Missing primal main quest

Options
sameddol
sameddol Posts: 5 Arc User
Ive posted about the problem a while ago and have ticket about it with no answers. a while back when i was on the twilight sky chain it just vanished around ts 3/4. i have looked for npc by the teleporter in both story mode and normal and there is no npc with a quest. i have reached ts 10 but still no quest had poped up for twilight sky. does anyone know how to fix this or have had this problem? the gms tell me to ask in forms v.v

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    It's been a while since I've done the quest chain so I can't quite remember. I know that around the part you're at, you do need to do some quests for the elemental lords in order to proceed. I think to take those quests you need to have an Imperial Aid Treaty which may have gone into your inventory so check around to see if you have that stored away somewhere.

I'll also list some NPCs from TS3 and TS4 quests to try checking.
    • Light Emperor Alexander (Kirin Town)
    • Firelord Pyrathion (Autumn Village)
    • Waterlord Pelagius (Glowing Forest)
    • Windlord Tempestra (Ice Goblin Camp)
    • Light Imperial Messenger (Sky Owl Stronghold)

If those don't help let me know and I can look further into it - turns out I actually have a character around TS3 so I can run them through the quests and see if I notice anything.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sameddol
    sameddol Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    I went to all the locations and none of the npc had quest. a little while ago i did randomly pass an npc in the air that had a primal quest but there was nothing after that. just had to talk to the npc then poof.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Was that in Luneska? That one always has some kind of quest so you can just ignore that. Did you check to see if you had an Imperial Aid Treaty maybe stored in the bank? Only other thing I can possibly ask at this point is if you remember what kinda quest you were doing (like were you going through portals underwater etc) before they vanished, just to make sure I'm checking the right part of your quest chain.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com