Class Nerfs?

1789101113»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I personally got no grievance with outnumber pk is when ppl complaining there's no fun while being on the side of an army vs a couple ppl. Last night 2v3 and we were winning 1 wizard shows up ok no I tell ppl uh oh then I got a pm a faction signet in crisis sent told my guys SZ. 2 of us made it within 10 seconds about 15 ppl are outside of sz callin 3 ppl cowards for not coming out and legit waited for about an hour for 3 ppl to come out. Welcome to DA where 3 v 15 is considered QQ from the side that has 3 lawl. Like I already made it clear local pk and tw is dead on my server I prefer to stay on xtw/svs :D
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    If u want good pvp in 2017, check your numbers. I dont say that to anyone in particular or any faction. I say it to everyone. Everyone outnumbers sometimes. So don't be that guy.

I almost never pvp anymore because most times i see my side rolling i leave so that it balances it a bit. Or, the other side will have 5:1 and then there's really no point unless we're just distracting pkers so our members can get their quests done.

I know that will never happen but thats the dream. You create the server you want.

If everyone truly wants good PK they will make good PK. They'll communicate. They'll see 20 on their T filter and work it out. It's amazing. You can think the guy you're pking is a total **** but you can still PM them!

If everyone wants 30 second rolls that make their pants feel stuffed and tells everyone to stop qqing overtime that slowly causes the entire population to camp blue name cuz they're tired of faction signets on their head... well, welcome to pvp 2017. thats an easy server to make too.

Pretty easy distinction to make.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    eirghan wrote: »
    If u want good pvp in 2017, check your numbers. I dont say that to anyone in particular or any faction. I say it to everyone. Everyone outnumbers sometimes. So don't be that guy.

I almost never pvp anymore because most times i see my side rolling i leave so that it balances it a bit. Or, the other side will have 5:1 and then there's really no point unless we're just distracting pkers so our members can get their quests done.

I know that will never happen but thats the dream. You create the server you want.

If everyone truly wants good PK they will make good PK. They'll communicate. They'll see 20 on their T filter and work it out. It's amazing. You can think the guy you're pking is a total **** but you can still PM them!

If everyone wants 30 second rolls that make their pants feel stuffed and tells everyone to stop qqing overtime that slowly causes the entire population to camp blue name cuz they're tired of faction signets on their head... well, welcome to pvp 2017. thats an easy server to make too.

Pretty easy distinction to make.

Yeah that's what I mostly do as well, not much reason to pk anymore since atm my side mostly dominates in numbers, almost every pk is either a struggle to get more people or a faceroll.

Plus the few times where they actually outnumber us being a support class I pretty much spend the entire time watching my character get para-locked, waiting for the inevitable 0 def proc so I can instantly die to a 27k knife throw, rinse and repeat. GG uncounterable mechanics.

Arena is really the last hope for any sort of decent pvp...I REALLY hope pwi takes some care to implement this properly, because I can feel a lot of people getting fed up with the game if Arena turns into a buggy mess.
  • seeker200
    seeker200 Posts: 12 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @seeker200 so 3 other servers of NA players can suffer and quit just like most of the NA on DA please calm down

Why would it be a EU server? xD I bet it would be US east because its in the "middle" of all servers. And I really dont know why so many quit... Myself I am a NA player on Da server in case you don't know.
  • blazerboy
    edited February 2017
    @seeker200 do you not remember xnw? DownsGlory had nearly 2/3 more than other servers and we are mainly a EU server you really think they will make it NA? Also pwi could easily make things a little more fair for DA's NA population by setting it so one year it's NA friend another EU just flip it or duplicate events and make it so can only do it once per day. Hell make NW NA based Friday and Sunday EU so many possible solutions nah they said **** NA players we still have EU wtb server transfer stone.

