Is there any way to DIRECTLY ask the Developers a question?

Options
To PWI, Greetings.
I am a confused, & extremely aggravated USER of your Star Trek: Online MMORPG 'PROGRAM'. I am unable to fully operate the characters, and Ships that I've managed to acquire in the course of running the program.

I have quite a few questions. Is it at all possible to actually ask the PEOPLE who actually 'CREATED' the 'ST: O Program', itself, rather than other 'GAMERS'?

After all, when you 'buy' something, and you have a 'problem' with what you bought, don't you have the 'right' to talk to the 'craftsmen' who were 'responsible' for the product's 'construction'?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    If you're looking to contact someone from STO, their developers are not the same people who develop PWI so we can't really help here especially since this is a different game. STO's developers are Cryptic Studios. Unfortunately I don't know how to get in contact with them since I don't play any of their games. It might not be likely you can get in contact with them directly and you'll be more likely asked to send in a support ticket instead.

If you're wanting to know how we contact the developers for PWI, we don't. We'd have to do so through the staff here which happens very rarely (especially since the one person who was doing it on a consistent level has just quit). Only other option for us would be to learn Chinese and head over to PWCN. As mentioned before, we have different developers, so this might not be the exact situation for you.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I have quite a few questions. Is it at all possible to actually ask the PEOPLE who actually 'CREATED' the 'ST: O Program', itself, rather than other 'GAMERS'?

After all, when you 'buy' something, and you have a 'problem' with what you bought, don't you have the 'right' to talk to the 'craftsmen' who were 'responsible' for the product's 'construction'?

Actually no. Thats what "customer support" is for. The "devs" are not there to reply to hundreds of mails from "gamers".

Also.. this isnt "STO". The fact that "youre" posting "here" and not where it actually matters shows the issue is probably "you" and not the actual "game". This is "PWI". Not "PWE".."STO".."Pokemon" or "Dr.Phil".
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Sorry but you have come to the PWI forums.

The company its self is called PWE and i think your looking for the STO Forums Try using the search option to see if anyone else is having issues.

Other than this I would suggest logging a ticket with support for STO if your having issues still.

Thanks.​​
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I thought this version of PWI is PWE. PWE runs this arc platform... :) sorry heero, just noticed you correctly called this pwe xD.