Treasure System Update

valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10982783-treasure-system-updates

When is this going into keys?

It's worded that it should be there now but it isn't in the Treasure Settings for keys.
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I think it's a bit misleading, I'd guess they would be put into the system once the expansion comes out.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    The wording is clear - the system "has gained new exclusive items". I sure hope it's just a glitch with the Treasure Settings, otherwise it's a rather nasty bait-and-switch.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The wording is pretty similar on the expansion feature spotlight that was released not too long ago, where it says "The sixth tier Boundary, Royal Sky, is unlocked!" when it's obviously not unlocked yet. Also the items in that news post are not in the game's client so I'm pretty sure it's just poorly worded and they're not meant to come out until the expansion.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    That is an expansion update. Won't be there until after the expansion is launched later this year
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    "Latest Update" seems like . . . Fall? 2019? Whenever the new patch finally arrives.