Returning player. Veno pet question

runescapesucks
runescapesucks Posts: 50 Arc User
How much in-game coins do I need to get a legendary phoenix pet now?
I cant farm for it because i dont play much.

Ty

Comments

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    considering that gold ranges from the very rare 7m to the normal 8/9m, and that you need 9999 of those items, and that 1000 of those from the boutique is 25 golds (45 golds for the 2000 pack)...
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    I would highly recommend any other legendary pet than phoenix.
  • runescapesucks
    edited October 2018
    nociro wrote: »
    I would highly recommend any other legendary pet than phoenix.
    Why? Isnt there only two legendary? Phoenix and hercules?
  • runescapesucks
    i already have the hercules but i always dreamed of having the phoenix before I quit PWI. But now i’m back i was wondering if prices dropped
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    There are six legendary pets now and, unfortunately, the Phoenix is not particularly worth getting. You can read short reviews (accompanied by video links) of each legendary pet on PWI wiki's legendary pet page.

Here is a quick rundown:

Hercules: best tanking pet
    Monkey King: best PvP pet
    Harpy: best PvE pet
    Battlebot: alternative best PvE pet
    Phoenix: "jack of all trades" pet, can be used for anything but gets overshadowed by other legendary pets
    Corgi: "jack of all trades" pet, can be used for anything but gets overshadowed by other legendary pets

​​
  • runescapesucks
    There are six legendary pets now and, unfortunately, the Phoenix is not particularly worth getting. You can read short reviews (accompanied by video links) of each legendary pet on PWI wiki's legendary pet page.

Here is a quick rundown:

Phoenix: "jack of all trades" pet, can be used for anything but gets overshadowed by other legendary pets
    Corgi: "jack of all trades" pet, can be used for anything but gets overshadowed by other legendary pets

​​

Here is a quick rundown:

​​

Thank you for that. I love you. Mod you can close this thread now. Thanks
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    serious advice?... dont get the pet... veno's are not necessarily known for its damage. with just g16+12 u can get away with anything since u just debuff slave.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    serious advice?... dont get the pet... veno's are not necessarily known for its damage. with just g16+12 u can get away with anything since u just debuff slave.

Such ignorance is astounding