Cross Server (Saturday) Fights!

hurrdurrurr
hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10938573-cross-server-(saturday)-fights!

"Starts : 10:00 AM PT (Sign ups via NPC–Battle Starts 10:40 AM PT)"

First I want to say this is one extremely confusing way of saying battle starts 10:40 and you sign up starting 10:00. Secondly, I dont know how different xServer is but intra server TNF takes roughly 40mins. If this were the case, ppl participating on this event would be missing start of xTW. Thirdly, even if its some 10min event its still bad time due xTW starting 11am PT. You would love to have that 30min prep time before xTW and not just be rushing everything at the last minute.

Lastly and I think this might be my biggest issue with this event. Why on earth would you give tickets for 6v6 arena ranking players? Literally every single person on those rankings abused the system for arigora coins. Instead of punishing them, you are rewarding them, what the actual **** PWE?

Ps. I hope you didnt start sending tickets yet as I know plenty of ppl like to keep their mailboxes full for various reasons.

Comments

• elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    i just want to say grats echo for winning the first cross servers fight xD this is bs nice way to fk up a new event
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    as i said in the other thread... we received this event almost 2 years late, people qualified for it are 6v6 glitch alts and arigora season 1 top players, which half of them just quit or sold the account....
    gg PWI once again

it's gonna start 1 hour before xTW starts right? so need to register 2 hours before xTW starts? but i bet it's broken....​​
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    so this weeks tnf will be:

-200 Echo members (probably half of them arent in there anymore or alts?)
    -around 50 still active arena 3vs3 players (seperated into what, 5 per guild?)
    -around 195 vindicate/echo/dynasty gearless 6vs6 alts

-tickets for it havent even been sent out yet and the event takes place in just 2 days?
    -event starts 10 am? or sign up opens 10 am? or sign up opens 9:40 am? it should not be that hard to quickly proof-read news announcements before posting them, takes longer to make a coffee.
    -event interfers with local TW AND xTW

does anyone in the current PWE team actually play this game?

• tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    day before event, no item yet​​
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    :O Im in the fight even though I left PWI and Echo so long ago. I just return cuz I found out xD
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10938573-cross-server-(saturday)-fights!

"Starts : 10:00 AM PT (Sign ups via NPC–Battle Starts 10:40 AM PT)"

First I want to say this is one extremely confusing way of saying battle starts 10:40 and you sign up starting 10:00. Secondly, I dont know how different xServer is but intra server TNF takes roughly 40mins. If this were the case, ppl participating on this event would be missing start of xTW. Thirdly, even if its some 10min event its still bad time due xTW starting 11am PT. You would love to have that 30min prep time before xTW and not just be rushing everything at the last minute.

Lastly and I think this might be my biggest issue with this event. Why on earth would you give tickets for 6v6 arena ranking players? Literally every single person on those rankings abused the system for arigora coins. Instead of punishing them, you are rewarding them, what the actual **** PWE?

Ps. I hope you didnt start sending tickets yet as I know plenty of ppl like to keep their mailboxes full for various reasons.

The 6v6 ranking part is probably the biggest insult tbh
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958