xTW server broken now too?

sontzu
sontzu Posts: 965 Arc User
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Well the mechanics were broken a long time, so I guess it's logical the server would fall over eventually...

*slow claps*
Sparafucile - Harshlands Dawnglory... pfft
*satirical image removed by pwi*
Sparafucile: Sweetiebot, ppl is NOT a word
Sweetiebot: Your face is not a word

Comments

• lightpheonixx
    lightpheonixx Posts: 19 Arc User
    Pretty much PWI is braking apart now, Im waiting for the day PWI shuts down. Staff cant maintain their servers or do fixes so no point keeping it. That be the best day ever :D
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    This xserver bs and not acknowledging it is the worst customer service from PW staff. Nothing has been said or done about the xNW being broken, and now this too. The weekend xserver PvP events are the only reason I play this game anymore and it's the same way for many others. So disappointed.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    >_________>
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    People cannot enter battles in Dragons' Conquest.
    Cross server Nation Wars has been having issues for several weeks. It appears that these problems are now affecting Dragons' Conquest, too.
    ​​
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    They dont give a s... about this forum & game anymore. I wont be surprised if they close this game in a 1-2 year.
  • lightpheonixx
    lightpheonixx Posts: 19 Arc User
    Well most of us HIGHLY DOUBT this game will last more than another year, game is so stupid now theres other games SOOOOOO MUCH better than PWI now
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Well most of us HIGHLY DOUBT this game will last more than another year, game is so stupid now theres other games SOOOOOO MUCH better than PWI now

But PWI is the best, most balanced game out there, kappa.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »

Nope, other comparable games are just not that much better if at all. The only thing that really sucks about PWI is the support. Eventually we get a more active CM and then things will be ok for a few months. Rinse and Repeat.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited June 2018
    sontzu wrote: »
    Makes you wonder if this and xTW server fail are related...

Probably just related in the sense they both are run by people that don't care and don't know what they're doing

I would say yes.

But we will never likely know.​​
  • keihan007#7641
    edited June 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Nope, other comparable games are just not that much better if at all. The only thing that really sucks about PWI is the support. Eventually we get a more active CM and then things will be ok for a few months. Rinse and Repeat.

I`m not gonna dive deeply into "only support sucks" but thats not remotely true, there are so many other issues its not even funny.

As for support, let me ask you, when was the last time you got actual support in this game? From the staff I should clarify. No amount of CM activity will fix understaffed CS section of this company. And lets use Kalyst as an example, while I understand she did her best, what did she actually accomplish for us? She had plans, she communicated with China but she actually accomplished nothing concrete.

Ps. The fact they arent even acknowledging gamebreaking issues regarding their xserver events, which are what ppl charge tor nowdays, suggests we might not even see another CM before lights go out.

• tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User

I`m not gonna dive deeply into "only support sucks" but thats not remotely true, there are so many other issues its not even funny.

As for support, let me ask you, when was the last time you got actual support in this game? From the staff I should clarify. No amount of CM activity will fix understaffed CS section of this company. And lets use Kalyst as an example, while I understand she did her best, what did she actually accomplish for us? She had plans, she communicated with China but she actually accomplished nothing concrete.

Ps. The fact they arent even acknowledging gamebreaking issues regarding their xserver events, which are what ppl charge tor nowdays, suggests we might not even see another CM before lights go out.

You realize that people are telling the same thing about pwi for nine years now (since first pack release at first anniversary)?

Beeing understaffed is the way to go for all fanatic globalists.

We're all living in America. This is not a love song. I'm German and a field service employees and visit more than a hundred companies per month. Almost all of them are understaffed, everyone is getting drained. Not because they couldn't find more staff (shortage of skilled workers is propaganda of anti-humanistic radicals).
    With high taxes and way too many irrational accreditations they kick every healthy competition out of competition.
    There is zero honor left over, neither in the western nor in the eastern world - the share holders and owners care only about money.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    btw, PWRU asked Chinese developers about their system, which allows to sell ingame stuff (not sure about accs) for real money. And they are ready to sell it to PWRU.
  • keihan007#7641
    tetraem007 wrote: »

You realize that people are telling the same thing about pwi for nine years now (since first pack release at first anniversary)?

