Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• shadowblade#5313
    shadowblade#5313 Posts: 11 Arc User
    awesomenab wrote: »
    *Icebound Underworld Event Update 6/21*
    Hello PWI Players! The final weeks' Icebound Chests have been obtained - with a total of 25,474 bosses killed across all servers!
    Chest #1 - [ x20 Astrobana Peal Lv 1] 7ak2ScRN
    Chest #2 - [ x5 War Avatar Pack S ] Jy22uhpq
    These codes last until 7/4 (midnight on 7/3 PT)

*Icebound Underworld Phase 3 Update*
    Hello PWI Players! The final phase of Icebound Underworld is LIVE!
    As of 6/21, the community has dealt 225,835,300!
    This brings the boss to 66% Health -which means everyone has unlocked the first set of rewards!
    75% HP Rewards
    Reward Drop - cajq4D8G
    Dragon Orb Pack x3
    Ancient Gift x5
    Expires - 7/25/2018 (7/24 at midnight PT)

SOURCE: PWI FACEBOOK

>>Thanks for the code
  • magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    PWI FACEBOOK: CODE FOR WAR AVATAR PACK S x 7
    (Lord Chenzi Event)

OWFTuOz0: War Avatar Pack S x7.
  • notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    ty^^
  • bookkeeper#6784
    bookkeeper#6784 Posts: 25 Arc User
    still no pill baby codes?
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    ★ we dont need more pill baby codes. we have enough stupid noob players online. ★
  • danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    sahitan001 wrote: »
    ★ we dont need more pill baby codes. we have enough stupid noob players online. ★
    :(
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User

Then I think you're playing the wrong game. It's fun to have 'noob players' in a squad even if they don't know how to play. Those people will learn their character(s) before servers will all merge to EU. See? It's just a game. I can't use the code on my account but there's a good way to infiltrate other servers lol.
  • bookkeeper#6784
    edited August 2018

sadly i'm not part of those..
    i don't even do dh and up and even fsj.
    i just spend money on gears be g175thcast+12.... sit on tw and xtw...
    reap the benefits..
    spend 2k usd a week.
    get starchart items from spend reward and charge reward.
    be 105x3 within 3 days of creation...
    get max starchart within a week. ... get astral energy max within the weekend.
    finish sky level by next monday..

who are you talking about? must be you who scams people in dh and up...
    you are prolly a bigger nub than me..

and sadly... and end game gear g175th cast... there's no such thing as hard mechanics when all your squadmates are the same...only takes few secs to finish each boss in dh and up..
    after doing it for a year before.. dh and up only takes 15 mins each.. well depends if somebody is slow on the feet... but high geared people will only take few minutes for those.
    fsj doesnt even take 10 mins to finish...

this game is basically oyster...
    ask the whales of tw...if this game is hard..
  • bananaphone#0878
    bananaphone#0878 Posts: 12 Arc User
    I wonder when they'll update the news page to alert us if there's been any minior patch notes / boutique update (even though we're capable to see the boutique changes ourselves, it's kinda tradition they make a news page to announce sales weekly after maintenance) and when will we receive codes for Perfect Gold and Silver Chest Event Cash Shop event? this event was last month
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    I wonder when they'll update the news page to alert us if there's been any minior patch notes / boutique update (even though we're capable to see the boutique changes ourselves, it's kinda tradition they make a news page to announce sales weekly after maintenance) and when will we receive codes for Perfect Gold and Silver Chest Event Cash Shop event? this event was last month

I'm curious about this also. The Market Update news post lets us know how long the sales are for. It would be nice to know how long the orbs are on sale.
  • awesomenab
    awesomenab Posts: 3 Arc User

sadly i'm not part of those..
    i don't even do dh and up and even fsj.
    i just spend money on gears be g175thcast+12.... sit on tw and xtw...
    reap the benefits..
    spend 2k usd a week.
    get starchart items from spend reward and charge reward.
    be 105x3 within 3 days of creation...
    get max starchart within a week. ... get astral energy max within the weekend.
    finish sky level by next monday..

who are you talking about? must be you who scams people in dh and up...
    you are prolly a bigger nub than me..

and sadly... and end game gear g175th cast... there's no such thing as hard mechanics when all your squadmates are the same...only takes few secs to finish each boss in dh and up..
    after doing it for a year before.. dh and up only takes 15 mins each.. well depends if somebody is slow on the feet... but high geared people will only take few minutes for those.
    fsj doesnt even take 10 mins to finish...

this game is basically oyster...
    ask the whales of tw...if this game is hard..

Engrish? Sounds like the rantings of a crazy person tbh...
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Less chit-chat, more codes please >:)
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 37 Arc User
    code?
  • zhell#8586
    zhell#8586 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Any codes for Perfect Gold and Silver Chest Event Cash Shop event? Event a month ago...
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 26 Arc User
    Anniversary soon so they should give us codes in 2 weeks or so!!
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    yeah, so use the codes china gives for dispersing for anniversary, throw some of those out for a old owed reward!. Brilliant.
  • bookkeeper#6784
    lol they prolly give us temporary r9's just like those tw rewards... temporary helms... hahaha... pill baby is my thing. only thing worth it to this game.. doing culty all over again....... is my addiction..
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    CODE DROUGHT 2018?!!! They announced some code event a while back and we haven’t seen any codes from it. Any PWI staff out there that can tell us what is going on and why it’s been so long since we got any codes? We feel kinda forgotten...
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    There have actually been numerous code-related events that are simply being ignored now.
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 37 Arc User
    like?
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    happyhail wrote: »
    There have actually been numerous code-related events that are simply being ignored now.
    Really? Where are the codes for those events?

• banknoname
    banknoname Posts: 20 Arc User
    darkv0id wrote: »

As he said, the pwe staff are ignoring those events. Which is why we haven't gotten the codes from them.
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    banknoname wrote: »
    darkv0id wrote: »

As he said, the pwe staff are ignoring those events. Which is why we haven't gotten the codes from them.

He forgot to include the "pwe staff" portion! So, I assumed he meant the players were ignoring them!
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    yyeM80Nm for 10 war avatar pack s + 5 pack a

kz4Aebzr for hyper exp stones, spirit charm, 10 event gold and platinum guardian charm
  • stenches
    stenches Posts: 3 Arc User
    kz4Aebzr yyeM80Nm go see whats in em lol
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    Thank you PWI Staff for code
    is there any chance for get code for ( Neverfall Royal Badge ) 5-10 pices , so hard to get , my nightmare
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    stenches wrote: »
    kz4Aebzr yyeM80Nm go see whats in em lol

That's easy! Codes are explained here and a bit smaller in the post before yours. :D

• hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Well thank you for a ridiculous rollback compensation code and a code for uuuuh what?! Wasnt it supposed to be 4 codes? And not just one? PWI staff, check your spreadsheets again. We are supposed to get all codes for all goals cause we hit them all. Thanks!
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    liunatik wrote: »
    Hey guys! First off, I just want to apologize for the mistake. We'll be posting a new code to the forum on Monday with the rest of the items redeemable through the code. Don't worry, everyone will get their rewards, so please look out for the code next week.
    Posted on the 25th
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
This discussion has been closed.