Can Paralyze please be nerfed? The incompetence I must deal with.

sexyhai
sexyhai Posts: 2 Arc User
Why is it so hard for the PWC or PWI team to make proper nerfs? Purify spell is to op(I agree the proc rate was to high),so lets introduce a new form of cc rather than nerf the proc rate. That first solution to the problem was already a bad one. So the form of cc we will be introducing is paralyze its basically a stun that works on antistun it will counter purify when it happens. So rather than making it a stun that can't be purified off of you, they made it a stun that works on antistuns and can't be purified off of you? So in doing this they not only nerfed purify, but they also nerfed every antistun skill in the game and antistun pots. Then on top of it they made them overide eachother? Wtf is their problem I swear I can't deal with so much incompetence.

This is extra
-Lets introduce 4th cast weps and nerf purify rate(even though we already introduced a broken cc), but lets not nerf gof. So while it's a no brainer to 4th cast gof weps and get higher damage, it's a challenge to want to nerf your own purify proc for a lil more dmg and channel.
-Sins do highest damage in game and while they already have a lil to much cc and anti cc for a high damage dealing class, lets give them our new broken cc(paralyze) so people will be forced to tank their godly damage.
-We nerfed Tidal cd, but gave sins a stalling ultimate that can't be detected( and that they can attack during) so by the time their done stalling with ulti and the genie that they dont use during tidal, they can use tidal once again. Then lets also give them 50% more damage in their ultimate.
-We introduced a broken form of cc so now lets make a class that has an infinite amount of our new cc. Lets name them Duskblades.
-Barbs arent tanky enough lets give them a 1min faith and 1min 100def lvl buff(SMH SO HARD)

Comments

• aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    Small point, I like where you're coming from on para but just to have the facts of it straight. After testing the 50% amp from sin ulti does not apply to pvp damage.
  • dasb#8274
    dasb#8274 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Small point, I like where you're coming from on para but just to have the facts of it straight. After testing the 50% amp from sin ulti does not apply to pvp damage.

This is correct.
    Also, Sins don't have the highest damage, duskblades do now.
    Sins get 60% of the damage that duskblades get from: Cards, Nuema, Starchart, Meridian, Weapon, Glyphs. Meaning that at early game before all of this, yes, sins are the best DDs because of Chill of the Deep, but, at endgame, their damage is behind by a lot, specially when you consider how many paralyzes duskblades have and how many debuffs (Phy reduction, HF, mire, EP, faith if going all out vs Subsea + mire + Faith on a sin)

Lastly, yes, the sin ulti is extremely good, but again, look at duskblades, they have a lot more defense than sins due to their passive and selfbuff, then when they ulti, their CDs reset and they get 99% (depending on how far you are) of damage nerf. Lastly, they don't have tidal, but can copy skills, have stealth and have that Shadow thing they use to get away from which you can also glitch btw (by expelling yourself you can autoattack someone while being a shadow).

Also, sins have this system called hit charges, you have to build these up if you wanna paralyze people, if you have 0 hit charges you can't paralyze. During mass pvp sometimes it's hard to build these hit charges, depending on the situation, which makes the paralyze a bit less frightning, DBs on the other hand just paralyze as they see fit.

Barb's faith and def lvls, yes, there needs to be a fix, currently specially in DC if the opposing faction has 4-5 barbs, good ones, they just take turns tanking the dragon during a dragon rush, 1 cornered beast wears off, bring the next one in, and so on, they've known about this glitch for... what? almost 1 year now or something? And still no fix, where it is easy, just take one 0 away from 40, 50, 60.

All I'm saying is, you have valid points, but tbh, DBs are a way bigger problem atm than sins, I have both classes and the difference is insane. Tbh, I think DBs need a lot more nerfs and the sin ulti could be a bit nerfed too OR make defense charms/pots still work during paralyze, because currently the deadliness of DBs and sins is that they can get through your def charms quickly, if they still work during paralyze you'll have to endure the dmg but you'll still get an extra layer of defense.

This is just my opinion, curious to know what others think.