This is ridiculous - Codes

nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
So, what's going on PWI? Can you just STOP? Take a week off, get your stuff together, you're killing us.

1. Spend promo, Mysterious chips say 1000 15 chip packs for 8500 points (85 gold), it's giving 100 15 chip packs
2. "The community scored a total of 319,319 points for the Perfect Gold and Silver Chest event! Congratulations! Please redeem yyeM80Nm for:

War Avatar Pack S x10
War Avatar Chest A x5"

Where's the REST of the rewards? https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10956483-perfect-gold-and-silver-chest-event
We're missing
10,000 Points
Ancient Gift 15
Barbaric Blood 5
Primordial Blood 7

25,000 Points
War Avatar Pack S 15
50 Event Gold 1

50,000 Points
War Avatar Pack S 10
War Avatar Chest : B 5

3. Still no maintenance thread :|
4. Your rollback compensation is a joke, although, this is just personal opinion, so, wtv.

Get it together, we want the rewards promised AND fix the damn spend promo, it took you 2 weeks to fix it and you still screwed up somehow.

Mr. Justice

Comments

• shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »
    So, what's going on PWI? Can you just STOP? Take a week off, get your stuff together, you're killing us.

1. Spend promo, Mysterious chips say 1000 15 chip packs for 8500 points (85 gold), it's giving 100 15 chip packs
    2. "The community scored a total of 319,319 points for the Perfect Gold and Silver Chest event! Congratulations! Please redeem yyeM80Nm for:

War Avatar Pack S x10
    War Avatar Chest A x5"

Where's the REST of the rewards? https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10956483-perfect-gold-and-silver-chest-event
    We're missing
    10,000 Points
    Ancient Gift 15
    Barbaric Blood 5
    Primordial Blood 7

25,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 15
    50 Event Gold 1

50,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 10

4. Your rollback compensation is a joke, although, this is just personal opinion, so, wtv.

Get it together, we want the rewards promised AND fix the damn spend promo, it took you 2 weeks to fix it and you still screwed up somehow.

Make sense thought suppose to get ll of previous tiers aswell
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    i wish my boss was like these guys boss, i have no clue how this company work.
    this company would do better profitability wise if they used their brain to run it.

• shadydawg
    Maybe it will break the game to give the rewards they said they was going to give at the marks reached.. Maybe like how they changed their minds with the XtW rewards i guess
  • nbreaking
    I was personally looking forward to the event gold and S packs for my main, and mostly the event gold and Ancient gifts for alts, but to be honest, I don't expect them to give these anymore -.-' They just don't care.

Also, I'm still laughing at how the spend promo chips are broken again xD 14 days to test the system and it still fails xD

Mr. Justice
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Ive already been sending a facebook message to the PWI page, my message got read but I keep getting ignored. This is really annoying. First the funny compensation code (haha) and then the missing codes. Pwi staff Works like they're not getting paid.
  • nbreaking
    Yeah, I don't know what's up with them, wouldn't be surprised if they just shut down the game as a 10 year anniversary present at this rate.

Mr. Justice
  • darcy#5920
    darcy#5920 Posts: 2 Arc User
    i think they were busy with fixing charge reward.. just chill and wait.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Last experienced member left company. All others have no clue how to do this job. Looks like they don't have a boss, btw.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    here are your 1 yr anniversary code guys.
    pAiN
    SuFfeRinG
    heAdAChe
    eMptYWaLleT
    MaXxeDOUtCaRD
    p0orSUpP0rt
    StiLLwAitIngf0RRepLyinMytIckEt
    dEaDfRieNdlIst
    AbANdonedgUiLds
    ScAmMinGfIeNdSinFwSdHdUpD
    sCalLapEdramAiLHijACkiNg
    TEmpHelmistHebEst
    iL0vePwE'sBoSs

enjoy
    each contains coin sink,headache after headache, pain and suffering, enjoy..
    also contains. 1 year after priority ticket reply.
    1 yr temporary helm
    direct address to pwe boss
  • liunatik
    liunatik Posts: 8 mod
    Hey guys! First off, I just want to apologize for the mistake. We'll be posting a new code to the forum on Monday with the rest of the items redeemable through the code. Don't worry, everyone will get their rewards, so please look out for the code next week.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Thank's. Was going to say if you read the post, it says a part xD.. and well, As Liunatik stated more is coming. Thank's Liunatik
  • braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    liunatik wrote: »
    Hey guys! First off, I just want to apologize for the mistake. We'll be posting a new code to the forum on Monday with the rest of the items redeemable through the code. Don't worry, everyone will get their rewards, so please look out for the code next week.

See this is why I still play, love, and invest in the game lol they're trying their best and I think are doing a good job. People just complain too much.... My only issues with this game are the crazy prices for GST but that's players fault......
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    @liunatik
    Is this going to have the 4 nation emperor times winners in it as well since that event was activate for 2/4 tomes supposed to be given out and then just dropped....

• topeope#4225
    topeope#4225 Posts: 2 Arc User

Well, its Monday. Anyone want to bet the code doesn't get released today? lol
    nunuator wrote: »
    @liunatik
    Is this going to have the 4 nation emperor times winners in it as well since that event was activate for 2/4 tomes supposed to be given out and then just dropped....

