#freeInPsyDoubt

My friend on the Tideswell server was recently banned for an unknown reason. He was not notified why he was banned, nor did he receive an email telling him which rule that he violated. He is currently banned for 525600 minutes (1 year) and for no obvious reason. Kind of ridiculous to ban a player who is VERY active and charges regularly especially without notifying him why he was banned on a Friday night.

Comments

• moonchild#7709
    moonchild#7709 Posts: 14 Arc User
    #FreeInPsyDoubt
  • avaelizabeth1
    avaelizabeth1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I think we'd all like to know why he was banned, like an official reason not just speculations on world chat. #freeInPsyDoubt
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    there are many speculations but 0 evidence and 0 shreds of evidence. as a GM i think you would contact them to stop as to avoid the ban and enjoy the game. if persisting and it is chat related, chat mute for x minutes. if they then log an alt then ban. you guys need to make a reliable system for bans and fix your email system as well. he has yet to receive an email and it has been 2 hours since the incident. @FreeInPsydoubt
  • shirxneki
    shirxneki Posts: 2 Arc User
    #FreeInPsyDoubt This is just ridiculous. He had no reason to get banned, unban him.

• boiledbaby
    boiledbaby Posts: 5 Arc User
    there are many speculations but 0 evidence and 0 shreds of evidence. as a GM i think you would contact them to stop as to avoid the ban and enjoy the game. if persisting and it is chat related, chat mute for x minutes. if they then log an alt then ban. you guys need to make a reliable system for bans and fix your email system as well. he has yet to receive an email and it has been 2 hours since the incident. @FreeInPsydoubt

Truth. Shady way to treat your PAYING customers. Could always go to another game where they treat their player base with DIGNITY to at least notify them when they violate a rule instead of force logging him off in the middle of a dungeon and telling him he has a 12 minute ban that turns into a 525600 minute ban. IJS. Not how you treat customers business 101.

• boiledbaby
    I uninstalled this trash worthless game. Until this is resolved I wont ever say one positive thing about this game. Your game is TRASH. Your servers are TRASH. Your GMs are TRASH. And tbh your customer support is even WORSE which is hard to do. IM going to tell literally every single one of my friends about how terrible this game is and not to charge a single penny on this SCAM. I would like one forum mod to argue that a single one of my arguments isnt vailid. Because im being VERY fair and objective here. Your cave design is LAZY at best. Your game engine is 15 years old. The servers your game is hosted on is constantly 200ms + when i live in the middle of the US. Your GMs can never be reached when needed. And your customer service is literally the worst ive EVER encountered in any game ive EVER played. Ive played literally THOUSANDS of games and HUNDREDS of games with online components on every platform imaginable for over 20 years. So congratulations you take the cake. The only thing that is keeping your game alive is your COMMUNITY and you turn your back on them.
  • boiledbaby
    _ I _ Ban me too
  • cherybomb8
    cherybomb8 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Me too while you're at it.
  • eekrun
    eekrun Posts: 1 Arc User
    boiledbaby wrote: »
    I uninstalled this trash worthless game. Until this is resolved I wont ever say one positive thing about this game. Your game is TRASH. Your servers are TRASH. Your GMs are TRASH. And tbh your customer support is even WORSE which is hard to do. IM going to tell literally every single one of my friends about how terrible this game is and not to charge a single penny on this SCAM. I would like one forum mod to argue that a single one of my arguments isnt vailid. Because im being VERY fair and objective here. Your cave design is LAZY at best. Your game engine is 15 years old. The servers your game is hosted on is constantly 200ms + when i live in the middle of the US. Your GMs can never be reached when needed. And your customer service is literally the worst ive EVER encountered in any game ive EVER played. Ive played literally THOUSANDS of games and HUNDREDS of games with online components on every platform imaginable for over 20 years. So congratulations you take the cake. The only thing that is keeping your game alive is your COMMUNITY and you turn your back on them.
    Ill spend more to make up for the loss o:) #reapwhatyousow

• boiledbaby
    eekrun wrote: »
    boiledbaby wrote: »
    Ill spend more to make up for the loss o:) #reapwhatyousow

Go for it kid. If you wanted to burn your money you could ask me and id burn it for you. At least youd get some satisfaction from it.
  • onlyougotme
    onlyougotme Posts: 2 New User
    u're not the only whale in the sea. u may free to go. tc :D :D
    #dontfreethecancerintideswellserver
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    you all are lucky Psy. is not in the mood to talk here or he would cement his ban. enough of your ****, he charges more than you fake talkers. and if you're going to make cancer jokes. you should be banned too
  • onlyougotme
    onlyougotme Posts: 2 New User
    whale Cerberu says lol and condolences.
  • mal33
    mal33 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sounds like his new favorite movie should be RENT. But tbh one less troll on DW k thanks bye
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    You will need to ask them to contact Support.

They must do so from his account via ticket system or by sending an email to the address in my signature.

Asking why they have been banned.
    My advise is to be polite and understanding I can't stress this enough. The GM will be able to help with a better understanding.

Sadly I will need to close this thread as bans are not allowed to be discussed on here.

Thanks.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
This discussion has been closed.