Perfect Respect

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
About behavior
why do ppl need to act badly inside a game and and make other have sad and bad day mabye make them quit ,
do those people who act bad inside a game really think they winn anything by act badly inside a game ( mabye they have Mental Issue ) is so they should not play games , if they cant behavior themself , and ruin the day for other players , to play an online game is about to have a nice time and help out as much as possible and be kind to others and have good time , i dont know people behind screen , and i dont want to make people feel bad in anyway , to be idiot is an easy task dont need a brain for that , but nobody winn in that way , in last end the bad players lose everything too , so why act braindead when nothing to winn ?? , and i think every online game have same perblem with bad players , who think they are god and are PERFECT , perfect is an illusion of fakness and self-deception , and no online game need bad players cause the good ppl might rage quit, and who winn in that case ?? , we can use a game to have nice fun and make our day

mabye every online game need a school for every player , to test their behavior and mentaly health before they will be able to get access to game , people getting more agressive without no reassons , they speak / type , without think twice or more

sorry for my bad english B)

Comments

• firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Someone hurt my feelies waaaaaaaa
  • skyeaglestank
    skyeaglestank Posts: 19 Arc User
    fededomino wrote: »
    About behavior
    why do ppl need to act badly inside a game and and make other have sad and bad day mabye make them quit ,
    do those people who act bad inside a game really think they winn anything by act badly inside a game ( mabye they have Mental Issue ) is so they should not play games , if they cant behavior themself , and ruin the day for other players , to play an online game is about to have a nice time and help out as much as possible and be kind to others and have good time , i dont know people behind screen , and i dont want to make people feel bad in anyway , to be idiot is an easy task dont need a brain for that , but nobody winn in that way , in last end the bad players lose everything too , so why act braindead when nothing to winn ?? , and i think every online game have same perblem with bad players , who think they are god and are PERFECT , perfect is an illusion of fakness and self-deception , and no online game need bad players cause the good ppl might rage quit, and who winn in that case ?? , we can use a game to have nice fun and make our day

mabye every online game need a school for every player , to test their behavior and mentaly health before they will be able to get access to game , people getting more agressive without no reassons , they speak / type , without think twice or more

There is a diversity of people in the gaming community, bad and good! Don't let them bother you, just blacklist them! They aren't in charge of your joy unless you allow them that privilage, don't give them the pleasure of killing your joy! It's no different than the real world, there is bad and good, learn to live with them!
  • killerleo
    killerleo Posts: 14 Arc User
    About behavior

There is a diversity of people in the gaming community, bad and good! Don't let them bother you, just blacklist them! They aren't in charge of your joy unless you allow them that privilage, don't give them the pleasure of killing your joy! It's no different than the real world, there is bad and good, learn to live with them!

I agree just BL them if they make you feel some type of way.. remember people like those need a response to feel they did something. Just straight out ignore them in the BL.. And if they that bad that they will pm you from a alt should really tell you alot about that person..

• shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    firefraii wrote: »

If you aint had nothing better to say just keep your thoughts to yourself.. Not everyone out here are strong like the others.. Its good to show that there are still some good people out in this world.

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    You must be new to the internet.
    shadydawg wrote: »

If you aint had nothing better to say just keep your thoughts to yourself.. Not everyone out here are strong like the others.. Its good to show that there are still some good people out in this world.

Then those 'not everyones' shouldn't be playing MMO games online or be online at all. They can be good all they want or they can be hyper-sensitive and have a meltdown every time they get offended or someone is just better then they are.
  • bananabanban
    bananabanban Posts: 18 Arc User
    accussing someone of being "hyper-sensitive" is a typical victim blaming excuse that bullies use to gaslight their victims and absolve themselves of responsibility for their twisted behaviour....

Online bullying is sickening... no excuse, it is not funny! Your victims are not hyper-sensitive! Bullies are the problem, not their victims!

When someone personally attacks or insults me in this game, i do not take it personally, i feel terribly sorry for them, they clearly have a lot of emotional problems and need an outlet for their anger and misery. They are also usually very lonely people with a lot of pent up sexual frustration. Seriously don't let them upset you, it could be worse... you could be them!
  • killerleo
    jadasia wrote: »

Then those 'not everyones' shouldn't be playing MMO games online or be online at all. They can be good all they want or they can be hyper-sensitive and have a meltdown every time they get offended or someone is just better then they are.

So some one being good is a bad thing online? I personallly don't see where people should go out their way to mess with others for their entertainment, but hey people can do what they want i personally just BL them plain an simple rather than to run on with them
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    About behavior
    why do ppl need to act badly inside a game and and make other have sad and bad day mabye make them quit
    Because they can
    do those people who act bad inside a game really think they winn anything by act badly inside a game
    and no online game need bad players cause the good ppl might rage quit, and who winn in that case ??
    They don't care.
    people getting more agressive without no reassons , they speak / type , without think twice or more
    People-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-01.jpg

I think you overestimate people in general monkey-47.gif Blacklist will save the world ;)

killerleo wrote: »
    And if they that bad that they will pm you from a alt should really tell you alot about that person..

It would tell you that he is your secret fan. Because I can't come up with another good reason someone could bother with an alt to keep spamming to a person who blacklisted him tiger-2.gif

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • thegreatarashi#9864
    thegreatarashi#9864 Posts: 24 Arc User
    yes but gaming attracts a variety of people
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User

Being offended doesn't make you right it just makes you unnecessarily upset : ))))
  • jadasia
    edited August 2018
    accussing someone of being "hyper-sensitive" is a typical victim blaming excuse that bullies use to gaslight their victims and absolve themselves of responsibility for their twisted behaviour....

Online bullying is sickening... no excuse, it is not funny! Your victims are not hyper-sensitive! Bullies are the problem, not their victims!

When someone personally attacks or insults me in this game, i do not take it personally, i feel terribly sorry for them, they clearly have a lot of emotional problems and need an outlet for their anger and misery. They are also usually very lonely people with a lot of pent up sexual frustration. Seriously don't let them upset you, it could be worse... you could be them!

It's so easy to not be a bully victim online. Just blacklist or turn off the damned machine. Then they won't be "victims" with special needs and support just to make them FEEL better.

I mean, really dude. The internet and even the real world is not the place for extremely sensitive thin skinned people.

And when people continue to put themselves in the position which gets their precious feeling hurt just so they can complain about it and try to force others to deal with it instead of ignoring them with a black list then they are absolutely hyper-sensitive people looking for attention with their new found 'victim status.'

So yes, when one does not actively resolve the issue with the tools they already have I have every right to blame them for it.

Grow a pair and grow up.
    killerleo wrote: »

So some one being good is a bad thing online? I personallly don't see where people should go out their way to mess with others for their entertainment, but hey people can do what they want i personally just BL them plain an simple rather than to run on with them

Because as another person stated, they can. And where did I ever say being good is a bad thing.

What is really bad and fascist is forcing others to believe and think the same way you do. We are all individuals and we all have different personalities.

If someone is being offensive or saying a mean thing that hurts another's feeling then it's time to be a grown up and avoid them. Black list is there for a reason.
  • implode
    implode Posts: 82 Arc User
    What is really bad and fascist is forcing others to believe and think the same way you do. We are all individuals and we all have different personalities.
    But that's inevitable. Either you
    * Allow rude obnoxious people to play, and then you're forcing YOUR opinion on the rest of us by allowing them and making the rest of us put up with them, or
    * You disallow them, in which case you're forcing HIS opinion on everybody instead.

One way or another, you can't make everybody happy.
    Thanks for immediately proving the original poster right.

The point I wanted to add was that this has been entirely caused and fuelled by PW themselves moreso than the players. Some of us have been here long enough to remember what PW was like in the first year, when there were no BHs, no dailies (besides WQ+cube) and everyone had crazy amounts of free time on their hand so spent most of it helping each other. Back then the rude obnoxious ones were the odd ones out. Personally I'd love if anyone causing trouble / being disrespectful to other players got banned, then it'd still be the original community that was full of helpful nice people.

But hen packs came out. Then r9 came out. Then more PVP events came out. PW aren't stupid, in the end they know those rude obnoxious types who are desperate to prove they are better and louder than everybody else are precisely the ones most likely to get their wallets out to try to prove it. So instead of pushing those kind of people away, all they've done over the years is tried to push them harder, to get better and spend more money to gain the edge over other players, while all the nice people get sick of being pushed and dealing with all the rude folks and quit.

So while I totally agree with the original poster, it isn't really the players fault. The root causes for this started 9 years ago when the first anniversary packs came out. Now its just way, way too late.
  • bananabanban

Again... it is not the victims that need to change... It's the bullies that need to change!

We are not talking about differences in opinion, if that’s the case then you are completely correct, everyone has a right to their personal religious / political beliefs and no one has the right to force that on anyone else.

I was under the impression we were talking about people who are offensive and abusive to others for no good reason or because they do not agree with them, troll's or jealous people who attack someone because they are better than them, even those who are simply bored and feel it is funny to hurt/upset people by verbally abusing them.

Victim blaming culture is getting out of control.... bullies are responsible for bullying, rapist are responsible for **** someone, murders are responsible for murdering someone.... decent human beings should not have to "avoid" living so they aren't made victims by a perpetrator!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Again... it is not the victims that need to change... It's the bullies that need to change!

