Spot Light 6

shadydawg
shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
Why do i get the feeling the items needed for these engraving will only be availble in some new packs or something that may cost about 1 gold per

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Because they'll be in the Treasure System after the update lands (see news post here). Not sure if they'll be available in other packs or other places though.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Because they'll be in the Treasure System after the update lands (see news post here). Not sure if they'll be available in other packs or other places though.

oh right thank you forgot about thats..
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    I like how this "feature spotlight" doesn't even explain what the item does or why anyone would want it. All it does it promote the fact that "some item exists somewhere that does something."
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    happyhail wrote: »
    I like how this "feature spotlight" doesn't even explain what the item does or why anyone would want it. All it does it promote the fact that "some item exists somewhere that does something."

It says the item is for advanced engraving with a ss of the 4 things you can engrave. Did you even read the news post?
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    happyhail wrote: »

It says the item is for advanced engraving with a ss of the 4 things you can engrave. Did you even read the news post?

Are you aware that there are methods to engrave each of these items in the game already? Do you even play this game?
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Did you guys expect anything more at this point? I stated on another thread, they made all these spotlights with as little information on purpose to try and get people to login and check the expansion because yes, they are THAT desperate...

It's sad and ridiculous really, PWE at it's finest.
    PWE, Perfect World Entertainment, it's not perfect, it's not entertaining, it's just sad and depressing, PWI though is "awesome" as a game in general, wish some other company had the rights to it.

Mr. Justice
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Maybe you will get lucky, and someone will fork out some cash to take over management. Maybe PWE wants out....