Multi-Clienting Temporarily Disabled - Discussion

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited June 2018
    This post has been closed temporary and will be reopened soon.

Please be reminded this Thread is for Multy client discussion only. For all other issues please Start another thread.

On a second note the ToS are not up for discussion in regards to court cases or Law. Any issues with the ToS should be sent in via the ticket system.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Reopening.

Please remember forum rules. I know the issues this is causing but their is still no need to break forum rules.

Thanks.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    @heero200 I know you're just a mod and all, but you seems to have a minimal contact with the higher ups? If so, can you at least tell me if they are even aware of this thread? I haven't seen Kalyst in ages, much less any other admin even saying "we're still alive".
    Multi clienting isn't much of an issue with the workaround, but the force log is. You can't have a party wait a good 15 minutes for someone crucial (for a quest, or even a guild run) to come back. It's frustrating, annoying and downright insulting.

Is China even trying to fix this?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    I think that for the most part, we pretty much have the same amount of information that you guys do.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    @ailiadrake They are aware of this thread. At this point their are no further updates to this.

I have passed on concerns regarding the force log lockout problem. Thats all the info I have on this.
    I think that for the most part, we pretty much have the same amount of information that you guys do.

Indeed!

Sorry I cant help any more.

Thanks.​​
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    beheaxe, LOl making up 500mil a month?, And if thats true and you are not using alts, you are spending hours in every month, is my guess. Tick Tock..rl is waiting! See the skeleton sitting in a char above, is that you? And tell me how does this help you life if this is true? We all have so much time to live our real lives. This is it folks. Hope you all including myself wake up, look around you, if all is good, healthy, and living good lives with real people in them. Congratulations! You win life.
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    beheaxe, LOl making up 500mil a month?, And if thats true and you are not using alts, you are spending hours in every month, is my guess. Tick Tock..rl is waiting! See the skeleton sitting in a char above, is that you? And tell me how does this help you life if this is true? We all have so much time to live our real lives. This is it folks. Hope you all including myself wake up, look around you, if all is good, healthy, and living good lives with real people in them. Congratulations! You win life.

Homestead is an easy way to make coins like that if you’re smart and using it to make not spend, considering the top three tiers are generally quests that are bh/mbh/fsj things we are doing anyways.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    join a random UPD team, did a run in 20 minute, got super rare mat, 73 mil coin after split. 1 UP run is 7 mil for a Lv 4 shard,

500 mil / 30 = 16.6 mil a day. Not that hard to do if you run dh and up fsj on 1 toon.