We need an active GM for that but bullies can be reported (incl. screenshots) if we look at TOS art 15.2 (User Conduct), in this case sub f. The only problem with this is that PWE doesn't know it's TOS very well so they need some time to take any actions.
  • itachiuchiha84
    itachiuchiha84 Posts: 6 New User
    Don't take it to heart maybe?
  • itachiuchiha84
    itachiuchiha84 Posts: 6 New User
    edited August 2018
    > @implode said:
    > jadasia wrote: »
    >
    > What is really bad and fascist is forcing others to believe and think the same way you do. We are all individuals and we all have different personalities.
    >
    >
    >
    > But that's inevitable. Either you
    > * Allow rude obnoxious people to play, and then you're forcing YOUR opinion on the rest of us by allowing them and making the rest of us put up with them, or
    > * You disallow them, in which case you're forcing HIS opinion on everybody instead.
    >
    > One way or another, you can't make everybody happy.
    > firefraii wrote: »
    >
    > Someone hurt my feelies waaaaaaaa
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks for immediately proving the original poster right.
    >
    > The point I wanted to add was that this has been entirely caused and fuelled by PW themselves moreso than the players. Some of us have been here long enough to remember what PW was like in the first year, when there were no BHs, no dailies (besides WQ+cube) and everyone had crazy amounts of free time on their hand so spent most of it helping each other. Back then the rude obnoxious ones were the odd ones out. Personally I'd love if anyone causing trouble / being disrespectful to other players got banned, then it'd still be the original community that was full of helpful nice people.
    >
    > But hen packs came out. Then r9 came out. Then more PVP events came out. PW aren't stupid, in the end they know those rude obnoxious types who are desperate to prove they are better and louder than everybody else are precisely the ones most likely to get their wallets out to try to prove it. So instead of pushing those kind of people away, all they've done over the years is tried to push them harder, to get better and spend more money to gain the edge over other players, while all the nice people get sick of being pushed and dealing with all the rude folks and quit.
    >
    > So while I totally agree with the original poster, it isn't really the players fault. The root causes for this started 9 years ago when the first anniversary packs came out. Now its just way, way too late.

Yes but PWI could easily fix this issue.
    Post edited by itachiuchiha84 on
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    delete duplicate post
    Post edited by phage69 on
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User

We are not talking about differences in opinion, if that’s the case then you are completely correct, everyone has a right to their personal religious / political beliefs and no one has the right to force that on anyone else.

I was under the impression we were talking about people who are offensive and abusive to others for no good reason or because they do not agree with them, troll's or jealous people who attack someone because they are better than them, even those who are simply bored and feel it is funny to hurt/upset people by verbally abusing them.

Victim blaming culture is getting out of control.... bullies are responsible for bullying, rapist are responsible for **** someone, murders are responsible for murdering someone.... decent human beings should not have to "avoid" living so they aren't made victims by a perpetrator!

I agree with this to an extent however most of us here are old enough to know there are some ppl so hard coded in their messed up ways that society and sometimes even their parents have raised to be. Some of them are so insecure and out there mentally they cant function unless putting others down and feeding off this behaviour. None of us had a hand in raising them why should we suffer right buuuuuuuuut the problem is you again can't make ppl change unless they choose to ppl like this tend to be pretty happy as they are and set in their damaged ways so short of medicating the entire world on constant euphoria pills theres just not a realistic way to deal with this.....unfortuantely society has made some very unhappy and very unpolite ppl now the best thing for one to do for themselves honestly is just stay the hell away from them whether IRL or on the internet

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    In real life, let's say work.. most legit places of employment will not tolerate Bullying, harassment ect. So it is not alway's avoid, BL, and if ya can't handle it your pathetic.
  • jadasia
    You can't change other people's behavior so if other people offend you then change your own behavior and learn to deal with it or get out
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Not alway's like I said In the Work place Legit companies in America and more I would presume Show the Bullies and troublemakers the door... Fact. Also as a example a Professional team will tend to get rid of the troublemakers if it is disrupting the core of the team, no joke/. So spin that, I know your good at it lol. All I need to say on this matter.
  • bananabanban
    In England it is illegal to incite hatred, stalk, harrass, bully, intimidate, emotionally abuse, pester or molest another person for any reason.

We can't change the mindset of any dangerous person, but we don't just let them go around ruining the lives of good people, we don't just turn a blind eye to murderer's or paedophiles regardless of whether or not they were "raised that way"... i would say or rapist's too but the same victim blaming culture is rife in that area as much as it seems it is in bullying!

It is the bullies who need to stay away from their victims or be locked away if they can't control themselves, the same as anyone who is a danger to others!

• lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 47 Arc User
    takes 10 sec to blacklist but then they wouldnt get all the attention they getting here. Theres being bullied and then theres being insulted or trash talked cos you did something that deserved it. 90% of the time its the latter honestly. i seriously doubt there are more than a handfull ( or less) players that go around "bullying" people for no reason at all.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    You can't change other people's behavior so if other people offend you then change your own behavior and learn to deal with it or get out
    Ofc you can change other's people behaviour. If the ToS was respected those offenders would change or leave (or get banned).
    And Perfect World would be more perfect.
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    lexxfx wrote: »
    takes 10 sec to blacklist but then they wouldnt get all the attention they getting here. Theres being bullied and then theres being insulted or trash talked cos you did something that deserved it. 90% of the time its the latter honestly. i seriously doubt there are more than a handfull ( or less) players that go around "bullying" people for no reason at all.

I'm sorry "deserve's it" how?... no one deserve's to be verbally abused... just like when women wear short skirts they do not deserve to get ****! No, just no!
    If someone has done something you consider so terrible, you have been triggered into verbally abusing them and then justifying it to yourself by thinking they "deserve" it somehow, it is YOU that should be reporting / BL'ing and staying away? Practice what you preach!

In reality they haven't done anything at all to deserve to be abused, sociopath tells themselves that so they don't have to feel guilty about their actions.
  • skyeaglestank
    skyeaglestank Posts: 19 Arc User

Why should I change to accommodate someones bad behavior? No one should ever have to tolerate anothers abusive behavior! I still prefer to just BL them and if they continue from an alt then I'll report them! I don't bow to bullies, online or offline!

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    PWE takes any form of Bullying and or inappropriate behavior very seriously.

However this needs to be sent in using the correct channels, Via Support. It will then be checked out by the support team. Any info you can provide to support should also be sent in via the same ticket.

Ill be fair sometimes what people think is a joke can get out of hand very quickly. Sometimes telling them will work. You yes also have access to the BL function in game.

Stay safe and respect each other.

Im not going to close this but please do not let it get outa hand or I will have little choice.

Thanks.​​
  • jadasia

Why should I change to accommodate someones bad behavior? No one should ever have to tolerate anothers abusive behavior! I still prefer to just BL them and if they continue from an alt then I'll report them! I don't bow to bullies, online or offline!

Who gets to decide what bad abusive behavior is? You?

If only the world revolved around you.

The moment I reached level 30 on old Lost City server I couldn't do a quest without getting PKd and laughed at. Was that bad and abusive behavior? Or was that just PK? Was I a victim or was I just PK practice for someone? Was it some kind of injustice because I was a low level trying to quest or was the ability to be PK'd like that built into the game?

It depends on perspective. If you think the world should work according to you then you are one who lacks perspective and respect.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User

Lmfao you were on the right track until that last phrase you said. It’s bad of them to excuse their behavior but totally fine for you to say they are sexually frustrated lol.....

Wrong game ppl here take so many things to heart no point asking them not to.

Honestly, not sure why ppl want so many “bullies” to be banned. This game is so starved on players censoring ppl and banning ppl for being themselves is a sure fire way to 1) driving ppl away 2) killing off your player base. Should you be harassed of course not. But banned ppl in a hope of “fixing the issue” will not work you just kill a dying community even harder then ppl will complain Pwi banned too many and isn’t a welcoming game. There’s just no winning with Pwi’s community tbh. I don’t think the gms really messed up Pwi, the playerbase does a great job themselves with abuse of glitches, complaining about P2W (most F2P mmo like this btw) and the ban wars of course help.

105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • killerleo
    blazerboy wrote: »

Lmfao you were on the right track until that last phrase you said. It’s bad of them to excuse their behavior but totally fine for you to say they are sexually frustrated lol.....

Wrong game ppl here take so many things to heart no point asking them not to.

Honestly, not sure why ppl want so many “bullies” to be banned. This game is so starved on players censoring ppl and banning ppl for being themselves is a sure fire way to 1) driving ppl away 2) killing off your player base. Should you be harassed of course not. But banned ppl in a hope of “fixing the issue” will not work you just kill a dying community even harder then ppl will complain Pwi banned too many and isn’t a welcoming game. There’s just no winning with Pwi’s community tbh. I don’t think the gms really messed up Pwi, the playerbase does a great job themselves with abuse of glitches, complaining about P2W (most F2P mmo like this btw) and the ban wars of course help.

Lmao is clear PWi dont really care about what the player base got to say anyways... IMO i think they at a point to be saying ahh well they will only complain for awile in forums for about a week or so so just ignore thembecause they will still come back to play... They already know many people will take it hard to drop all the work they put into this game an that what they use against um... an like you said if they deal with biullies it will drop the player base alot than what it is now.. So they maybe liek go suck on a tiddy an deal with it bulllies every where lololol