Commander Haspon

i was wondering what is a good strategy to NOT get one shot by him
i'm a noob :D and keep dying alot which annoy ppl in my team :'(
he hit my with 16k 1 shot :s:s
any1 can help

Comments

• skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    hmm how much hp do you have? and gear wise?
  • bbeeddoo
    bbeeddoo Posts: 8 Arc User
    skarthos wrote: »

i have 10k HP
    my gear is a mix between g15 and g16 . i'm working on my set

• copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Im assuming its the "special hit" that kills you, he does it like every ~30 sec (not sure on time just a guess)
    The hit is based on how many people are doing the boss. More people = less damage taken. Though it could also just be regular hits and aoes that kills you if you really are that low on defense.
    If its the special skill you can avoid it by triple sparking or use immunity. (a message shows up in common chat when he about to use it). Though one mistake and you die.

I would suggest going to www.mypers.pw/13 and use good time to learn the site, build your current gear into it, save it and link it here. This way we maybe can maybe point out which upgrades would be most cost efficient for you.

10k hp is quite low for haspon.
    COPY1
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    bbeeddoo wrote: »
    skarthos wrote: »

i have 10k HP
    my gear is a mix between g15 and g16 . i'm working on my set

That's your problem. Gear up and use pots
  • yvalisa#5929
    yvalisa#5929 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i would say try def charms. and if your ranged, go in hit it a few times then go back out of range. w/o def charms and hp charms, i can do haspon with about 18k hp as a melee but i'd still die a lot xD
  • bbeeddoo
    bbeeddoo Posts: 8 Arc User
    ty all for ur helpfull comment <3<3<3:*
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    hmmm ...... 10k ... u didnt say whether you are a caster or melee ...
    10k is high for a caster ..if you are melee light that's low.. (you didnt even do primal passives) ... (heavy armor) - that's really low hp ... (do primal passives. )
    strategy mostly depends on which class are you playing...
    don't do the nub way and simple follow the "GEAR UP" principle ... that's why there are way too many nub r9's out there...
    LET'S KEEP IT SIMPLE what's can you do now?
    simply stand there... most people who does haspon usually is r9+12 already....
    if you are cleric just use domain revive someone. .same for mystic... rebuff for both when people die..veno.... just kill haka.. with pet and lure it away..
    gearless sin? bm,seeker , - just use domain + debuff at the start .. and just stand there. only thing u can really do is say alive.
    best postion is the rock ....