Spam on Dawnglory...

Can somebody do something about the excess third party coin selling spam on Dawnglory in World Chat? It's really out of control...
Characters:
JustAllEvils, Dawnglory veno

Comments

• rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    It's on all servers. :s

Think I'll stick at Squad-chat for a while.
  • danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    pwi is out of control, what do u expect ?
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Eh just reminds me of years and years ago tbh
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    Please ticket them to support.

At this time it's the best I can suggest. I have done the one on Etherblade.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    sontzu wrote: »
    No offence Heero, but I'm not doing pwi's job for them. If they had active in-game GMs as they should, this wouldn't be an issue.
    I'm not wasting 10 minutes of my life on a badly made cs UI sending a ticket that will probably not even be read by a human being.
    Personally, I ignore the coin spammers like I ignore the people spamming hate and bad language in wc, no biggie

I agree. It looses them a trick I think.

This is just advise we get given for this and helps protect players if its reported tho it does take a few for them to action.

Thanks.
  • danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    @Sontzu is right and I agree 100% of what he said.
    If at least pwe team show that they trying to work to give us the better of this game we could help, but I think no one here will disagree that who still play is because like the gameplay and not how pwe crew is doing with our loved game
  • heerohex#3018
    @Sontzu is right and I agree 100% of what he said.
    If at least pwe team show that they trying to work to give us the better of this game we could help, but I think no one here will disagree that who still play is because like the gameplay and not how pwe crew is doing with our loved game

the problem comes to have a paid person playing the game with that responsibility. Very risky on a number of reasons. Yes im sure lots of people would do it. However to have someone on 100% of the time is prob not going to be possible for a number of reasons.

They are dealing with the tickets tho. So please continue to report via support / Ticket.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Indeed.

Something I'm not even able to avoid. We did have a GA program. But it failed for a number of reasons.