Whale mount

shadydawg
shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
So to obtain this mount is like trying to complete your paperclip titles? Dont you guys think that abit steep to trying to get a mount.. Who actually came up with the idea of the rules to be able to get it an who actually approved it saying thats a great idea?

Comments

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    The mount event started months ago from the sale of the first Prismatic Packs. I think now is just the final mount packs people need to get.

It's pretty much charge 10k USD for a gold Whale mount (the gold color represents your charging to get it)
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    It might allow them to find a commonality that would lead to a fix of a glitch if such were the problem.
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    You have to be a whale to get the whale.
  • valdisman
    reaperarm1 wrote: »
    You have to be a whale to get the whale.

Or a Japanese fisherman doing "scientific research''
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
    They looking for a whale who wants a whale lmao
  • valdisman
    I wanted this as I thought we might have had a plain version of the Moby Rich as the top tier prize for the Chase the Tiger Lucky Coin event. Instead we got a terrible, rushed whale made of yarn which can be used for nothing. At least a mount you can ride..

The final 2 mounts needed for the set are in boutique so soon we will see the major cash spenders. I'd be surprised if people don't know who they are already tho..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker