Charge Reward Page not Working

Is anyone else's charge reward page not working or loading? I tried on both arc and web page and some other people in guild have been saying the same thing. Could it it broke down from people charging a lot and doing the promo going on now? Maybe if others can check this or see if its working for them. Im sure people want to redeem their points soon from all the gold thats been charged for others too

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I checked it right after maintenance. Both not working but you already know this.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    sending out 650 sochi-like packs per character, way to ruin the economy <3
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    This is worse than when they made r9 so easily to get. The servers are flooded with end game items now. I bet someones getting a pay cut for this.
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    It’s working, but if your on mobile it only shows items as being tier four reguardless of how many points they take.
  • savla77
    savla77 Posts: 7 Arc User
    During all the time I´ve played this game, not once I saw the rewards page working at the same time they have put something on it, and now that clearly pwi staff doesn´t give a dime for the players, I wouldn´t expected to be fixed any time soon. Very sad honestly.
  • jharde
    jharde Posts: 19 Arc User
    It works for me. I do have to scroll right down past all the empty space and although there are 1-4 tier tabs, everything is listed under tier 4 tab.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    send out 100 or so packs to all the active accounts, no codes ... get some addicted to the thrill of pack's lol. give a lil to make up for all who got that massive you know what..
  • solomonkanell
    solomonkanell Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm curious how do you think that most people will put their money back just because they have modified the promo this one did not give me the money refund as well because it was 200 euros for me it's a heap of money and got here 25% of what others will give another 4k packet to meilu find it easy who has 200G and who does not return money sry for english use tranlator
  • assassin#7083
    assassin#7083 Posts: 5 Arc User
    fix that charge rewrd page pwi
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    kramkraig wrote: »
    fix that charge rewrd page pwi

This is an old thread,

Its related to the current issue but ill close this one as we have a sticky. Here!

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.