Missing/Deleted items

chocobearr
chocobearr Posts: 2 Arc User
After logging onto my PWI account after a year, I have discovered that ALL of my fashion and a few of my mounts are GONE. I am furious as I have spent real money on those things and spent hours of my time grinding for items to trade for fashion. I can literally name off the things that have been deleted and now there is no way to get them back. please someone help me or I will NEVER play any of Arc's products/games. My main character had a huge Fashion tab as i had used like 3 wardrobe stones to hold my fashion. I logged in to find out that I couldn't even click on the fashion tab in my bag. I also had an extended bank, which is now reduced to just two pitiful rows. I am FURIOUS, someone please tell me there is a solution and that i'm able to get my items back.

Comments

• xxtzephira
    xxtzephira Posts: 1 Arc User
    at least you have your characters, I dont even have any of my max account characters on the server where they were supposed to be sent. I have sent in a ticket to support in hopes to access my characters, I also had maxx everything on my characters, spent lots of time , farmed , and also spent TONS of real cash to add enjoyment to my game experience. I will be sad if my things just went poof.... Life got really busy with my then two small boys, who are now enjoying games of their own. I felt nostalgic and hoped to relive some of my former glory in PWI.
    Send in a ticket, and cross fingers. Here's hoping you find your goodies, and well, I find my old adventure squad and all my goodies too. <3
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    I also had lost items last month in June. I spent 19mil on a lvl 5 dragon orb, and it disappeared! I am not a casher, I farmed and saved and now gone. Funny thing is, when I filled out the pwi ticket to try get it back, they wanted a screen shot! I got so angry and noone to tell it too. So tell me how do you take a screen shot of a disappeared item??? I also told them the NPC name, the time, and date. They are soooo not helpful. I have given up on the quality of service after playing since they started this game.
    I now just pop in for last hour to do reset with friends, and now that is slowing stopping, until I am gone. I cant stand this anymore. It is BS!!! Real life is more wonderful now and I have real friends I can look at in the face, time to do many things I almost forgot gives me pleasure. Not worth being upset over things you cannot do anything about. Save yourself and your life. Perfect World is not perfect or real. And not a place to hide from reality and escape. Face your real life problems and go see and do! Life is waiting, for us all! We cannot get back the minutes, hours we have spent sitting in a chair looking at a screen and getting upset over losing pixel fashions, orbs, ect!
    OK, this is what you ask yourself if you have a game addiction. Do you get on the game even if you feel you really do not want to play, but you do it anyway? When you get on, how do you feel inside? Stressed? Get upset? Anxious like playing is not fun anymore or boring, but you stay on anyway? If so Tick Tock, you cannot get back precious time, slowing add other things in you real life and shorten your playing time until you leave and you finally squeeze PWI out! Not being judgemental, I understand. Peace out!
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    A few year back I had deleted my mysterious stone by mistake. File a ticket if they can track it in a log, it can be recovered in the next week maintenace update. The faster you do it the better. If they say no can do, well you tryed !