What is best for pvp ? ATK LVL or GOD OF FRENZY add in weapon ?

drayfall
drayfall Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Some say atk lvl + frenzy it's gg. Anothers say atk lvl is way better. Which is better for high end gear ?
Post edited by drayfall on

Comments

• womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    I'm confused, do you mean frenzy the genie skill?
  • drayfall
    I mean God of Frenzy in weapon. In cost 5% hp you have a chance to hit the double damage.
  • drayfall
    When i roll a wepon i have to choose between attack level and god of frenzy. Which is better ?

30 attack level or god of frenzy ?
    50 attack level or god of frenzy ?
    70 attack level or god of frenzy ?

How the stronger barbarian is ?
  • niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    End game gear have both, ATK LVL + GOD OF FRENZY, but if you're talking about the G17 WEAP 5th recast, you can choose between ATK LVL + GOF OR DEF LVL + GOF (or other atk procs)
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    i feel like talking to a kid..
    higher the numbers of atk level the better,
    def level provides survival benefits.

in pve environment - atk level is better.
    in pvp - its mixed..
    gof is double damage at the cost of hp. its better on high refined players that has lot of hp.
    barbs can be a dd but can never beat sins or db in terms of damage output.
    that's why barbs can never hold aggro on bosses unless they np +12..
    gl to you..
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    @dbfarmer1#6868 Not true, an equally built full DD barb can easily hold aggro vs Sins and DBs, especially now that the Barb also has Violent Triumph to further boost damage output. Even the spam skills are not that slow.

Besides that:

Anything above 30 Att lvl outperforms pure GoF by quite a bit. The Assumed proc chance for gof is 20%. 30 att lvl is a steady damage increase of roughly 26% overall in most scenarios. SO a r8rr with just GoF will always be outperformed by any G16, Warsoul and g17.3+ weapon without GoF.

Then again, endgame always has att lvl and GoF, so its not really a question.
  • tmurph#4614
    tmurph#4614 Posts: 2 Arc User
    @dbfarmer1#6868 Not true, an equally built full DD barb can easily hold aggro vs Sins and DBs, especially now that the Barb also has Violent Triumph to further boost damage output. Even the spam skills are not that slow.

Besides that:

Anything above 30 Att lvl outperforms pure GoF by quite a bit. The Assumed proc chance for gof is 20%. 30 att lvl is a steady damage increase of roughly 26% overall in most scenarios. SO a r8rr with just GoF will always be outperformed by any G16, Warsoul and g17.3+ weapon without GoF.

Then again, endgame always has att lvl and GoF, so its not really a question.

I have Gof on r8r2 on dagg weap and i allways outdmg G16 or Warsoul weapon players. And yah same refines on weap.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    a full dd barb . . . is not an effective barb they can try to be a dd... but... that's not really their job on pwi... everything pve full dd barb is ok.. but on pvp... idk.. try it... you can kill stuff... but idk you go bye bye few mins faster than a np tank barb, one setup on tank barb is heartbite rend + dimlight figure atk level/def level weapon works just fine. try that setup you still deal tons of damage and gets away and kills everyone ... after dimlight effect gone..
    lol sylver ... only way u can out dd another ws weap is that u have same or maybe +30 atk levels + gof.. but with r8 wep you really wont achieve that +30 unless u have devil stone or deity stone on armor.. . gl with that as well.