Going a bit too far

blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
I understand some people can go a bit far with their criticisms (some are pretty justified) but what’s the point of a forums a place to share opinions if all the threads are constantly shut because a Mod just feels like it? Closing ALL the threads is kinda much maybe just merge them x.x just food for thought.
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited August 2018
    I will not close any threads that are constructive or etc.

Thank-you for your feedback tho I'll look over some of the other threads that have been closed.

However demanding action on tickets is not appropriate on the forums to a point where a statement has been issued and nothing can be done via forums. The odds it would just go down hill if left open as well.

The threads where closed to draw attention to the official post and because they had been answered or gone well past point with arguments etc.

I try where possible not to close threads however sometimes it's needed so people will use correct channels and or for other reasons.

Thanks.
  • steakspoon
    steakspoon Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    @heero200 i just reported your behaviour at the attention of the staff, and i will be mailing mr xiao very soon.
    who are you to censor and determine if someone's opinion is worthy or not?
    where is the freedom of speech?

You abuse of your position to filter and make the staff receive only the opinions compliant with your point of view.

It is not right.

Why did you delete my thread? Do you think mailing the CEO about this massive **** up is unfair?

I believe staff is scared to death about the fact that with this rollback they have to refund a day worth of transactions, and some can't even be refunded (which is kinda a crime?)

I bet CEO is not aware of what happened here the 15th august, because i am sure some employee can get axed for this.
  • cashoper#6962
    cashoper#6962 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I made a new topic ROLLBACK COMPENSATION 2018, and now its closed... lol its all about asking players for what they want. i think mod should open this topic as it is very important specially in our current situation... let the people voice out there feelings.
  • xxxthekidxxx
    xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
    The official announcement doesn’t address/explain anything about the people who were affected in-game. So ummm….?????
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2018
    Thats fine,

Thanks.​​
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    wondering why they pick and chose whn to rollback fk ups why wasnt gm pack mistake rolled back cause u know its fun to watch ppl who barly cash/try surpass ur toon in 1 day whn it takes u 9 years to get where ur at.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2018
    I made a new topic ROLLBACK COMPENSATION 2018, and now its closed... lol its all about asking players for what they want. i think mod should open this topic as it is very important specially in our current situation... let the people voice out there feelings.

Their is already a few ideas Threads floating around on this idea.

Their was also a few threads open with this info. having multiple threads on issues is hard to track. I could merge them all into one with a few splits. Sorry to say tho they have decided the rollback was what was needed and I dont think their will be any change to this. This means the poll with some options are not option. however closing the thread does not stop people voting.

Thanks.​​
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    So you closing a threat that YOU think isn't contructive is okay? This closing of threads is base on just your opion, how is that right? The forums are not just for people to talk about what you want, you know. And yes some are a bit over the top but hey people get frustated at the GMs for messing up their accounts, yet again!.... I lost stuff to the rollback too and I know I was ticked off too, I just also know Arc games doesn't really ever fix their **** ups so why bother. This why I do not cash. Just a thought for those that do, why support Arc games if they give crappy service? Anyways I degress. I don't think closing threads is fair or right and it's why I don't bother to post very offen. Merging post sure I can see that. Mods on these forums forget they are here to serve the community not themselves. Sometimes it's not about the responds sometimes its about blowing off steam and feeling like you are being heard! Which by and by most of don't feel like we are, and after getting the same responds as everyone else. Word for word even! If you didn't know Arc Games.. We do talk and we do read to each other or post to each other on other voice chats what the GMs send us. So yeah closing a post of some that feel they have not been heard is rubish. Get a grip and stop acting like you are the king of the forming and what you say is the only thing that matters!
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Yeah why is it you feel you have the right to censor people @heero200. You can merge threads but why delete them? What gives you the right to pick what people are allow to talk about? I mean do we not have right to voice our options? If not why even have a forum! I feel you should be replaced a mod since you seem to think you can control what people say! I can understand closing threads where people are fighting and getting personal but this? Nope you are wrong and seem a bit power hungry to me. AND that is my op
  • steakspoon
    steakspoon Posts: 31 Arc User
    wondering why they pick and chose whn to rollback fk ups why wasnt gm pack mistake rolled back cause u know its fun to watch ppl who barly cash/try surpass ur toon in 1 day whn it takes u 9 years to get where ur at.

what about who lost things at RNG, even if items get compensated, you can't compensate RNG!
    rollback was a mistake, deal with the abused promo, but a total rollback was a P L A I N disaster!

