Is there a PWI in Japan ?

Hello Good day , as what the title says . I would like to know if Japan is one of the banned regions in PWI ? As I will be moving and staying there for 3-6months due to my work . I don't want my account to get banned . Please give me info if it is safe to log and play PWI there . Thanks and hoping for an immediate response TY .

Comments

• gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    The real answer should be given by Customer Support.

Japan was one of the blocked regions many years ago but currently PWE only published Cuba, Egypt, Iran, North Korea and Syria. Therefor your account should be save.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    There is a Japanese version it gets updated quicker than our version too but their version is closer to China don’t expect to see many r9 ppl too expensive there. When I was in Japan and Thailand I was banned immediately but it came down to contacting support and explaining where I’m from and I’d only be here for a limited amount of time.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    Hmm, my ingame ex spouse moved permanently to Japan and Im sure they logged in from there last time I saw them online & I talked to them. Their account seemed fine but I would probably ask customer support about it anyway.
    COPY1
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    If you want to play from Japan, you will have to contact PWI's customer support and explain the situation. Japan is one of the banned regions probably due to the fact that there is a Japanese version of Perfect World.

I would advice you to not log into PWI at all while in Japan unless you sort it out with the GMs and they say it's okay to log in. Your account will be banned otherwise and while you can probably get it unbanned again, it will be troublesome. Worst case scenario, you can try playing the Japanese version for a while.

​​