ADVENTURE KINGDOM

Why is the adventure kindom closed and when will it reopen, in my opinion it should be open everyday of the year. This where my wife and I have the most fun in PWI. Please let me know when PWI plans re-open
Thank You.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Adventure Kingdom wasn't designed to be open all the time but rather open for certain holidays like Valentine's, Easter, etc. This time around it was open a lot longer than usual.

It's kind of hard to say when it will open again because they don't mention it too far in advance but keep an eye on the news posts because they might mention it there. Maybe they'll open it when the new expansion comes out.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Adventure Kingdom wasn't designed to be open all the time but rather open for certain holidays like Valentine's, Easter, etc. This time around it was open a lot longer than usual.

It's kind of hard to say when it will open again because they don't mention it too far in advance but keep an eye on the news posts because they might mention it there. Maybe they'll open it when the new expansion comes out.

Didn't it say in the last post about them opening it was going to stay open?
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Nevermind. It says this;

Adventure Kingdom no longer runs on an automated schedule. It will now be manually activated at specific times during the year!

They have got a sort of Napoleon Complex over the Wonderland and started using it. No announcements just whenever they feel like it.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    obielle wrote: »

We have had it open a lot more than PWCN as well I believe. But to the point yes it's a short term event as @obielle has said.

Thanks.