Can't login in the client

Came back to the game and the only way I can log in apparently is automatically with the arc account when I start the game. If I log out of it in client and try to log in manually on another account (or even back on it) it just won't work, it gets stuck at "Logging in to the game, please wait", and after a while I get "Disconnected from server, please log in again". My problem here is that this way I cannot access my main accounts, because they are all on old emails that I completely forgot, and thanks to multi layer verification I can't log in to arc without having access to them. But I could directly from the client. Not anymore apparently... Is anyone else having this issue and what can I do?

Comments

• happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    There is nothing you can do. You can try submitting a ticket, but it will likely be dismissed. I tried to get my accounts back for months before giving up.
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    ..... But I could directly from the client. Not anymore apparently... Is anyone else having this issue and what can I do?

No, PWI can't start if you log in directly. You need Arc since the Wonderland update. Visit the 'ask_login' page if you want some help from Customer Support.