What is new into game ? [old player returned]

danilo#4237
danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
I've been out for mounths, lets talk about since the beginner of this year, so I think about to return because I can't leave this game.
So...can you help me about the news? Thanks I'll apreciate ur help very well
sorry my english

Comments

• tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Way more than a person can take into their mind in one post. I quit for two years and it took about three months to work all of it and get caught up to it with old friends explaining
  • starmidnite
    starmidnite Posts: 2 Arc User
    I haven't been on for a couple of years, so I'm pretty excited to see what's been added. I know before the PVP servers were completely taken over by trolls. Hopefully they've worked on it..
  • danilo#4237
    I haven't been on for a couple of years, so I'm pretty excited to see what's been added. I know before the PVP servers were completely taken over by trolls. Hopefully they've worked on it..

Not sure, if someone is going tell me something until now no useful answers

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    You want a useful answer? Run for your life.
  • danilo#4237
    Not this one, I have xbox one S with gamepass on my desk, but still preffer play pwi sometimes
    How I said b4 I think no one will come to try help
    It's funny because the ppl that say to u not play the game, is the same ppl want more play the game, and after complain about leck of players to form squads

It's not only the game is decay, the community too, they used to be a good community around this game. Old good days *=*
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Not this one, I have xbox one S with gamepass on my desk, but still preffer play pwi sometimes
    How I said b4 I think no one will come to try help
    It's funny because the ppl that say to u not play the game, is the same ppl want more play the game, and after complain about leck of players to form squads

It's not only the game is decay, the community too, they used to be a good community around this game. Old good days *=*
    Edit: didn't read your first post fully, but since you are talking about this year, here we go.
    If we talking about a year or so There are a few new things like:

Neverfall, wonderland, glhyps, new culti, etc. But if we are talking about 2 or 3 months, Only new things that come to my mind are IBU which is a new dungeon mainly focused on end game people. Another new thing is that you now can upgrade shards to another level, meaning that if you have 3 vit stones you can combine those into a more powerful one. This can also be done with Phis and magical shards.

Ohh also that IBU place I said before, they removed the g15 capes and Helms from nirvana forges and you can now only either farm them from IBU or pay $$$$$$$ for them.

Aside from that nothing else new comes to my mind atm.

They re-opened wonderland again, but that one is not really something new.

Still, here is some info.

New faction system: Now factions need a certain amount of points to stay open. Faction members can get said points by runing dungeons as FSP, DH or killing Haspon with other faction members. Inside the base, if the player have points he can do new trials.

Tremolo Adventure's Kingdom (Aka Wonderland):
    Is a park (entrance located in archosaur) there you can do some daily quests and get tickets, with those tickets you can do events that after complete give you smilling adventure coin, those coins can be traded by diferent items.
    Detailed info: https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Adventure_Kingdom

Icebound Underworld (aka IBU): New dungeon that is pretty straightforward. You have to complete diferent challenges inside. You have 999 seconds to complete as much as you can
    more info: https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Icebound_Underworld

Another change that they did is that the Primal World boss (sarokan or whatever the name was) now gives big notes instead of cards, flyers, etc..
    Post edited by eeepsilon on
  • danilo#4237
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    Ohh also that IBU place I said before, they removed the g15 capes and Helms from nirvana forges and you can now only either farm them from IBU or pay $$$$$$$ for them.

But I can farm g15 caps and helms in 999 if I get g16 gears ?
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    eeepsilon wrote: »

But I can farm g15 caps and helms in 999 if I get g16 gears ?

Not sure if you are asking if: you can farm that instance being g16 nirvana ?

Or
    If you can actually farm the cape or Helm in 999 seconds?

If it is the first yes, still is a new dungeon so as usual is not too friendly for g16 vana people.

Now if you are asking if you can complete the dungeon once and get a Helm or cape, the answer is NO (unless I am missing something)

When I said 999 seconds what I mean is that those 999 seconds are the total time that dungeon gives you to complete it, this mean that once you run out of time you Will be presented with a window displaying what you earned depending the amount of bosses you killed. If you run out of time while battling a boss, the boss Will poof.

Now about the g15 crafting…
    Just as example: To make g15 vana Helm you need an item named Nether Samsara Order: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/58480
    Said item requires 140 Underworld Glowstone : http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/58460
    Underworld Glowstone is the reward you get by killing each boss from 1 to 9 if I am not wrong so 9 in total if you manage to get till the 9th boss, so that would be one Helm in about 15 runs.
    Keep in mind that the instance have 19 bosses in total, but from what I know bosses from 10 to 19 gives other stuff.

In my opinion the instance is a not so bad to farm other stuff like c packs and 8* dragon orbs among other things.
    However is extremely idiotic and moronic from PW devs to put basic obsolete gear inside an end game dungeon.

To put it simple: You now need to be rb 2 shifting sky 1 and in most cases r9 with good refines in order to farm g15 :D

So sadly no, you Will not get g15 helm or capes so easy going there.

Also it is a 10 people dungeon (Like UP or DH) so is not really easy to do.

Again here is the link to the wiki, it explain it way better than me: https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Icebound_Underworld
  • danilo#4237
    ok ty