15th august was national holiday and i spent big part of the day upgrading my toon since i can barely play on the work days,
    guess what i've lost all of it, i will never be able to retrieve the 9 stats star-chart i dropped (yes i sit on astral energy 6 and this was hard), the genie i made, the deals i made, g17 mats that i bought and now they went into some other buyer's inventory since i wasn't able to buy any g17 mat in 2 days and there are none for sale.

You can restore the zhen purchases, but you can't restore RNG even if you give me 10 thousand nebula orbs i am sure i am not getting my star chart back!

And actually seems they can't even restore the purchases that got rolled back, which is kinda fraud?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User

I think maybe cost/manpower? Perhaps this may be Nuema Portal is too big a price tag to go unchecked but the free +2 promo they did a while back and the gm pack to them didn’t do much damage
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »

I think maybe cost/manpower? Perhaps this may be Nuema Portal is too big a price tag to go unchecked but the free +2 promo they did a while back and the gm pack to them didn’t do much damage

I mean I wish tht were true but then u see ppl with 50 accnts who log and go full serenity/devil stone for free or win 7 Jadens and 4 COM because they monopolize on every accnt they own and you have to kinda feel like its all just Horse **** lolz

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    These forums have been an extremely limited place for the player base for a long time regarding suggestions, opinions, arguments etc etc. There is no 'discussion' on the forums anymore because 1 or more mod will get in a huff and delete comments or whole threads.

Stick to making your world chats toxic as forums is still a dead place, as mentioned above.
    GMs don't come here (when they do they don't do anything constructive or beneficial) and the mods control it based on their differing daily mood swings.

If you want a game with active forums, try quite literally ANY other game. This is the 1 MMORPG that isn't aimed towards maintaining and increasing it's player base.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    These forums have been an extremely limited place for the player base for a long time regarding suggestions, opinions, arguments etc etc. There is no 'discussion' on the forums anymore because 1 or more mod will get in a huff and delete comments or whole threads.

Stick to making your world chats toxic as forums is still a dead place, as mentioned above.
    GMs don't come here (when they do they don't do anything constructive or beneficial) and the mods control it based on their differing daily mood swings.

If you want a game with active forums, try quite literally ANY other game. This is the 1 MMORPG that isn't aimed towards maintaining and increasing it's player base.

well said sir...
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I only disagree with
    there is no 'discussion' on the forums
    Also @heroo200 doing his job very well but it's the people who use this forum without actually reading or searching for their problem (if it was mentioned before) should be more active. Then there are the guild-forums like on shivtr. Even if you don't have a guild you can check answers using a search-engine like google.
  • baambaammm
    baambaammm Posts: 19 Arc User
    wait for it... this thread will close in

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    You guys do realize that hero is basically the face of the company at this point we don't have our other employee that work directly for pwi and because of that you're basically only dealing with him so all your IRA and all the problems and everything else that's going on isn't his fault

so flipping out on this guy who's like super chill try his best to especially with all the problems been going on which isn't his problem

it's not even fair dude I've been affected by the same problems too but hell at this point I'll just have to work out hard and try to get it back again or something it's all I can do

Hell talk about RNG I spent literally over 10+ billion in coins in a few months just to try to go back and get to A cards I literally need 2x Locen to finish out my set to be double RB and that's not even including all the daily rewards from fsp other promos etc etc I've been trying for literally years to finish the set and I've seen people that pull-out for no reason sets out of nowhere on their alts full Morai and then I can't seem to pull it off on my main no matter how much I farm coins?

RNG alone needs its own forum post.
    Vae Victis.
  • skyeaglestank
    skyeaglestank Posts: 19 Arc User
    weapon762 wrote: »
    You guys do realize that hero is basically the face of the company at this point we don't have our other employee that work directly for pwi and because of that you're basically only dealing with him so all your IRA and all the problems and everything else that's going on isn't his fault

so flipping out on this guy who's like super chill try his best to especially with all the problems been going on which isn't his problem

it's not even fair dude I've been affected by the same problems too but hell at this point I'll just have to work out hard and try to get it back again or something it's all I can do

Hell talk about RNG I spent literally over 10+ billion in coins in a few months just to try to go back and get to A cards I literally need 2x Locen to finish out my set to be double RB and that's not even including all the daily rewards from fsp other promos etc etc I've been trying for literally years to finish the set and I've seen people that pull-out for no reason sets out of nowhere on their alts full Morai and then I can't seem to pull it off on my main no matter how much I farm coins?

Sorry but no, he is closing threads after 1 or 2 comments! I opened a thread about an item I needed information on that nobody would give an honest answer on in game, it was closed after 1 person commented! Only other thread I could find on this item was over a year old so it was obsolete! I would have liked to have seen comments from more than one person!

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User

Vae Victis.