You don't know why people quit? K Monday tigers 2pm many ppl found this a source of coins nope most NA can't do Thursday night fight very needed for g17 and blood Nope **** off NA Friday TW and NW yep NA you can go to hell. But wait you're allowed to do Saturday and Sunday NW while running off 500-2k ping yes it's a great day to be a NA player on DA......
  • blazerboy
    edited February 2017
    @eirghan I can agree and disagree at this point a particular faction owns most of the server so some of us are like "welp I'm not feeding this" so we will challenge to a simple 10v10 ofc they refuse so we decide to host our own 5v5 inter with our own group of misfits. Had fun yea yea sure until a faction sig from said faction has us running to sz zzzzzz lawl GGWP there is no good mass pk in 2017 I guess ._. Cross server 3v3 or 6v6 I really hope this saves pvp ._.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    problem is TNF also encouraged this sort of server politics, i really dont get f.e. reign and zulu stay allied with crisis... they do not attack crisis ppl but crisis ppl farm them every room they can, when if they would just fight back they would reach gold and higher easily (been reaching plat few weeks now with being the counterside of the goddamn server)

I can only say what I've been saying before. I know, memory is a tricky thing, but when you've been in Crisis we had the same exact issues you mention now. It was Crisis vs Requiem, Infamous and Reign and they always hardcore outnumbered us. Now its the other way around. I hate imbalanced mass-pvp...but times change, sides change. That's natural.

I heard rumours about some infa-people boasting their egos being like "ah most of crisis players are nubs, etc, etc.." Still, the same thing. We have been talking infa down for ages on end when the situation was reversed. However, while I agree that we have loads of unexperienced people in Crisis..the amount of such people in Infa is still way higher. It got better because lot of skilled people from reign went over to Infa. Point is..anyone on the whole server is free to challange me to a 1v1 and then I will personally test their knowledge of their own class, skill and proficiency.

I don't know why people just don't get anything, that isnt organized PvP, is just stupid. There is no need to QQ, rage or anything at all about it. Random, stupid fun. That's what it is. You also don't have to wait for other factions to show up for 3v3, 5v5, etc... just do it faction internal. Why doesnt that work most of the time? Because all of you just wanna feel superior over your enemies, not your comrades. Another reason why people bundle together in such big faction/alliances. Beat your enemy. A very, very basic human behavior. It's in our nature so you are not particularly to blame for it. Still ruins alot of fun.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    even in the arena, in the same number, there are lots of issue affected pvp fun.
    (1) gear imbalance. many fights will end up face-rolls cuz gear gap
    (2) class imbalance. as i show in other post, some classes are high demanded, some are not. many ppl will feel rejection just because their classes are not good at arena, until pwcn/pwi make 12.vs.12.(but it will lead to other issues cuz hard to find enough ppl to make sq)
    (3) top rank player means best gear+best class match+good skill. But skill is not a major factor in the arena. the bad thing is, to those top rank players, they can't find similar stage sq to fight and end up no-match. To solve this problem, pwcn had to let top stage sq fight 2nd/3rd stage sq. Then, more face-roll happens again and again.

Devs said they were considering a fair gear arena in the future. But this problem is if the CSer and f2p players have the same gear in arena, how to let ppl pay for this game. they must consider let CSer have some advances. If no CSer, servers will have to be shut down.

Indeed, if u want to make a fair pvp, ppl always can find a corner in the world and wear a similar gear and pvp all day alone. Then, theoretically, u can make a fair 1.vs.1, 2.vs.2....et al. then, u can make skill become a major factor. for this pvp, u don't need arena at all. However, most players in pwi don't like that kind of pvp. Many many other pvp games are more skillful and balance pvp than pwi.

why ppl pay for this game by money and time. Just because by CS (or farm), ppl can kick some asses or ppl can not kick their asses easily (for pve, don't need much CS). so this game is designed for gear races, not for skillful pvp.
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • blazerboy
    That's why I advocate faction vs faction with at most 1-3 outside members of either to supplement only. Not another guild bring another squad and half "we want to have fun too" so when it's 15v17 of EITHER TEAM. What fun are you bringing if one side you bring 7-10. "Bring more ppl then" >.> really on our server maybe any just saying that is x5 easier than it actually is when you can just stop sticking your nose in another's business :D if you want fun then ask for 1v1 or team vs team not just kill pk then say some bs like "We want fun" I guess what I'm trying to say is are you trying to pk for fun or pk for hate atm I think it's hate. Hell its not like crisis doesn't even experience this when it's even numbers crisis vs infa then suddenly punishers bring like 10 ppl which it's like guys chill >.> same when reign does it on crisis side
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    problem is TNF also encouraged this sort of server politics, i really dont get f.e. reign and zulu stay allied with crisis... they do not attack crisis ppl but crisis ppl farm them every room they can, when if they would just fight back they would reach gold and higher easily (been reaching plat few weeks now with being the counterside of the goddamn server)

I can only say what I've been saying before. I know, memory is a tricky thing, but when you've been in Crisis we had the same exact issues you mention now. It was Crisis vs Requiem, Infamous and Reign and they always hardcore outnumbered us. Now its the other way around. I hate imbalanced mass-pvp...but times change, sides change. That's natural.

