When worth buy gold ?

:)

Comments

• gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    If you're planning to buy real gold you should check the price on a regular basis. Could use http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

If you're planning to buy Zen to get in-game gold, only to buy some stuff that never will be yours (see TOS) you can send your money every day. Wouldn't do that but if you want, go ahead. I'm sure PWI will love you for it.

If you're planning to buy gold via the game (at the Auctioneer npc) you would be unlucky most of the time. Current price is 3,999,000 coins but there are too many buyers.

Gold buying via other people? Price moments ago was 7kk coins and there's always a chance of beïng scammed. So only buy from people you know. Also you don't get gold but a boutique item.

Then there is an option to get gold via a homestead but as fas as I know nobody used a boutique item just to give other people a chance to get "free" gold.
  • shrimpybryan
    shrimpybryan Posts: 16 Arc User
    Sounds like your asking when to charge, the best time is when there is a charge rewards promotion or bonus gold/(zen) offer going on. While I doubt anyone gives away gold in the homestead a lot of people buy it that way in order to take advantage of spend promotions.