Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    NEW CODES MAYBE???
  • monkiimk1
    monkiimk1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    We were supposed to get an old code on Monday that PW messed up from last month....its now Wednesday. Bravo
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    they used a back door!! Next week, tick tock...
  • veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    jtB01Ixk

Hyper EXP Stone Ticket x1

10 Event Gold Ticket x1

War Avatar Pack C x5​​
  • zustoss
    zustoss Posts: 1 Arc User
    The rewards from the codes are worse and worse...
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    OnQmcoBz

War Avatar Pack C x5
    Ancient Gift x5
    War Avatar Pack S x3 + 50 Event Gold
    War Avatar Pack S x5

expires after Friday, September 7 2018

Source: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10991303-2018-winter-mount-design-winners
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User

There’s a thread open about that where a mod said “sorry” and “new code(s) Monday” but there wasn’t a date for exactly which Monday lol. Monday came and went and no code for it. There have been the last two unrelated codes that were released but still no codes for the messed up gold/silver event. The last comment on that thread is from a CM who outright called people “idiot” for not submitting tickets about it instead of “bumping” threads, which is apparently a “violation” of forum rules. Trolololo? I think so.

• coolt#2079
    coolt#2079 Posts: 2 Arc User
    sinme79 wrote: »

There’s a thread open about that where a mod said “sorry” and “new code(s) Monday” but there wasn’t a date for exactly which Monday lol. Monday came and went and no code for it. There have been the last two unrelated codes that were released but still no codes for the messed up gold/silver event. The last comment on that thread is from a CM who outright called people “idiot” for not submitting tickets about it instead of “bumping” threads, which is apparently a “violation” of forum rules. Trolololo? I think so.

Just read through that thread and wow, PW employees literally calling people names and shrieking when they are called out on failures to complete events or even hold true to their word when they promise something. lmfao this company is a freaking joke
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    coolt#2079 wrote: »

Just read through that thread and wow, PW employees literally calling people names and shrieking when they are called out on failures to complete events or even hold true to their word when they promise something. lmfao this company is a freaking joke

people still keep charging and thats exactly why they dont care
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    coolt#2079 wrote: »

Sorry we're not part of PWE staffing. We have no control over codes.

We are just volunteers who attempt to help. Sometimes our frustration is the same.

Thanks.
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    War front supply pack nbh7aznw
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    New unique code per account per day https://www.arcgames.com/en/events/pwi10
  • ifortunefun
    ifortunefun Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @sunnycali said:
    > War front supply pack nbh7aznw

tnx.. but i cant redeem it on new created toon. 4hours already. the newly created toon doesnt appear on the list while redeeming any codes even the jones blessing.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    > @sunnycali said:
    > War front supply pack nbh7aznw

tnx.. but i cant redeem it on new created toon. 4hours already. the newly created toon doesnt appear on the list while redeeming any codes even the jones blessing.
    you need 2-3 lvl at least for your toon.
  • niqarend#6429
    niqarend#6429 Posts: 1 New User
    > @baseaddress said:
    > you need 2-3 lvl at least for your toon.

nope. same here happens to me my toon is already level19 and i cant get blessings. seems its kinda buggy atm cuz of people redeeming it nonstop.
  • bbeeddoo
    bbeeddoo Posts: 8 Arc User

nope. same here happens to me my toon is already level19 and i cant get blessings. seems its kinda buggy atm cuz of people redeeming it nonstop.[/quote]

same here my toon is now lvl 25 yet it's not showing in the character reedem list
  • rignach#6322
    rignach#6322 Posts: 1 New User
    Maybe the toon needs to be 7 days old like in the raffle: "Your account must have existed for at least 7 days prior to code redemption."
  • hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    No, it's just wrong code. New character will not appear in both Arc and website. Also both Arc and website can show characters on the server we're playing and a different server like Tideswell and Dawnglory.

• valonna#3407
    valonna#3407 Posts: 5 Arc User
    sunnycali wrote: »

Do you need to wait 24 hours between redemptions? Because my second one has been invalid all day long. And I don't remember when I redeemed it yesterday.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    A new code will be generated at 24:00 PT each day. From anni redemption page

• skyeaglestank
    skyeaglestank Posts: 19 Arc User
    I

Do you need to wait 24 hours between redemptions? Because my second one has been invalid all day long. And I don't remember when I redeemed it yesterday.

It has been invalid for me as well! My other account I got it 1st attempt!

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I

that's because each account gets an unique code. So, if you have two accounts, you got to log into the site two times (one for each account) and get separate codes. I fell into this trap too at first.
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    I

that's because each account gets an unique code. So, if you have two accounts, you got to log into the site two times (one for each account) and get separate codes. I fell into this trap too at first.
    That's not the reason! Yes, I'm aware that each account has a unique code but one does not work..it says invalid code! I log into each account each time!

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Updated my Signature with the 10 Year anni Event.

Thanks.​​
  • darknessdestroyer
    darknessdestroyer Posts: 3 Arc User
    the issue with the pill-code and newly created characters seems to be within the system, not the code itself, we cant send jones/omalley blessings either
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    the issue with the pill-code and newly created characters seems to be within the system, not the code itself, we cant send jones/omalley blessings either

No, I did get jones and o'malley's blessings however I noticed my chars on 2 servers (impossible since mine are on 1 server) and even had a name in my list from someone I don't know. Could even send jones blessing to that person lol. Maybe we're about to get merged :D

edit: tested. Can't send blessing to that random person.
  • firefoxyy#6853
    firefoxyy#6853 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just created a new toon on 9/8, so will I not be able to redeem the war supply crate until 9/15?

Thanks
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    Another fail system.. tnx for the useless code. cant redeem even Jones blessing on NEWLY CREATED TOON. not the existed one.
  • cpr001
    cpr001 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I haven't had any issues redeeming the codes we got during anniversary. The invalid error can often be solved by going to arc itself and not the page on your browser >> manually type it in or relog. As for a newly created character, usually you just need to wait 5min after creation and refresh arc to be able to see that toon in your redemption list. I've had some things that were buggy, but nothing that didn't solve itself by waiting a short while.
This discussion has been closed.