It starts again...

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Arigora Colosseum
Welp, Crisis isn't even Top 5 anymore, considering we lost so many people and we surely don't expect to win anything this season but...

THIS is just ridiculous. Same as last year. RNG GG!

Update: And ofc all of those 3 faction full show us. I could bet a huge sum of money that no other faction will have 3 endgame factions fully focus them this season just once but Crisis will have the same thing again, multiple times. I am nearly 100% sure. Ridiculous indeed.

Comments

• veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    dude xd
    its definitely unlucky but doesnt worth a forumpost mouse-45.gif​​
  • jsxshadow
    veiszb wrote: »
    dude xd
    its definitely unlucky but doesnt worth a forumpost mouse-45.gif​​

I know..if it would've happened once that is.. xD I am a beacon of bad luck. Maybe I should just leave crisis, then they will win :DD
  • hurrdurrurr
    hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User
    You had 7 potential battle slots. Out of those 7 you landed 3 fights. Prolly bit unlucky matches out of potential pool but this doesnt remotely deserve a forum post. People have landed 5+ battles and not felt the need to come crying to forums bout it. But Joes dear Crisis lands 3 and its worthy rng to cry on forums. All you gonna achieve with this is make your guild look like bunch of crybabies.
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    @hurrdurrurr Does your guild control what you can and cannot post on forums?
  • jsxshadow
    You had 7 potential battle slots. Out of those 7 you landed 3 fights. Prolly bit unlucky matches out of potential pool but this doesnt remotely deserve a forum post. People have landed 5+ battles and not felt the need to come crying to forums bout it. But Joes dear Crisis lands 3 and its worthy rng to cry on forums. All you gonna achieve with this is make your guild look like bunch of crybabies.

Then go ahead, post a screenshot of any faction this season who even gets even close to those matchups at the same time AND gets fully stacked by all of them. I am not talking about getting 5 fights from factions in which 3 no show and only 20 ppl show for the other 2 factions each...man, people never did well with logic, I know, but sometimes it's ridiculous.

If we only had one of those factions showing, it would still be an unlucky matchup, yap, but having them all focus us? This has nothing to do with crying. This is pointing out how ridiculously rigged the friggin xTW matchup system is and that it was this exact same thing last season for Crisis...multiple times while all the other factions just chilled. So people seriously can stop thinking about how they "won" over Crisis last season because they "were better". RNG is RNG. Dumb people are dumb people.

7 potential battle slots...what about the 13+ Slots from Tempest/Vindi last season and constantly getting 2 or less fights. GTFO with your BS.
  • womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Where were you during xTW then? Crisis needed all the bodies it could get :(
  • hurrdurrurr
    yoabu#2667 wrote: »
    @hurrdurrurr Does your guild control what you can and cannot post on forums?

No but they dont seem to be crying over rng regarding xTW each and every week either like some ppl.

@Joe. Lot of factions are focusing on tier 1 lands now that they saw what Tempest did do last season. As a result you are bound to get rough weekend when you own lot of those lands sooner or later. Vindi has had rough weekends, Echo has had rough weekends, Tempest has had rough weekends, Every faction really, who has means to hoard lands, has had rough weekends. But not so surprisingly you are the only one crying bout it.
  • tannnisss
    tannnisss Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    deleted
    Post edited by tannnisss on
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    You are aware that the bidding choice that was made that week also was the reason why you got as many fights as you did? There is method to the madness that is DC fights. It's why even with 12 lands you can damage control how many fights you get. *shrugs*
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I agree, BS system.
  • jsxshadow
    tannnisss wrote: »
    Joe stop being a clown. All you do is make a fool out of yourself and crisis.

Human trash as usual is oblivious to issues as long as it doesn't effect themselves. Thank you for reminding me of obvious things. I am just pointing out the truth, not even QQing as I said it makes no difference in this season and the last season is over. People just wanna talk against me out of habbit, no rhyme or reason, pure stupidity. And I am the one making a fool out of myself :D sure!
    berrynl wrote: »
    You are aware that the bidding choice that was made that week also was the reason why you got as many fights as you did? There is method to the madness that is DC fights. It's why even with 12 lands you can damage control how many fights you get. *shrugs*

How should that work tho. It is not like all faction coordinate their bids and can thus prepare for the perfect outcome..and even if that was true..then it would indeed be a very rigged system and not just insane RNG.
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    You cannot influence exactly what land will get attacked, but your bidding choices influence how high on the list you get to be for a potential attack. There will always be RNG, but you can shift the odds in your favor if you adjust your bidding pattern accordingly (especially if you know beforehand what your numbers will be in the upcoming weekend).
  • destructionofevil
    destructionofevil Posts: 14 Arc User
    Probably better if you get 7 fight since complain about only 3 faction fight lol
  • hurrdurrurr
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Human trash as usual is oblivious to issues as long as it doesn't effect themselves. Thank you for reminding me of obvious things. I am just pointing out the truth, not even QQing as I said it makes no difference in this season and the last season is over. People just wanna talk against me out of habbit, no rhyme or reason, pure stupidity. And I am the one making a fool out of myself :D sure!

So if it doesnt matter, why are you complaining? Past seasons there has been multiple harder weekends for factions to deal with and there will be similar weekends this season for factions to deal with. You landed the potentially first such weekend this season, boo hoo. But go on, insult ppl, that`ll make them listen to you.

If you didnt post **** like this on basically weekly basis, ppl might tolerate it more but there is always something you whine about. And its not just just the whining, its the constant bashing of everybody who isnt connected to you in the process if somebody dares to disagree with you.
  • stormiiy
    stormiiy Posts: 3 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »

berrynl wrote: »

How should that work tho. It is not like all faction coordinate their bids and can thus prepare for the perfect outcome..and even if that was true..then it would indeed be a very rigged system and not just insane RNG.

i told your leader one year ago how, he reacted with a troll smiley and lost every season since.
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    YALL BE TALKING BOUT NOTHING GO OUTSIDE BREATH THE FRESH AIR