Faction Safe issues

drago11
drago11 Posts: 17 Arc User
For the past few weeks I've been having a bit of issues with the safe. Even though I am the faction leader, the safe will not allow me to withdraw or deposit items at certain times. This generally happens after a period of even 5-10 minutes of being online, The only way that I have found to fix the issue is to relog my toon which at times can be a huge inconvenience. It keeps saying that the server is busy and will do nothing further. I have attemtped to even make myself a lower rank in order to see if that was the issue but to no avail. I'm not sure if there are any others that are experiencing these difficulties as I have not found anyone else but it is particularly irritating seeing as I am the leader and I cannot even use a service that we have purchased for the faction.

Comments

• justanothe#1581
    justanothe#1581 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Or mostly as your own bank extension
  • drago11
    Of course as my own bank extension! Considering I paid for the old base to be opened, our xtws, tws, and our faction safe with my own coin i think it was a small thing to do. Didn't mean for it to cause you any issues.
  • copy2#9637
    copy2#9637 Posts: 7 Arc User
    for me the bug would be fixed if i traded with someone. i usually told a friend to trade me 1 chi stone so i could do w/e
  • drago11
    I've tried that, it didn't work for me but i'll try it again soon