PWI 10th Anniversary Giveaway Stream!

Hey PWI peeps!

Since Im no longer under my official employee account, just felt like posting here under my normal account! (Yes this is Kalyst and yes, I was not a mature teen when I made this account so many years ago. Shhhh)

I'm gping to be doing announcements for this on my other socials, but Ill be giving away some official PWI merch that I have this Saturday in commemeration of the 10th anniversary and to give back something to the community <3 And probably some Gold as well, in the form of buying stuff from the cash shop and giving it to whoever wins!

I'll be going live at two different times - one at 9 AM PT for the EU crowd and then again at 4-5 ish PM PT for the West/East coast people.

Physical items will unfortunately be restricted to US peeps only, sorry! As far as rules for the giveaways - just be in chat and live on the server when you enter. It would also be swell if you dropped me a follow on Twitch, but its not a hard requirement.

Twitch -
Twitter (for updates on whats being given away) - @ kalystconquerer

Mods, you can move this if you like (since technically it can fall under the media stuff)

Oh and if anyone wants me to prove my identity, I'll be happy to provide pictures and stuff in reply to this post :3

Hope to see you all there!

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Hahaa I LOVE the username Kalyst!​​
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Someone please get this fake Kalyst out of here. Any man of culture knows the real one is a mature and responsible adult who would NEVER use such obscene usernames. Therefor, @pisskitten , please get out of here, you immature wannabe! How dare you stain her immaculate reputation like this!

The only proof I'll accept is a nametag on your chest with your current username that you will be wearing throughout the whole stream. BIG LETTERS. Thx.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Noticed you posted the twitter but forgot to put what your Twitch was up there pisskitten. As for proof, I think all anyone has to do is to go to your Twitch at the times you mentioned on that day and see you there, or look through your going away post where you mentioned both about having an old account, with a somewhat innapropriate name, as well as mentioned about your Twitch account.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Nice. More ex's to spark some passion around here :)
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    Ridiculous. What would seriously be the point in impersonating staff? I could have sworn that could get someone banned. I Really hope that wasnt your main account, whoever posted that. The OP sounds just as annoying as kaylest or whatever the name was though. Who knows.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Ridiculous. What would seriously be the point in impersonating staff? I could have sworn that could get someone banned. I Really hope that wasnt your main account, whoever posted that. The OP sounds just as annoying as kaylest or whatever the name was though. Who knows.

well technically kalyst isnt part of the staff anymore lol
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    O dear.

I wonder why no one wants to come here staff wise sometimes with the way the community responded. I can see a few jokes on this one mind.

I will say it is Kalyst tho. Sadly If this was last night I missed it.

Thanks.​​
  • pisskitten
    pisskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    @mechabeastmc666 One person did it on HT impersonating a GM char. Some people do it for lols - Ive never seen malicious intent before. This account is my main that Ive referred to over the years as the one Ive played actively. *shrugs*

And sorry if you find me annoying, feel free to ignore this thread and the giveaway.

@heero200 nahhhh no sweat. I understand. Maybe Im just patient, it doesnt phase me too much. If you or phatom think this is better suited in a different area of the forums, feel free to shuttle it along!
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    O dear.

I wonder why no one wants to come here staff wise sometimes with the way the community responded. I can see a few jokes on this one mind.

I will say it is Kalyst tho. Sadly If this was last night I missed it.

Thanks.​​

You haven't missed it yet, she did say it would be on Saturday and posted that yesterday.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    @pisskitten to be fair this is kinda weard / odd. The forums are not that busy as they where in the past so im a little lighter with things than has been.

also im interested to see how this goes as ill be attempting something as well hopefully. Sad about the prizes tho I hate being Europe sometimes lol. Mind saying that I have my tiger power bank still!

@yoda3160 thanks for pointing this out!

Thanks.​​
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    ahh, maybe a person not situated in the Continental United States would not mind paying for the overseas Shipping tho :). Just a thought... good luck, and thanks for trying to make some peeps happy!!