If I had to guess, I'd say no. As long as people keep willingly spending money on the game there isn't much of an incentive for them to fix their mistakes or acknowledge them.
  • miauii#2400
    Its monday, waiting for the rest of the codes from the gold and silver arc event :smile:
  • miauii#2400
    @liunatik so its tuesday in my country... do we get the codes still? xD
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Maintenance first... :D
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User

@liunatik codes anytime soon ? monday passed...
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    mark1c wrote: »

@liunatik codes anytime soon ? monday passed...

No.
  • tttopener#2736
    tttopener#2736 Posts: 3 Arc User

Bumping this.
    Monday was three days ago and the only code we've seen is an unrelated code for 10 event gold and other junk.
  • miauii#2400
    @liunatik bump
  • shadydawg
    Are we getting these codes that was supposed to be given on monday or what?
    or these other promos suppose to some kind of distraction because if give the codes that said to be given my discourage some players to spend for this promo?
  • tttopener#2736
    tttopener#2736 Posts: 3 Arc User
    shadydawg wrote: »
    Are we getting these codes that was supposed to be given on monday or what?
    or these other promos suppose to some kind of distraction because if give the codes that said to be given my discourage some players to spend for this promo?

Indeed, wondering the exact same thing. Why would a mod even post in the forums and say such a thing then just not do it? I'm used to them not completing events and messing up but why go as far as to come to the forums and say such a thing if they didn't plan on giving the code out?

Also, what happened to the Emperor giveaway that was promised then never happened? They basically encentivised buying gold in order to enter the Emperor tome raffle and then quit halfway through, never giving out any of them. This is getting ridiculous.
  • monkiimk1
    monkiimk1 Posts: 34 Arc User

War Avatar Pack S x10
    War Avatar Chest A x5"

We're missing
    10,000 Points
    Ancient Gift 15
    Barbaric Blood 5
    Primordial Blood 7

25,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 15
    50 Event Gold 1

50,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 10

It is now Friday, four days after Monday
  • nbreaking
    edited August 2018
    braidey wrote: »

See this is why I still play, love, and invest in the game lol they're trying their best and I think are doing a good job. People just complain too much.... My only issues with this game are the crazy prices for GST but that's players fault......

Some people deserve to get a bit of leeway, but this is the problem, they replied ONCE and people automatically go back to supporting them.
    Stand up for yourself, if things aren't ok why say they are? Look at how they broke their promises yet again and how they're not replying either. Saying they are working hard when it's clearly not the case...

PWE really needs to get it together, but they won't, vote with your $$$, I know I voted with mine since I don't charge.
    Until then, they have no reason to give a ****, they probably made thousands and thousands again on this charge promo.

EDIT: They just gave out one code, which I assume is not related to this one I posted about since the rewards are different.
    If it is, then this is just ridiculous.

OnQmcoBz

War Avatar Pack C x5
    Ancient Gift x5
    War Avatar Pack S x3 + 50 Event Gold
    War Avatar Pack S x5

We're still waiting for the rewards of the silver and gold chests which are:
    10,000 Points
    Ancient Gift 15
    Barbaric Blood 5
    Primordial Blood 7

25,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 15
    50 Event Gold 1

50,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 10

Mr. Justice
  • ravenyoss123
    ravenyoss123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    That code was for the mount contest they had, its unrelated to this event.
  • monkiimk1
    monkiimk1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2018

Some people deserve to get a bit of leeway, but this is the problem, they replied ONCE and people automatically go back to supporting them.
    Stand up for yourself, if things aren't ok why say they are? Look at how they broke their promises yet again and how they're not replying either. Saying they are working hard when it's clearly not the case...

PWE really needs to get it together, but they won't, vote with your $$$, I know I voted with mine since I don't charge.
    Until then, they have no reason to give a ****, they probably made thousands and thousands again on this charge promo.

EDIT: They just gave out one code, which I assume is not related to this one I posted about since the rewards are different.

OnQmcoBz

War Avatar Pack C x5
    Ancient Gift x5
    War Avatar Pack S x5

10,000 Points
    Ancient Gift 15
    Barbaric Blood 5
    Primordial Blood 7

25,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 15
    50 Event Gold 1

50,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 10

Just gonna keep bumping this. We are missing 25x War avatar pack S, 50 event gold, Bloods, 15 Ancient Gifts as promised on Monday by the mod in this thread.

• miauii#2400
    monkiimk1 wrote: »

OnQmcoBz

War Avatar Pack C x5
    Ancient Gift x5
    War Avatar Pack S x5

10,000 Points
    Ancient Gift 15
    Barbaric Blood 5
    Primordial Blood 7

25,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 15
    50 Event Gold 1

50,000 Points
    War Avatar Pack S 10

Just gonna keep bumping this. We are missing 25x War avatar pack S, 50 event gold, Bloods, 15 Ancient Gifts as promised on Monday by the mod in this thread.

ALSO, the mod is completely ingnoring our bumps. Did anyone try sending a ticket for this?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    ALSO, the mod is completely ingnoring our bumps. Did anyone try sending a ticket for this?
    Bumping a topic does nothing except move it to the top of the forum, and the practice of bumping threads is a violation of the forum rules.

How do you know we're ignoring your bumps?
    Because we haven't been deleting them?

I'm going to take a page from SylenThunder's book here and tell you that you SHOULD be submitting tickets. If you aren't, you're an idiot. Since when does PWE sit and watch the forum?​​
    Support Ticket ♥ Support Email: [email protected]PW Wiki