New xTW season ( Dragon Rushing Again )

ruhcik
ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
Hello everyone, especially the GMs. For over few months people complain about xTW dragon rush that there's not even fun or pvp on battlefield. I hope that in the PWI company work reliable people that if they see some trouble they're trying to fix it on customers demand. U had enough time to fix the xTW system ( like higher thougen on boss as more Towers are not destroyed). Im worried about that becasue alot of ppl leaving game and u're not even trying to fix the currents problems, im not even gonna talk about Air Glitch that exist since the SB patch came out...

Second thing : What about Arena Open time? Why it cant be like 6 pm-6am (EU serv) everyone should be happy then.

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    1 EU server 3 NA server, 6pm-6am server time is basically most ppl don’t even start 3v3 until like 12am EU time since that’s 12 am eu time is like 3pm PDT and 6pm EST. Most NA work 9am-5pm or 7am-3pm then factor nearly 1hr of traffic for some places, so you’re probably ganna still stay up late unless you only wanna fight EU players then I suppose maybe. Based on what I know the only change they did to Xtw on China was amount of lands you can have at once, capped at 8 lands not any mechanics changes so I wouldn’t hold my breathe there
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • moneyhess
    moneyhess Posts: 17 Arc User
    solution is easy. if you don't have fun in the event, don't participate in it.
    i hope more ppl quit dragons conquest
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Problem is even when you win xTW fairly (kill all the towers before killing the dragon) people still cry its a 'dragon rush'.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Im with @valdisman on this one to be fair.

Its hard not to see 40 Vs 20 as a Dragon rush as well. When their is a player gap like that. The odds are not with anyone than the faction with 40 toons.

On the note of ideas
    I kinda like the idea of the dragon having the Debuf of the towers so each tower removes an immunity. tho this should be random to each map so it does not become the same every time.

What ever is decided their will be some way around it.

Thanks.​​
  • ruhcik
    ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    Problem is even when you win xTW fairly (kill all the towers before killing the dragon) people still cry its a 'dragon rush'.

If the Towers buffing dragon, the xTW will be much more intresting becasue u wont let enemy dig it. Your comment is not very helpfull in this thread.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    To be honest if the rewards the same or not nearly as good as last season it’s kinda mute for anyone to even care. I know everyone wants fun but at the current status quo it doesn’t even really matter
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    UHHH....so a dragon rush is when they rush the dragon not kill towers first...otherwise it'd be called an xtw not a dragon rush.....dragon rushing obviously very clearly states it all, they rsh to the dragon and to hell with everything along the way including towers and players.......to try to say well its a dragon rush no matter what is iggnorant. If u pvp or make contact with a tower its no longer a dragon rush....stop trying to lessen the issue with your backwards logic.........It is an issue that is causing most people to not even want to xtw (some dont even want to play anymore) and furthering the downward spiral that is this game atm there is no reason to try and sugar coat it.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    spend some money and have the system tally power ratings per side.. and develop a handicap of sorts.. if both parties agree :dizzy: