So PWI, do you care to explain what happened with the XTW rewards?

Comments

• hurrdurrurr
    hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User
    Honestly, I am starting to believe PWE is using CN as an excuse whenever they **** things up "our hands are tied". Was 200 helms too much? Yes, people raised said concerns on forums even if I`m not mistaken. But changing rewards after season ended? Thats some serious bs on PWEs part.

Though tbh I wouldnt be surprised if PWE either didnt ask or asked in a way CN didnt understand what they asked and when CN devs were expected to give the 200 helms they were like "wtf is this ****?".

People definitely made sacrifices to participate/be as effective for their guilds as possible with working on their characters harder than they would of w/o said rewards. Its clear bait and switch but if PWE didnt get in deep **** over NP promos for that, I doubt they will do here either.

Ps. Crisis with best win/lose ratio? Pass the stuff Joe, I am feeling like going for a trip.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @heero200 where did my comment go? Can't I even defend myself vs that much hate and salt, while you leave posts with insane insults towards me in tact? Please, either remove them all or none of them. Thank you!

K, then I break it down a little. People go crazy about me for telling the truth and pointing out things that are obviously unfair whilst they cannot behave decently. If they were good sports, stopped the dumb insults/memes and were open about the fact that they won due to pure RNG and not because they were "the best" then I would have bo reason to say anything.

People act like trash and wonder why I trash them. That is hypocrisy in it's purest form. People instantly made fun of Crisis, not only me for not being 1st and then for not even being 2nd and then get hyper salty about me telling the truth?! Lowest of all lows and there are some people that stilö want to put it all on me. Sure. Vindicate and Tempedt deserve nothing at all because they dont know what fair sportsmanship is. Winning at all cost is nice? No. Gtfo. Winning fair and square with your pride and honor in tact is nice. It's always nice when people with higher morals get bashed instead of being praised while everyone else can behave like hyper idiots and get praise for it. #HumanityInANutshell
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    @aspiringapathy Sure bro, go ahead and show us how trash and unreasonable you are!

The fun thing is..people think I care about the damn helmet. I got it now, cost me 4b, who cares. I am complaining about the people here and their sickening attitudes. When people brag about stuff while the whole world can see it's undeserved then I have to call them out for that. Now PWE did and karma was being served. I love it <3

At least, I have the moral highground here. I am stating truth and facts, no matter how cringe you might think it is and also no matter how much you think it's not true. It is. If I'd knows people would wanna have proof for it then I would've recorded all 3-minute fights and uploaded them, getting 3000 dislikes each vid, but people couldn't be in denia...wait a second, people are trash. They will always be in denial even if the truth hits them in the face.

Taking all of this into account..do I have to feel bad about anything? Nope, you guys are acting like little children and pathetic as all hell..so welp, if you feel good like this :)
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    invalid963 wrote: »
    Stop deleting posts PWI and start owning up to your lies, you promised 200 PERMANENT helmets to the winning faction at the end of the season, vindicate won, season is over, time to pay up.
    If you can't follow through here then when will you ever? Stop blaming china for your bull**** and just put the helms in game, we all know you spawn items for select CSer's, time to do it for the faction who earned it.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10802924-pvp-announcements-season-start

Nothing here says time-limited, you knew what you were promising.

You realize this isn’t how it work right? WANMEI(CN) OWNS THE RIGHTS while ARC games publish it,they can’t go against their wishes and say well we promised this to them so tough. Really, haven’t you ever worked for a company and didn’t have direct ownership of the product you were selling? Where does it specifically says Permanent? It was implied and rightly so but if CN pulls the plug they pull it, that’s how it goes I understand you’re upset but demanding something they can’t do(atleast with CN) watching won’t solve anything, I suggest they give actually worth reward atm 2nd place seems better than 1st fornthe overall group
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • moneyhess
    moneyhess Posts: 17 Arc User
    ninna321 wrote: »
    As candiiie has mentioned, helmets for the whole faction was a huge motivation for a lot of people to try harder, to skip more events to be able to attend saturdays cross server, it is very poor customer service on PWI end.

try harder by nuking the dragon with op morai gear. i hope the rewards are free charms/apo to have fights instead of easy wins.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Ill be Straight to the point.

This Thread broke the Name and Shame Rule in various places as well as posts that where past point and have been removed.

Its not acceptable to be posting like this on here. Further posts will receive a warning which is something I leave to last resort. If the back and forth continues then the thread will be closed.

I hope this is understood as this is a topic I do not wish to close due to its nature.

On Topic.
    Has anyone found the announcement for XTW rewards previous to season?

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    ** UPDATE: Due to restrictions from the devs, we can no longer send every single member of the Champion Faction the ☆☆☆Crest of Kings. Only 5 permanent versions will be handed out and all others will receive temporary versions that will last 1 month. The permanent version will be handed out in the coming weeks and the temporary versions will be handed out during the expansion release near the beginning of 2019.

We're truly sorry for the change in rewards, but our hands are tied with this decision and this was the best compromise that could be made. **

This is from the TW news pages.

Thanks.​​
  • hugo
    hugo Posts: 5 Arc User
    Actually this is the real announcement that we all care about.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10802924-pvp-announcements-season-start

They give NP promos like candy, stopped, and now give them out again for people that want to charge thousands. They did the GM Summer Gale packs that dropped end game items faster than best luck tokens, then changed that when they realized how much they were crushing the market. Where was China for these brilliant ideas?

Fact remains, they changed the rewards of a contest AFTER the contest was already over. That's messed up. Doesn't matter the guild you are in or the server you are on.
    Untamed :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • numibago
    numibago Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    So, after all, dirty methods and tryharding to win didnt pay off after all. Ofc, I would be mad af if Crisis didnt get the helmets if we would've won but Crisis had the best win/loss ratio vs any other faction and still ended up only at the 3rd place. Karma. That is all I can say about that. Justice <3

I suddenly feel loads better, thank you PWE! <3 besides that, 5 helmets are great tho. Vindi can auction them off and give anyone a share of the pie and even people that already have the helmet get something from it. This is how the rewards have been and how they should've been this time around as well, from the start.

PS: They already said it's a final decision from CN. It's done. Oh, I assume those timed CoMs will at least ve refined and shareded already. Give people a taste of the endgame item they have to pay dearly for, if they wanna keep it :D

How far is PWE's **** up your ****?

You're just a bitter pos of a human, that seems to get hard at the thought of others not getting what they were promised because you weren't good enough to win.
    Maybe should think about your life priorities there bruh.
    This is the prophecy.
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    @heero200 where did my comment go? Can't I even defend myself vs that much hate and salt, while you leave posts with insane insults towards me in tact? Please, either remove them all or none of them. Thank you!

K, then I break it down a little. People go crazy about me for telling the truth and pointing out things that are obviously unfair whilst they cannot behave decently. If they were good sports, stopped the dumb insults/memes and were open about the fact that they won due to pure RNG and not because they were "the best" then I would have bo reason to say anything.

People act like trash and wonder why I trash them. That is hypocrisy in it's purest form. People instantly made fun of Crisis, not only me for not being 1st and then for not even being 2nd and then get hyper salty about me telling the truth?! Lowest of all lows and there are some people that stilö want to put it all on me. Sure. Vindicate and Tempedt deserve nothing at all because they dont know what fair sportsmanship is. Winning at all cost is nice? No. Gtfo. Winning fair and square with your pride and honor in tact is nice. It's always nice when people with higher morals get bashed instead of being praised while everyone else can behave like hyper idiots and get praise for it. #HumanityInANutshell

No one hating on you player... It just the fact your glad they change the reward an you made it pretty clear because your faction didn't win YOU FEEL BETTER ALL OF A SUDDEN because of the reward change... But would have had a problem if it was your faction that won.. Kind of shows how selfish you are since you aint get it you have a problem with some one else getting... You forget one thing we all here are players we suppose to stick together on things like this when PWI make these types of move..

And i guess you forget when you was babbling about winning the season so you can get the helms for your alt army and so forth... But i guess now that you had to end up buying your COM now you dont want the rest to get for free let them buy the same way you had to buy huh..
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    As much as I don't care about the top tiered faction on my server, I don't hate them or anything..just dont care about them, this change is crappy. In my timezone I can't do xtw due to work, I can't imagine how the people who sacrificed the time/work hours/time. Granted it is a choice but if they thought the reward would be good enough to make those sacrifices then they were misled. I sure people will still do xtw for fun and the pvp aspect that so many crave but I'm sure the participation rates might go down. If it's only 5 helms now why not reduce the xtw season?
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    trololo

Just when you think you have seen it all, you find people who openly admit that they spent 2000USD a month on a online game.
    That truly deserves the Darwin Award.
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    So, after all, dirty methods and tryharding to win didnt pay off after all.

https://youtu.be/4u49STA_Vvs

Win/lose ratio this season isnt the best judge of things when fights are primarily dragon rushes and dragons die within seconds of each other. Joe this is a time Tempest was playing the fight out when we could have dragon rushed. You specifically said "What an irony that we won the same exact way that Tempest did last week ". So, to claim when other faction do it its dirty but Crisis doesnt do it is silly. It's a tactic and it worked out for you guys when you were losing. Obviously you guys saw it as a smart tactic to win and that's why you used it (and continue to). I think you know how that fight would have ended had you not done it. Vice versa you guys would have won the prior week, I'm not blind to that. Pretty much since then there is no point to have real fights (taking towers, holding sides, etc) against equally geared factions because whoever does the dragon rush first at any point of the fight will win no matter how well the other faction is doing point wise. I just ask you realise that when you make your posts shaming other factions when all the top factions, including Crisis, used the tactics when they saw that's how it goes. I cant even recall a recent fight between the top 4 factions that wasn't a dragon rush, I think we all understand and silently accepted that among each other. It would be nice if we could make a pact or something about no dragon rushes but that's impossible realistically and will lead to more tension than just simply accepting the fact that dragon rushes are here and both sides have an equal chance to go for it.

But, getting back to the post I think it's horrible what PWI did here, we apparently have a new community manager that wont even introduce himself even though Kaly was trying to get him to do so, so I'm not hopeful of getting an official response here. Even the community mods dont have a contact to the company at this time. But, there should be some kind of compensation for that broken promise. Getting 5 helmets is worse than none because everyone expected the helmet and that is super hard on the officership to have to decide on only 5 people. That leads to tension within the faction, solely due to PWI's inability to do proper checking prior.
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    nene#6448 wrote: »
    Someone just deleted over a page worth of comments from here.. (Was 3 pages, now just 1)

200 helmets seemed too good to be true and seems like that was the case. What bothers me is that PWE had a long time to confirm with CN if it's even possible to give out this kind of a reward but yet they decided to wait till _after_ the season which makes absolutely no sense.
    ​​

I get that the "memes" were deleted, but some of the comments that were a part of the discussion was also deleted. As I've said in my main post, 200 helms was too good to be true to begin with. If they changed the rewards, months prior, as opposed to this nonsense, then everyone would understand. Because it's a crazy reward that no one expected GMs to approve of in the first place. The fact that it was done late, is hurtful to the faction itself.
    chipboy wrote: »
    But, getting back to the post I think it's horrible what PWI did here, we apparently have a new community manager that wont even introduce himself even though Kaly was trying to get him to do so, so I'm not hopeful of getting an official response here. Even the community mods dont have a contact to the company at this time. But, there should be some kind of compensation for that broken promise. Getting 5 helmets is worse than none because everyone expected the helmet and that is super hard on the officership to have to decide on only 5 people. That leads to tension within the faction, solely due to PWI's inability to do proper checking prior.

Exactly. We just lost a valuable member of our community, who tried her best to communicate with the PWCN devs. But I am very surprised that this slipped from her hands. Not that I am blaming her or anything, the initial post was clear that everyone receives one, and there was nothing mentioned about time. The GMs wouldn't be updating the posts and apologizing to those affected if they are doing things as intended. I agree with you that 0 helms are better than 5.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Joe, this thread isnt about you, Tempest or win/lose ratio. I have no idea why you even brought all that up other than to stir up drama in a post where its not needed.

I hope PWI would atleast explain us why it takes them months to send up time-limited helmet while the 5 permanent ones will be sent within weeks. Why those 195 members will get their reward months late? Just because you dont want to do the extra work to actually send out prizes for your events?
    ​​
  • bookkeeper#6784
    bookkeeper#6784 Posts: 25 Arc User
    everything about this game is about joe.. sadly... me spending 2k usd per week on my main account didn't prevent my merchant account from getting ban. what did i learned? .. nothing.. lol. pwi will continue to disappoint us to the point that keeping this game alive by spending is not worth it anymore.. hahaha. i keep moving my alts to vindi to make helms...there we go.. no more fun times for me.
    joe was the reason i stopped playing my toon on his server btw.. known him for x years... still the same... lmao...i'm not shaming joe..
    i'm shaming pwi for doing this ****... now one more reason not to attend anything.. lol.
    this forum is like the pwi discord... comment gets deleted when what u said is true. maybe i will pay 100 usd just to make my comment stay in here..
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    I am surprised that most people here didn't saw this coming. Anyone who has played PWI more than few a months is aware that both the Developer and Publisher (that are pretty much the same thing btw) are well known for changing rewards on events, they did this several times in the past with war avatar card packs. They are also known for breaking promises in general. I guess it has been so many years since DQ system that everyone who knew about it either forgot or quit the game.

All I can say about this whole drama is that while I can understand the rage on the winners, there is something worse that this whole promise of 200 Helms did to this game, and that is to help kill the game even faster.
    And I don't say this 'cause they are breaking the promise now. What I am traying to say is that from the moment they promised those Helms, a lot of people left their small and mid size factions to merge into larger ones, also almost all the strong people went to 1 or 2 large factions per server, if you add to that the whole dragon rush thing, we now have a game that is extremely boring and one sided both in PVP and PVE, all the mentioned before plus a lot of other problems like broken in game economy, destruction of FTP mechanics, really bad implemented power creep so recurrent nerf and thus assassination of old and not so old dungeons and maps, bad support and lack of response from the company to its customers among many other problems made most of people quit this game.

Last time I loged into PWI was before map reset and I don't feel like coming back to play anymore. Most likely I will just login to say Farewell to the few Friends that still play this and to gift the items and money that I still have in game to them.

Now don't take this as a rage quit post since I am not even mad about the game, In fact I am not even part of the winner faction, nor do I play on their server, so this particular problem does not affect me. But for me the game is just not fun anymore, PVP feels boring and dead now, PVE is also dead and they will keep killing it, and even if I look at what they will bring in future updates, is just that does not appeal to me anymore.

So best of luck to the people still playing PWI but I think I am out for good now. :p
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    nene#6448 wrote: »
    Joe, this thread isnt about you, Tempest or win/lose ratio. I have no idea why you even brought all that up other than to stir up drama in a post where its not needed.

I hope PWI would atleast explain us why it takes them months to send up time-limited helmet while the 5 permanent ones will be sent within weeks. Why those 195 members will get their reward months late? Just because you dont want to do the extra work to actually send out prizes for your events?
    ​​

Haven't you noticed he is in like every thread ever on the forums even if it doesnt pertain to him or his faction....he clearly needs entertainment so trolls the forums to insult ppl, pretend he knows everything and act selfish. I'm also curious why people have to wait 4 months for something over half of them will most likely NPC after getting anyways what a joke.... XD

eeepsilon wrote: »

All I can say about this whole drama is that while I can understand the rage on the winners, there is something worse that this whole promise of 200 Helms did to this game, and that is to help kill the game even faster.
    And I don't say this 'cause they are breaking the promise now. What I am traying to say is that from the moment they promised those Helms, a lot of people left their small and mid size factions to merge into larger ones, also almost all the strong people went to 1 or 2 large factions per server, if you add to that the whole dragon rush thing, we now have a game that is extremely boring and one sided both in PVP and PVE, all the mentioned before plus a lot of other problems like broken in game economy, destruction of FTP mechanics, really bad implemented power creep so recurrent nerf and thus assassination of old and not so old dungeons and maps, bad support and lack of response from the company to its customers among many other problems made most of people quit this game.

100% this ^

Post edited by wingdeath6 on
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    Just throwing this out there, during the last mistake by gms they gave up thousands of gm packs for all day spams of op items, they changed thier news post to correct this but anyone that cashed before that change was given thier packs. To be honest this is exact same sitution and one would think it would be handled exactly the same. The old news post stated 200 helms. The new post changed stating 5 helms plus the 30 day temp helps. One would think since the season ended before the change of post those in that faction are clearly entitled to 200 helms, or does the way gms handled the packs only apply to cashing? GJ this season vindi hope yall get what u deserve. <3 Tempest
  • bookkeeper#6784
    bookkeeper#6784 Posts: 25 Arc User
    don't get me wrong.. but those helms are good for my alt... its not like i wanna spend 10b again to get stats... btw xtw happens at prolly 2-3 am in my timezone... and now my alt will get prolly temporary one..all my effort gone like the wind... i hope pwi notices that we waste almost an hour or two doing that.. i have work 24/7 ... ...what will you do about my sleep? and my r9 sb do i delete it now? while we are talking about this talon is prolly having tea somewhere... rich people..... >:)>:)>:)
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    don't get me wrong.. but those helms are good for my alt... its not like i wanna spend 10b again to get stats... btw xtw happens at prolly 2-3 am in my timezone... and now my alt will get prolly temporary one..all my effort gone like the wind... i hope pwi notices that we waste almost an hour or two doing that.. i have work 24/7 ... ...what will you do about my sleep? and my r9 sb do i delete it now? while we are talking about this talon is prolly having tea somewhere... rich people..... >:)>:)>:)

Are you seriously asking gms compensate you for deciding to prioritize a game over your sleep? LMFAO just putting out there how silly this sounds... I understand your alt could have used to for pve (assuming thats what the intended goal to use it for the alt since it’s a alt) but tbh unless it’s for a main I don’t think ppl should complain too much about their Alts not getting a helm when ppl with mains who can’t afford to buy a helm and needed it are really the ones taking the biggest hit here...
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    numibago wrote: »
    So, after all, dirty methods and tryharding to win didnt pay off after all. Ofc, I would be mad af if Crisis didnt get the helmets if we would've won but Crisis had the best win/loss ratio vs any other faction and still ended up only at the 3rd place. Karma. That is all I can say about that. Justice <3

I suddenly feel loads better, thank you PWE! <3 besides that, 5 helmets are great tho. Vindi can auction them off and give anyone a share of the pie and even people that already have the helmet get something from it. This is how the rewards have been and how they should've been this time around as well, from the start.

PS: They already said it's a final decision from CN. It's done. Oh, I assume those timed CoMs will at least ve refined and shareded already. Give people a taste of the endgame item they have to pay dearly for, if they wanna keep it :D

How far is PWE's **** up your ****?

You're just a bitter pos of a human, that seems to get hard at the thought of others not getting what they were promised because you weren't good enough to win.
    Maybe should think about your life priorities there bruh.

Maybe, if you wouldn't be too deluded you would realize that neither am I starting anything, I am just stating facts. That most people are unable to see how many ppl insult me (and I don't even insult anyone myself lol) and brag about being better when in reality they are absolute garbage players (in terms of skill). That comment of yours "because you weren't good enough to win" triggers me heavily. Not because Crisis didn't win but because it had nothing to do with how good anyone was. It was either RNG or rigged BS.

@chipboy What's the issue about dragon rushes? Seriously, Crisis lost to Tempest because they used it first. Unlike the other factions however, Crisis used and applied that strategy and beat the other factions with that. With something any other faction could do just as well..arguably even better, esp vindi at that point cause they got way better geared people aka more damage. Them failing to adapt and just "letting us win" is on them. Same chances and odds for anyone. So those wins were indeed fair and square. Crisis did not use/do anything vindi couldn't have done themselves. End of story.

@nene Ofc it isn't about me and I am deeply sad and feel sorry for those people in vindicate that are actually decent people. Don't get me wrong. If people know how to behave and know the basics of logic..I don't have any issue with those. However, as you can see even in this thread alone...there are countless of people that still claim that Crisis lost because Vindi and Tempest were better (skill-wise and strategy-wise)..that is just ridiculous. Anyone knows that this is not true. If they would've chosen to challenge Crisis on T3 instead of gathering lands Crisis would've 100% won the season. No question about it. In a sense, yes, they were better strategy-wise..but that still doesnt have anything to do with being better...people like that make me mad af, seriously. People like that vote for Trump and believe in his lies (as an example) and thus are part of what is wrong with humanity and I will always go up against that. It's the right thing to do.

You guys can blame me for generalizing my texts in those forums when I in fact only "talk to" a handful of people. Then there is the naming and shaming rule..so I hardly have a choice, have I. I just assume that the right people will know that I am talking about them. If you haven't acted up in any way or behaved ill-logical..then I am not talking to you. That's basically it. I even have friends in vindi that told me they know it was because of bad RNG/broken xTW system that crisis didnt win and I was happy for them to get the helmet...that should show you that I am not a raging mad kid..I just hate stupidity and if I have the chance I will always bash stupid. ALWAYS.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    You all must be new to PWI.

To hell with the helms. All I have to say is Congrats Vindi for winning. There was once a time when that alone was enough to make people happy and content.
  • eriseddesang1
    eriseddesang1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    [url="https://"]https://[/url]
    heero200 wrote: »

This Thread broke the Name and Shame Rule in various places as well as posts that where past point and have been removed.

Its not acceptable to be posting like this on here. Further posts will receive a warning which is something I leave to last resort. If the back and forth continues then the thread will be closed.

I hope this is understood as this is a topic I do not wish to close due to its nature.

On Topic.

Thanks.​​

YOU WORK FOR THEM. You all take our rewards and now you ask us to find **** for you too? jesus christ
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    scruncy wrote: »
    trololo

Just when you think you have seen it all, you find people who openly admit that they spent 2000USD a month on a online game.
    That truly deserves the Darwin Award.

Some people spend that in a strip joint.. Its what ever the person enjoys and its them who work for their money they do as they please as long they enjoying themselves
  • jadasia
    [url="https://"]https://[/url]
    heero200 wrote: »

On Topic.

Thanks.​​

YOU WORK FOR THEM. You all take our rewards and now you ask us to find **** for you too? jesus christ

LOL! Hero is s forum mod. He is not an employee of PWI and he never took anything from anyone. You need to chill.
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    jadasia wrote: »

To hell with the helms. All I have to say is Congrats Vindi for winning. There was once a time when that alone was enough to make people happy and content.

The only reason why a lot of people aren't pleased with this decision is because of the way they handled it to the very last minute. If they announced the change in rewards mid-season, everyone wouldn't have been this upset. Because what can you do? You can't help but be optimistic about these things, when nothing has been mentioned, which meant everything was supposed to work out.

Vindicate's leader have been in contact with the GMs as how the rewards will be handled for weeks. The correspondence was ongoing and everyone was hopeful about the conclusion. So since then, people were preparing for it by charging gold for orbs, etc. So even with skeptics like me, this sudden change took a lot of people including myself by surprise. (I won't go in specific so I wouldn't break any forum rules about mentioning private conversations, as I am unaware of of the full discussion anyways.)

So while we did celebrate our win, to be led on like that is really depressing. I believe that people who are upset about this, have every right and entitlement to feel that way. On behalf of those people, I sincerely apologize if it's upsetting you that people can't be happy over bragging rights alone. :)
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Divide the 200 Helm's and give them out to ALL the Legit Guilds across this platform of the game that participated in this season, they all have members that try, most likely. Something like dat lol.
  • only0newish
    only0newish Posts: 15 Arc User
    I feel really bad for the winning guild.

If the devs dont allow coms, how about giving some other equial value worth items at least?

I'm sure helm isnt only thing that's end game. G17 mats for example take ages to collect, are farmable, just as example. China devs should have no problem with those since it's items that can be farmed with enough toons/time. The players deserve at least something to show for for all their hard work!

If pwi wants to keep their playerbase of CSers - you better give out some decent compansation! Show the people that this game is worth cashing for or expect to be looking for new job pretty soon as this kind of unprofessional attitude towards the people who keep the servers alive and pay your salaries is just going to leave you our of job.
  • jadasia
    candiiie wrote: »
    jadasia wrote: »

The only reason why a lot of people aren't pleased with this decision is because of the way they handled it to the very last minute. If they announced the change in rewards mid-season, everyone wouldn't have been this upset. Because what can you do? You can't help but be optimistic about these things, when nothing has been mentioned, which meant everything was supposed to work out.

Vindicate's leader have been in contact with the GMs as how the rewards will be handled for weeks. The correspondence was ongoing and everyone was hopeful about the conclusion. So since then, people were preparing for it by charging gold for orbs, etc. So even with skeptics like me, this sudden change took a lot of people including myself by surprise. (I won't go in specific so I wouldn't break any forum rules about mentioning private conversations, as I am unaware of of the full discussion anyways.)

So while we did celebrate our win, to be led on like that is really depressing. I believe that people who are upset about this, have every right and entitlement to feel that way. On behalf of those people, I sincerely apologize if it's upsetting you that people can't be happy over bragging rights alone. :)

Well, with PWI when it comes to announced rewards the notion of "I'll believe it when I see it" should prevail

In my own opinion I kinda think the devs thought twice about giving end game gear to every member of a faction because some faction members may not be end game...if you know what I mean.
    wettstyle wrote: »
    Divide the 200 Helm's and give them out to ALL the Legit Guilds across this platform of the game that participated in this season, they all have members that try, most likely. Something like dat lol.

That defeats the purpose of any contest. To the victors goes the spoils.