Is there going to be an apology or compensation?

2»

Comments

• cashoper#6962
    cashoper#6962 Posts: 13 Arc User
    You should comment below the items you want for compensation if you voted for it.
  • brookieeeee
    brookieeeee Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I'm sorry but why is the first option there? You do realise that if they didn't roll back this would have basically been even MORE of a disaster than roll back was. Also there was a response to some with tickets saying that they will address the half day we lost with compensation. There must have been HUNDREDS of people who sent tickets, they can't respond to so many so fast, definitely when they plan to compensate anyway. What they did was for us, and they stated it was a /hard/ decision but it had to be done for the "longevity" of PWI and its players.

Didn't want to cause a kerfuffle with all this but, for those who didn't know yet as well - they have replied to some tickets, and plan to compensate. (see pic below)

http://prntscr.com/kk1c2y

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1209281/august-spend-shopt-promo-refunds

Official announcement.

As everyone should see this I will be closing a number of open threads at which this resolves.

Thanks.
  • saynji#3761
    saynji#3761 Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @heero200 said:
    >
    >
    > Official announcement.
    >
    > I'll reopen this for now as I can see closing all threads may not be the best move.
    >
    > Thanks.

thx, but there is no information when we get the promo :smiley:
  • heerohex#3018
    > @heero200 said:
    >
    >
    > Official announcement.
    >
    > I'll reopen this for now as I can see closing all threads may not be the best move.
    >
    > Thanks.

thx, but there is no information when we get the promo :smiley:

It says they are looking into things.

I dono where that will go but they have at least shown they know their is an issue.

Thanks.​​
  • carlosraul93
    carlosraul93 Posts: 17 Arc User
    someone else having troubles to log? i cant even log
  • bigbrat82
    bigbrat82 Posts: 6 Arc User
    i know i have spent way too much money on this game over the years, refuse to do so anymore. nowadays, since players have no support, pwe lucky to get me to buy 20 gold over a 6 month time period. obviously, employed people with a lot of expendable income is not PWE's preferred demographic.
  • saynji#3761
    saynji#3761 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello,

im a new Player who want to start the Game, but its suck to be honest why is there no Information like u get a Reward or a Compersation Packet cuz this issue and Rollback? When is the Spend Promo going live again? Why no Gamemaster or Serveradmin is posting something about it or are they working at it? Are they on Holiday? What is now?

I know it from other Games, they post all 5hours new Information and let the Playerbase know what the Point is and what Problems still there.
    They update the Player with Informations and maybe with some Dates, but here are no Informations at all....

Why is here nothing? Just some Posts without clearly Information?

please can a Gamemaster or Mod make a Statement about the 2 Points?

Thanks
  • angelks2103
    angelks2103 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Its been a few days and i have yet to see any post of what is going to be given for players that wasted time doing dailies and other quests. Primals now fell a day behind on toons and tons of exp loss for others who did pv or ff and now have redone it again using the same amount of time. I also loaded gold after the rollback and wondered what compensation we get since we arent getting the rewards to go along with gold charge like had been specified?? Is there any codes for compensation being made available for all of us as i know alot of us are wondering.
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    I gave the benefit of the doubt in my previous response, but after the weekend passed and still no updates on fb or here besides a future content highlight update, I see the PWI team posted fan art on Facebook and I’m like *crickets*. It is quite simple to create the codes so why haven’t we seen any compensation yet?
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    meh over it....code, no code they can't compensate for their failure in customerservice....don't ever do anything besides internet stuff pwi if u can't serve your customers tht buisness will be going nowhere
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Why can't we speak? I keep getting "your comment needs approval", what the hell?

Mr. Justice
  • dasb#8274
    dasb#8274 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I can't even post now
  • damystic#9584
    damystic#9584 Posts: 0 Arc User
    I can't even post on my main account anymore, it always says my comments need approval, jesus, censorship much?
    inb4 "It was a spam filter", well, it seriously convinient that this spam filter started happening now all of a sudden.
  • nbreaking
    Why can't we speak? I keep getting "your comment needs approval", what the hell?

Mr. Justice
  • heerohex#3018
    nbreaking wrote: »

Spam filer seams to have gone mad. May be its posts from a thread thats causing it. A word or Phrase is my guess. Ive checked your account as well so it should happen less.

3 pages long where not fun to look at.

Thanks.
    I can't even post on my main account anymore, it always says my comments need approval, jesus, censorship much?
    inb4 "It was a spam filter", well, it seriously convinient that this spam filter started happening now all of a sudden.

Hi please let me know your main so i can check.

Thanks.​​
  • nbreaking
    Thanks heero, now I legit "spammed" cause all my comments went through at the same time xD At least I see a few repeated ones.

Mr. Justice
  • cavet
    cavet Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    dasb#8274 wrote: »
    I wonder if this is all actually planned because they want people to quit and shut down the game... or are they just this bad at PR?

Some of us came to that realization, when PWI
    over the many MANY people, who spent YEARS of DAILY GRINDING and MUCH REAL CURRENCY to level their Faction bases, all for the hopes of having something to offer quality players, only to have PWI SHUT DOWN BASE ACCESS! Oh sure, you can open your base IF YOU HAVE THE FACTION MEMBERS to meet the REQUIREMENTS!!!

After 9+ years of PWI/PWE's blatant and flippant disregard for the players, who Once enjoyed the game AS PROMISED, NO ONE from my once massive FL on multiple toons plays anymore!!!!!!!!

I can assure you, the game as it was, when it was introduced to us 10 years ago, was a FAR CRY BETTER than the BLOATED B.S. they are so proud of today!!!!

Fortunately for PWI, there are enough ignorant ---- to defend their current path, to make them believe they are doing right!

The only reason the deranged left in the USA BELIEVE they are a threat to traditional America, is because the LEFTIST MEDIA provide them a megaphone and screen time, to create a FABRICATED perception of what's really the truth. The rest of us are using this opportunity to identify the unhinged traitors amongst us, when
    these cowards will have NO ONE to turn to, as they are forced to cannibalize each other.

Truth is, you find a lot of that modern day filth comprises a large portion of the gamers population. I'm guessing PWI is getting what it deserves.​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • cavet
    Let's help them..
    What do you think PWI need to do so players wont go away?
    Return game focus on gaming quality and interactive enjoyment, rather than over bloated content!

I get it, the expansions have been intended to provide new playgrounds for the over geared Cash players. What will you do when these players get too bored to waste time on the next expansion?

It is the NEW player base that should be the focus! Power leveling new players before they develop a sense of loyalty to your product is STUPID!!!!!!

• cavet
    After years of playing, my friends just quit.. aw,, now im alone... i hope pwi do something about this.. or forum will be flood of complains.. so sad..

I feel your pain! All the last remaining smarter friends of mine bailed as a result of the arbitrary Base closings, some of those friends I played with for 9 years that finally had enough!
    Think about it, why waste time and real money on a game that takes away the very things you invested in?

Now an annoying, reoccurring issue here - I go to log on after brief awol and game/arc can't start. Over the years with arc, it's always boolshyte wasted time to sort out the fix. THIS TIME I'm not sure I give enough phuks to bother!!!

Had the forums presented a simple, easy to find resolution, I would have gone ahead and addressed it. Now? I'm more interested in seeing how the forums are representing the Hindenburg after it hit the Iceburg, or was it the Titanic and the Thunderstorm. Hahahaha - leftist ignorance is polluting my brain!!!