anniversary codes

gothiclyssa
gothiclyssa Posts: 9 Arc User
the first code was good but i cant enter the others keeps saying internal err please try again why is this happening ?

Comments

• ouroboros#9952
    ouroboros#9952 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Mine says I have no characters on PWI. I actually have the character slots FULL. Cannot redeem the 10th anniversary code.
    Thanks!
  • janaherold
    janaherold Posts: 1 Arc User
    yes i have same problem it doesnt show all my characters in list for redeem code, just 1 of 3 chars :/ and i wanted it on a new char for lvl up ofc :( which exsist now more than 24h and still cant choose, pls fix it
  • lilfoxy#1723
    lilfoxy#1723 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Agree, there are at least two separate code issues.

1) On the 10 Year Anniversary Event page a code may work for one account, but when a second account tries to use their unique code it fill return an error indicating the code is invalid. The order of trying to redeem is just an example, the first could fail due to invalid code and the second could be ok.

2) A newly created character is often not displaying in the character list. I can confirm that is is not an issue due to creating a new account since my account is not new. I tried to create a character on a different (new) server to use the War Front Supply Pack code, but I cannot send it as pwi does not recognise the character I made last night.
  • I created a new toon on a exsisting account yesterday to use the War Front Supply Pack code, that has never used the code. The system will not show the new toon so i can use the code. Why issue these codes if they dont work? I tried creating a brand new account and making another toon, and it still will not show the new toon in the system to use the War Front Supply code!!!!!!
  • lilfoxy#1723
    lilfoxy#1723 Posts: 7 Arc User
    As a test I tried hitting the charge button ... no surprise here, I could not select the server I created the new character on, just the server my longer term chars are on.

C'mon pwi, fix this characters not recognised issue .. you are losing money off anyone who tries using this code on a different server and who wants to charge to that server :p
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    It will take some time for new accounts to show up mostly as it's a separate system from the game servers.

If it's taking longer than 24 hours I would consider logging a ticket so they can check the system is working correctly.

Thanks.
  • seektheslayer
    seektheslayer Posts: 1 New User
    It has been 48 hours since i created my new char on my existing account and the new char still won't show for the anniversary code
  • vyper198103
    vyper198103 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Log your new to on into game (actually have toon in game not just at character select screen )then go into arc and enter code....your new to on will appear in the list....if your not in game with the toon it won't show up
  • mcfido#7018
    mcfido#7018 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I never received the aniiversary code in my email. All my friends say they did. Something about getting a Lvl 100 character? What am I missing?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I never received the aniiversary code in my email. All my friends say they did. Something about getting a Lvl 100 character? What am I missing?

The code they're probably talking about is NBH7AZNW which was sent through email but is the same code for everyone that gets it, so you're not missing out :)
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com