Is it possible

thenon
thenon Posts: 4 Arc User
I'm just curious if there is any possible way whether through some function in the game or possibly from support if you could get your username or reset username/email knowing only your character's name in game. My girl had an account with some good stuff and cannot remember her login info at all, thank you and have a great day.

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Send an email to support. They will ask a series of questions so you can prove you are the one that created the account.

Support email is in my signature.​​
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    My girl had an account with some good stuff
    This means it isn't your account so there's no way you can be helped. In this case no login info means the account is gone.
  • ariser
    ariser Posts: 3 Arc User
    This means it isn't your account so there's no way you can be helped. In this case no login info means the account is gone.

except your wrong? SHE can send a ticket and answer the questions? lol..
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    ariser wrote: »
    except your wrong? SHE can send a ticket and answer the questions? lol..

No, then she could send a ticket using a new account. But proof is needed. Only a text about a missing 'log in' won't help recovering the account.
  • thenon
    thenon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2018

Yeah it wasn't my account, I was asking on her behalf on here to see if there was something in game we could check before creating a ticket and all that jazz. She would have asked on here too, but obviously didn't have an account for it. That being said, we contacted support and they were able to help by giving a hint to the email based on one of the character's names and she can login fine now.

Thank you everyone else for all the helpful input and we wish you the best!
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Tell her to update her account information so it doesn't happen again.

Plus you miss out on offers and codes when you don't have the right email in your account.​​