Zongzi Event Wonderland

erzado
erzado Posts: 15 Arc User
I read the news after today's maintenance and it says that there's a new zongzi event in Wonderland until 16th of October. There's an NPC just outside the main square named Crazy Tank Secretary with 3 Sturmwagons beside her, but no quest flag or anything else. You can ride the wagon but there's no point in doing it. Do I miss something here? Is it one more event that NPCs appear but no quest? Like the one in Arch with the chat invitation but no quest flag?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited October 2018
    The zongzi event refers to a quest called "You want a Zongzi, don't you?" which is similar to the old Snake Isle Dungeon Race events. You can teleport to the Snake Isle area for the event through President Tremolo at 9:50am-10:05am, 1:50pm-2:05pm, and 5:50pm-6:05pm to do the event. More information about the event can be found on the wiki page here.

As for the Crazy Tank stuff, I'm not sure if those events are active since pwdatabase says the quests were active in May/June (before we got the update of course). I could also be wrong and it might become active, but it's definitely not the zongzi event.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • erzado
    erzado Posts: 15 Arc User
    Ah thank you very much!!
  • soulstress
    soulstress Posts: 1 Arc User
    :)