• hurrdurrurr
    hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User

You can easily break 500m/month doing just HS and DUP daily on 2 toons. The problem is that 500m gets you pretty much nowhere in the current state of the game.
  • pahnik
    pahnik Posts: 10 Arc User
    Well thats what happens, people exploit the game and everyone get punished. you all cry that you cant dual client.. i think 2 max clients open is fair.. Any gamer can see that... but are ya gamers...or winers? They didnt ask you to join...you did,,,so abide by there rules. not rocket science... kalystconquerer is a good employee been here since i started playing...they have done so much for us.. and you all are so.. ignorant and rude about it.. sure there are some things that could change, but they probably will over time.. Just stop complaining, Give them a break...
  • outofthedark
    outofthedark Posts: 10 Arc User
    when are you guys going to fix the log in thing? i'm not one of these losers that have more than two accounts, i hate having to wait 15+ mins.
  • fggsess
    fggsess Posts: 20 Arc User
    Lol economy will change again all those cat shops and all those coins lost
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    technoplume3, when next new instance begins, PWI are removing some of the rewards we from fsj that level up our Star chart. So do as many fsj you can and get them while you can.
  • magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    CAN WE PLEASE GET FORCE LOG BACK!!?? I am so tired of having to miss instances because I DC and can't get back in for 15 mins. WE NEED THE FORCE LOG FUNCTION BACK. QQ!!!!!!!
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    The Dark Side is currently in control, who knows maybe the balance will tip back to THE FORCE
  • victor1337
    victor1337 Posts: 27 Arc User
    I was thinking of coming back and checking it out, but no multi client means no buffs, no stand, etc so no thanks.
  • vampirao2012
    vampirao2012 Posts: 12 Arc User
    guys there is any chance to get back multi clienting back?
  • thewacko
    thewacko Posts: 14 Arc User
    Guys this has already been said "Multi client is still possible" just takes more to do so now then before
  • Nice I like it
  • Thank you
  • ramjot
    ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I believe Multi client is only possible by use of a 'h a c k'.
    It is not supported and could be considered as one of the areas that was looked at when the breach occurred.
    I would like to see a statement officially confirming that multi client will not be brought back.
  • athenian
    athenian Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    They used to allow unlimited concurrent clients though. What is the evil to allow up to 6 clients ?
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Fairly certain that PWI servers and the bandwidth they pay for is . . . lacking. Its the only explanation for why I ping 400ms+ to the European server they forced us onto and abandon us on at all times when I can log onto any other game and run 60ms on servers within the same country. Running multiple clients could be said to have a detrimental effect on server performance as a whole.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    happyhail wrote: »
    Fairly certain that PWI servers and the bandwidth they pay for is . . . lacking. Its the only explanation for why I ping 400ms+ to the European server they forced us onto and abandon us on at all times when I can log onto any other game and run 60ms on servers within the same country. Running multiple clients could be said to have a detrimental effect on server performance as a whole.

Well, if you're in the US and connecting to Europe, 400ms seems pretty standard fare for crossing the Atlantic ocean. I'm just happy my server stayed in the US and didn't end up overseas too.​​
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User

Well, if you're in the US and connecting to Europe, 400ms seems pretty standard fare for crossing the Atlantic ocean. I'm just happy my server stayed in the US and didn't end up overseas too.​​

Sorry to repeat this, but as I pointed out, I can log onto a laundry list of other servers from other games and maintain significantly lower ping without issue. The only reason I didn't mention them specifically by name is that I assumed it would be against forum rules to do so.
  • hurrdurrurr

That is not standard, lol. For example, I used to play NA servers of LoL back in days when the game was new and no EU servers were around. Want to guess my ping? Sub 150. You could argue Riot being huge company and whatnot in comparison but thats when they were just starting out so not really an intelligent argument if you want to go there.

I dont quite know wtf is wrong with PWI servers but even private servers got better pings across Atlantic. Its actually ludicrous how badly they can manage this game in all senses of managing it and still get paid.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Would I be banned if I just fixed the Force log issue myself? ... I'm starting to seriously consider it i'm tired of waiting. . . tiger-5.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hurrdurrurr
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Would I be banned if I just fixed the Force log issue myself? ... I'm starting to seriously consider it i'm tired of waiting. . . tiger-5.gif​​

Short of you having access to PWE`s servers you really cant fix it yourself. This thread has had some entertaining ideas regarding this issue but putting it in simple terms. The issue is server doesnt realize you DC when you do and the frequency server checks if you are still connected or not is pretty long. If PWE gave a flying ****, this issue would been fixed long ago as I have hard time believing they cant figure out how to replicate forcelog button or a button, which checks if somebody is still connected on the server. Then again I am still amazed at this company on how incompetent you can be and still get paid.
  • heerohex#3018
    tek1nig wrote: »

Short of you having access to PWE`s servers you really cant fix it yourself. This thread has had some entertaining ideas regarding this issue but putting it in simple terms. The issue is server doesnt realize you DC when you do and the frequency server checks if you are still connected or not is pretty long. If PWE gave a flying ****, this issue would been fixed long ago as I have hard time believing they cant figure out how to replicate forcelog button or a button, which checks if somebody is still connected on the server. Then again I am still amazed at this company on how incompetent you can be and still get paid.

I've herd their has been a way found. Tho I would say it gonna be Tos.

Also sadly I will have to remove it should it be posted.

Thanks.