 to 99 isn't that hard and if you die the loss of exp isn't as bad as lvling from 100 to 102 normaly.

I did do this on a lvl 99 in guild squad with legacy mark and the non rb pill and got 103 so yea that's possible also
  • scorpillro
    edited December 2018
    wolfish11 wrote: »
    Reflection is only effected by your current lvl, so a lvl 100 rb will get the same as a lvl 100 non rb, and a rb lvl 50 will get the same as a lvl 50 non rb. Deep reflection works the same way but I believe gives 2x the amunt of exp you normaly get for your lvl.

But yea I do the same get to lvl 99 then use the pills, mostly becuase lvling from 1 to 99 isn't that hard and if you die the loss of exp isn't as bad as lvling from 100 to 102 normaly.

I did do this on a lvl 99 in guild squad with legacy mark and the non rb pill and got 103 so yea that's possible also

With reflection do 104lv get the same exp as 100lv?

And if I leave tons of exp as lv 103 RB1 in my ancient tome, when I reawaken second time what will happen to that exp? will i be able to edit my Non RB and RB1 to 105 instantly once I reach lv 100 RB2 with the tome if I have accumulated enough EXP?