• darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    Got the same!
  • seekeroftruth1
    seekeroftruth1 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yeah PWi fix your server ............... fix the lag so i can play properly
  • vacekira
    vacekira Posts: 9 Arc User
    I suggest special maintenance for Tideswell, but this time take server and throw into trash and buy BRAND NEW ONE.

Its easy and simple fix.
    Tideswell
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    @teabagg , sorry but your comments* are filtered: we can't read any of your comments.

If you wrote something like 'server is up and running' then yes, we already know. :)

*= you write something almost 3 hours ago.
  • sadlie
    sadlie Posts: 12 Arc User
    We are going to get a 5 x A chest, 5 x S pack, 5 x A pack, 100 gold code for this :D
    For a difference, give s chest instead of s pack :D
  • sjampie
    sadlie wrote: »
    We are going to get a 5 x A chest, 5 x S pack, 5 x A pack, 100 gold code for this :D

Nah, if you read other threads, like the one from 2017 (Etherblade server), we will never get anything. Well, we all had something today: free time. I normally use it to buy a few bottles of Merlot but today I just visited Dawnglory server for a few hours just to read the 'jenzo-spam'. As for Tideswell: if you didn't had spam in your in-game mailbox: Craberson will send it a.s.a.p. (hint:use your blacklist).
  • sadlie
    sadlie Posts: 12 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »
    sadlie wrote: »

Nah, if you read other threads, like the one from 2017 (Etherblade server), we will never get anything. Well, we all had something today: free time. I normally use it to buy a few bottles of Merlot but today I just visited Dawnglory server for a few hours just to read the 'jenzo-spam'. As for Tideswell: if you didn't had spam in your in-game mailbox: Craberson will send it a.s.a.p. (hint:use your blacklist).

Lol too many jenzo toons, pwi should do something or give us the option to blacklist more people :tired_face:
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    You don't need to keep em bl. As the accounts are being banned.

I agree with others on this and as I know what PWE has in place and is fighting it I think more could be done.

As for the server downtime I don't have any active contacts any more. So reporting them from my angle is impossible.

Thanks.
  • sjampie
    Some accounts will not be banned. I know some are here for a long time, like the one in Archosaur. Have send screenshots (from all servers, same location) to CS but this 'game abusing' seems to be legal. Well, fine by me; I just move around those area's, skipping all catshops in that area.

About the bl: I most of the time use it for a couple of days. No need to collect all spammer-names. :)