I heard rumours about some infa-people boasting their egos being like "ah most of crisis players are nubs, etc, etc.." Still, the same thing. We have been talking infa down for ages on end when the situation was reversed. However, while I agree that we have loads of unexperienced people in Crisis..the amount of such people in Infa is still way higher. It got better because lot of skilled people from reign went over to Infa. Point is..anyone on the whole server is free to challange me to a 1v1 and then I will personally test their knowledge of their own class, skill and proficiency.

I don't know why people just don't get anything, that isnt organized PvP, is just stupid. There is no need to QQ, rage or anything at all about it. Random, stupid fun. That's what it is. You also don't have to wait for other factions to show up for 3v3, 5v5, etc... just do it faction internal. Why doesnt that work most of the time? Because all of you just wanna feel superior over your enemies, not your comrades. Another reason why people bundle together in such big faction/alliances. Beat your enemy. A very, very basic human behavior. It's in our nature so you are not particularly to blame for it. Still ruins alot of fun.

well thats not my case

also when i was there i could really recall "just 3-4 more for pvp" and **** like that,
    and i can also recall an unmerge cause we were triple def whole rest of server in tw
    and crisis was right to merge mayhem thats always what i wanted, but you take that then you ally basically rest of the server cept 1 faction that is in a rebuild phase... well man what the ****... where is the challenge

guess nowadays it's just a carebear fest, look at oroc tnf videos he literaly walks around in an instance supposed to be a mass pvp madness, players sitting on the floor waiting for the random one shot or not to pass
    is that how TNF was designed for?

**** wake up and fight back.​​

It reminds me more of a real life active shooter scenario, the guy with the gun has all of the power, but technically they could all win if they all rushed him, but no one wants to die so they just cower in a corner and hope the killer doesn't notice them.

The difference is you can't actually "die" in this game, and even 1 death still means you can continue since there's 5 rounds, so really who's fault is it? People are just lazy and want the least-effort path to personal victory.
  • blazerboy
    Lmfao ^ this is what's wrong with DawnsGlory
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @blazerboy nah bro, @dregenfox is right. this not a server specific matter..its human. A part of that lies within everyone of us.

Everytime a human accuses someone else for something then they usually forget that they are human as well...so the fault partially lies within everyone of us. No one is better or worse. we are all human. However, humans have the potential to control some of their primal instincts to some extent. w/e you should or not is to decide for yourself.

Something that helps getting me through everyday:

Sure, our existance makes no sense and is pretty much useless...but we are here. All we do is trying to pass our time as enjoyable as possible. However, everything is a needed and enjoyable part of it. We want to love, we want to hate, we want to fight and also laugh over silly things. That's the whole human experience. After all is said and done, no matter how we handle it with others, deep down we are just happy that we can life through it with others. Deep down most humans are grateful for every moment they can share with someone else, even if it is rage-inducing.

So just enjoy every moment. We will laugh, cry, rage, love and all the emotions you can possibly imagine. Up and down. Thats just who we are.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Wait what. You guys are having trouble being ganked by a single gunman?

Usually the problem is 50+ gunmen in a room of 30 hostages :D
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Guess Et is actually off good then, compared to rest of servers least. Karma wins some, the alliance wins some, numbers are never completely even but we get decent PK every now and then. Sure you have the likes of Paiiin posting 2:1 numbered fights on YT and talking mad **** but thats just internet for you I guess.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blazerboy
    Lawl all I want is to switch server and terrorize another server with 1v1s
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    @blazerboy Come to et. We'll lock you and paiin in the same room armed to the teeth with teles.
  • blazerboy
    Lawl leggo @mooglemonger
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    I KNOW ITS LATE AF BUT LIKE XDDDD

Wot es dis

why this fight considered as an example LOL

it was when i had +8 gear,moria phy shards,didn't do any dailys means 0 new passive and 0 spirit gain,when he was like close maxing all his passives and sky lvl xDDDDDDDD from sky lvl,and like nearly Full AEU set RA0

i hardly log fourms but seems alot of action happening here xD

cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
This discussion has been closed.