Bugs/Error with the latest Expansion

Comments

• padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Has anyone found the option to transform genies stones/sovereigns stones into Raven Stones? Unless you did, the patch notes are false and need to be corrected.

Thanks

Literally the first post...and you dare making snarky comments towards me? RIP.

And? You dont say that there is NO way to transform the stones. You only say that there is no way @ Boutique Agent. He asks if anyone founds a way to do it and surprise: you ask the same in your beloved first post.
    There isn't an option to do this at the Boutique Agent - Maybe somewhere else?!

Maybe...just maybe you should start using your brain and write something useful instead of posing and spreading hate. Just an idea but comments like that might be the reason why people dont like you and not because they are jealous.

• zoey4u12
    zoey4u12 Posts: 23 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Anyway, as for bugs, I noticed it was a bit difficult to click some target monsters/NPCs/etc in the quest tracker. I could hover over the next line down (where the title of the next quest would be) and the cursor changes, but clicking does nothing. Not entirely sure why this happens.

Thank you obielle,

i thougt it's just not working on mine, but i noticed the same. If i try to use quest-tracker for target mobs, its not working. I 'clicked anywhere' . :/
  • finallylastone
    finallylastone Posts: 5 Arc User
    Can we get a response on the tome upgrade issue?
  • bulletman
    bulletman Posts: 32 Arc User
    just tried upgradeing my tome from dominance(made it before patch) to emperor got invalid service. asked 2 ppl to try it with my mats but they all got invalid services
    pls fix this
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    A faction mate had issues with upgrading tome but said when they dragged it into the slot and having it further up in inventory fixed this issue...
    Seems like they implemented the RB card system for upgrading tomes
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    About Quest tracker, to be able to click u need to click on right of the line, just under the icons (to link, close...)
    Another problem with that tracker is when returning the last quest active on the tracker, that quest stay on tracker, instead of havign a empty tracker, which can be confusing.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    They added some new titles in with the update, including some advanced titles for Adventure Kingdom. I seem to be unable to obtain "Roll On! Baby!" even though I seem to have all the prerequisite titles. I had all of the titles before this update so I wonder if that's why. Has anyone else gotten this title in particular since the update? I managed to get "Romantic Trouble" fine after receiving the "Love&Sorrow Divided" title.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    padautz17 wrote: »
    Has anyone found the option to transform genies stones/sovereigns stones into Raven Stones? Unless you did, the patch notes are false and need to be corrected.

Thanks

And? You dont say that there is NO way to transform the stones. You only say that there is no way @ Boutique Agent. He asks if anyone founds a way to do it and surprise: you ask the same in your beloved first post.

Maybe...just maybe you should start using your brain and write something useful instead of posing and spreading hate. Just an idea but comments like that might be the reason why people dont like you and not because they are jealous.

Maybe you should start doing that.

People know me, obviously I have checked any NPC in the game already before even posting here. I am not one to ask obvious questions.

The reason "some" people don't like me is that they don't know me. They don't see that I am not the one starting the trolling/Insulting, I merely keep on doing it, better and smarter ofc, but I never start anything. People that get snarky remarks from me truly deserve them because of actions from the past. You will NEVER see me saying something remotely mean to people that did not do so to me first. That is my way of life. I am a god-damn mirror and I will keep reflecting people's BS until they finally understand that you will only ever be treated decently if you treat people decently yourself.

I am also fully aware that other people can't possible know that I had history with some people but don't expect me to say something like: "because you said this and that to me in the past I am saying this now and you deserve it" - People can just stop assuming things and mind their own god damn business because you usually don't even know half of it. Typical human behaviour and a flaw that has plagued humanity since forever and hence why I see no reason to even remotely care for that.
  • bulletman
    nunuator wrote: »
    A faction mate had issues with upgrading tome but said when they dragged it into the slot and having it further up in inventory fixed this issue...
    Seems like they implemented the RB card system for upgrading tomes

just tested this still Invalid Request.
  • louzou#4034
    louzou#4034 Posts: 3 Arc User
    They added some new titles in with the update, including some advanced titles for Adventure Kingdom. I seem to be unable to obtain "Roll On! Baby!" even though I seem to have all the prerequisite titles. I had all of the titles before this update so I wonder if that's why. Has anyone else gotten this title in particular since the update? I managed to get "Romantic Trouble" fine after receiving the "Love&Sorrow Divided" title.

I am unable to get "Never getting old" and "Roll On! Baby".
    I got all the prerequisite titles before the update.

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I just received "Never Getting Old" title on my alt, which is a +25 pattk/mattk +300 accuracy title which you get when you complete all wonderland free rides. However my main and other alts that got all the free ride titles before the expansion did not get this title even though they qualify for it. Taking the rides an extra time did not trigger it. This is a really annoying bug/error as I really am a title hunter, especially ones with stats.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Tome issue is being added to my logs. Is this an issues at our NW forges or is this something Im missing?

Keep gathering the other problems as im sure someone will be paying attention.

Thanks.​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    The filters in Auction House now collapses everytime you search in categories. Its annoying.
  • bulletman
    heero200 wrote: »
    Tome issue is being added to my logs. Is this an issues at our NW forges or is this something Im missing?

