Fashion Weapon....REALLY?!?

Recently I told myself not to spend any more in game due to the lack of new things and the idea to get new things you have to go through packs to get them. However, I went against my own rule. I went small and added 20 dollars to my account. Needed to open a homestead from a locked character. Mission accomplished. While I was on, I decided to get a fashion weapon for another char on the same account. Low and behold.....cant put into account stash. Now, I have an item I will not use on this char and lost 12 dollars. When did fashion weapons become non-tradeable and especially from within the same account? Did I miss something other than reading for items that are usually tradeable? Normal things we can get anymore will have strings attached, even though we bought them. One of the reasons I went from spending 200 dollars a month to 20 dollars a month. So disgusted and lesson learned.

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    These particular fashion weapons are bound probably because they were not meant to be sold in the Boutique as they are (timed) rewards from the Adventure Kingdom. Most fashion and fashion weapons are not bound, but sometimes PWE rushes to sell items that aren't completed or coded properly so we end up with this. It's a good idea to ask around before buying an item just to make sure.

I can only suggest that you send a ticket to customer support with a screenshot and explain to them the situation. Just make sure to be calm about it and ask for a refund. I've heard of people getting refunds for similar things in the past so it's possible they might help you.
    ​​
  • ghostryder77#0585
    ghostryder77#0585 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well...1)....I'm retired from the military as of last October...barely have any bills and this is some of my entertainment. 2) I earned it. Until somebody pays the bills I do have, I dont see how they have the right to tell me what I should be spending it on. Teabag....I see where you are coming from and please dont take that as a jab...you are right and I totally agree with you. It was my stupidity that brought me to this point and I'm frustrated at myself...not you. I may join you in that endeavor. Catgirl....ty for the advice. Thank you both for the comments.
  • ghostryder77#0585
    ghostryder77#0585 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Solved. Sent in a ticket. The staff were very quick to respond. Issue was resolved in about two hours. Would like to thank the PWI staff for that. Much appreciated.
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Did the same thing and they also refunded my money. They aren’t as bad as people make them out to be. The staff no longer had knowledge of the mechanics behind the game but stuff like this.. I’ve never had an issue that wasn’t fixed in a fair amount of time.