Thanks.​​

its our NW forges problem its look like Forges are from china with no patch you can put item in there but it dosen't recognize it when you press start you get Invalid Service no matter what you do
  • thevenomstr#1566
    thevenomstr#1566 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Auto path seem to be mess up as well, cant auto path from the active point tab. have to go to the quest list to auto path
  • cipilika
    cipilika Posts: 2 Arc User
    Lag most of times after new patch. Auto-path is not working now anymore,i have to open Quest and press there where i want to go.There is a bug with chat as well,press Enter and start type,but insteand to type in chat i move char,open other windows,etc. There is a bug with fast cast skill(skill bar) i press key to use skill and is not working even skill is up.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User

I don't have all those titles so I can't check, but a friend told me she has same issue.
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    The game will freeze for 5 seconds or so before resuming. This appears to be graphics-related.
  • fanzzz
    fanzzz Posts: 8 Arc User
    new genie paramount cant be leveled past 101 which makes it kinda obsolete as you miss out on 4 affinity points
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    So, I used to be able to keep two clients open. It was bad with three if I tried but I could still do it, we'll say for the sake of this comment. Now, I cannot have one open without jittery movement and lag issues. I tried for a shop account and my main up all night and I woke up to my computer running low memory (memory leak) and forcing one of the clients to shut down.

So why is it this is now going on? This isn't my computer this is the client. I don't understand what happened but the Devs over there goofed somewhere.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    bulletman wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.​​

its our NW forges problem its look like Forges are from china with no patch you can put item in there but it dosen't recognize it when you press start you get Invalid Service no matter what you do

I was thinking the same thing about the forges.

I'll add that note in.

Thanks .
  • deonisiuskalpari#9089
    deonisiuskalpari#9089 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    after i clicked play, the client opened but theres no server options

nonothin_by_nisi23-dcnetms.png
    Post edited by deonisiuskalpari#9089 on
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    Windows 10 and today my toon is not moving right just kind of a run stop, not smooth like when she runs and screen freezing and turning black but can still hear the background music and sounds. Happened 3x tonight Just a pain to have to log off and restart my PC, becacause takes me to circus to log in and of course says "i am already logged in". Pain in the butt!
  • foxysp
    foxysp Posts: 33 Arc User
    Windows 10 and today my toon is not moving right just kind of a run stop, not smooth like when she runs and screen freezing and turning black but can still hear the background music and sounds. Happened 3x tonight Just a pain to have to log off and restart my PC, becacause takes me to circus to log in and of course says "i am already logged in". Pain in the butt!

I also experienced this - my game entirely froze twice yesterday, I could move the cursor in pwi, but could do nothing else and had to kill the game.

Additionally I have seen what appears to be a memory leak, mostly my game runs at 500,000 kb in task manager, sometimes going to 7-800,000. Recently though it has gone to 1,200,000 memory on just one client.

I have the most up to date graphics drivers for my pc. This behaviour only dates from the latest expansion.
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    is the graphics issue gonna get fixed? At the moment the game is unplayable for me and other people i know. Other games with similar requirements work just fine but since the update i cant even move around properly in game. Would be great to get a answer on this so i know what to do stick around or move on to another game. thank you
  • hurrdurrurr
    hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User

Thanks

People know me, obviously I have checked any NPC in the game already before even posting here. I am not one to ask obvious questions.

The reason "some" people don't like me is that they don't know me. They don't see that I am not the one starting the trolling/Insulting, I merely keep on doing it, better and smarter ofc, but I never start anything. People that get snarky remarks from me truly deserve them because of actions from the past. You will NEVER see me saying something remotely mean to people that did not do so to me first. That is my way of life. I am a god-damn mirror and I will keep reflecting people's BS until they finally understand that you will only ever be treated decently if you treat people decently yourself.

I am also fully aware that other people can't possible know that I had history with some people but don't expect me to say something like: "because you said this and that to me in the past I am saying this now and you deserve it" - People can just stop assuming things and mind their own god damn business because you usually don't even know half of it. Typical human behaviour and a flaw that has plagued humanity since forever and hence why I see no reason to even remotely care for that.

Man, this is hilarious. No, the reason people dont like you is because of who you are and the way you act. It has nothing to do with not knowing you. I know some of your (ex?) guildmates who meme the **** out of you nowdays.

So Tigga prolly has said some mean things to you considering all the hateful bashing he gets from you on YT comment sections? Considering he hasnt even been to those comment sections of the videos I`ve seen your comments on, your excuse of him "starting it" is utter and complete bs.

Maybe you should take a hard look on the mirror you tell others to look at?
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    kalystconquerer isn't our CM anymore just wanted to point that out. :(
    The only GOP
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User

Thanks

Man, this is hilarious. No, the reason people dont like you is because of who you are and the way you act. It has nothing to do with not knowing you. I know some of your (ex?) guildmates who meme the **** out of you nowdays.

So Tigga prolly has said some mean things to you considering all the hateful bashing he gets from you on YT comment sections? Considering he hasnt even been to those comment sections of the videos I`ve seen your comments on, your excuse of him "starting it" is utter and complete bs.

Maybe you should take a hard look on the mirror you tell others to look at?

My words. He is bashing anyone and everyone in comments on youtube. He bashed on Wenx4 video that AraShiro (TheDan) is massive noob etc, even though Ara never bashed him before. Same goes for other pwi youtubers, he come on their videos and down them in comments.

All in all, Joe is not innocent as he claims to us, he is usually the one starting everything, even in arena, whn he lose, he always find excusese, but when he wins, he bash people that they suck/or are overgeared.

GG
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Just a couple of other minor issues.

Another autopath problem seems to occur in the encylopedia, similar to the quest tracker except you can't click on links at all. Only happens to really long names that get cut off but can happen in most parts of the encyclopedia.

Also with this update you get a flashing red mail icon if your mailbox is full. This icon is only positioned to fit with the fixed (square) minimap, and doesn't adjust positions when you swap to rotating (round) minimap.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • llbrucell
    llbrucell Posts: 1 Arc User
    any solutions yet or fix on the graphics issue?