We're all living in America. This is not a love song. I'm German and a field service employees and visit more than a hundred companies per month. Almost all of them are understaffed, everyone is getting drained. Not because they couldn't find more staff (shortage of skilled workers is propaganda of anti-humanistic radicals).
    With high taxes and way too many irrational accreditations they kick every healthy competition out of competition.
    There is zero honor left over, neither in the western nor in the eastern world - the share holders and owners care only about money.

Dont really understand what you are trying to say. General CS has gone down across the board in gaming industry but there are still companies, which offer pretty good service. And there are different levels of CS, I haven heard from anybody, who actually got decent support in this game in the past few years. All CS does is tell ppl to post their problems on forums. So while there are plenty of games with understaffed CS departments, PWEs is pretty literally useless as they arent only understaffed, they are pretty damn incompetent too.

I`ve played the game for many many years and while ppl might of said similar things over the years, the decline in CS has been clear. At first CS knew game pretty well and was willing to help with things. Then they lost their in game knowledge and later willingness to help. Nowdays getting basic support is a damn war in itself. I just dont see PWE putting money on a CM even if the game went on for another year or two when they are cutting their personnel hard.

• musiclover#7955
    musiclover#7955 Posts: 23 Arc User
    just 2 thinks i am not even sure to get an answer:

1st:

Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you!

-The Arc Team

Q: WTF why i come to the froum ?
    A: Becausei have an problem and need an solution ...

2nd

is Dwanglory / the game down in general?

Situation is easy i have a new computer (Win10) after i have finsih most installs / update and all the other stuff yesterday i also install arc / pwi i log in and collect my daily quests (all works good whit absolut no problems) which i want to do today.

Now today well i want to log in and play i just get a black screen an the PWI cursor thats it. I allready reinstall arc still the same.

can somebody help or is it just a server down ? there is o offical thread for a server down but hey the forum here looks pretty dead to me compared to other games ^^
  • heerohex#3018
    @ilovehiphop#2942 we have had some issues with TT and ET servers over the last 24 hours.

Da should be ok unless anything has happened in the last few mins.

Thanks.​​
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    tetraem007 wrote: »

I do understand the whole thing about a company being understaffed to maximize profit. However that does not justify they shoting at their own feet.
    Also the whole "people telling same thing for 9 years" argument is not valid anymore for this game. Yes there was people complaining about support 9 years ago, but you can't compare a few people complaining over someone on support making a mistake or sometimes even users raging about nonsense to what happens nowadays: when support literally send the people that they should be helping to the forum..
    In this case I have to say that I have never seen any other support from a company do that.

Same thing can be said about the game losing player base, There is still some clueless people saying stuff like: "Ohh the game been dying for 9 years" or "The game been dying since 2010.."
    People can not compare a game with tens of thousands of players losing a few dozens or even hundreds over the years with a game that have 1000 or so active people per server losing dozens or even hundreds in less than 2 years..

teabagg wrote: »
    people bash on PW,hell i know i do at time,but when it turns to september or the "early anniversary sales" OHHHH MAN PW IS THE BEST WE LOVE YOU PW THANKS FOR THE SALES AND THE FREE STUFF PW THANKS ALOTTTTTTT...your all mental
    While I don't do that myself I have to say that what you say is true, there is a lot of people that rage at them but at same time trow hundreds if not thousands each week.
    I would say that best way to make them learn is to punish them with the wallet, but knowing PWE and the current state of this game I am pretty sure they would not try to fix anything, they would just shot game down with a cute "With heavy heart..." message. :p

• musiclover#7955
    musiclover#7955 Posts: 23 Arc User
    @hero2001

thakns for the answer :-)

well i am not talking for the last few mins. i want to log in the last 2hours and it dosent work ^^

ok i did a test i can log in whit my old copmuter (Win7) any idea for win10 black screen problem? the FAQ just say try to reinstall which i alread did :-(
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2018
    @hero2001

thakns for the answer :-)

well i am not talking for the last few mins. i want to log in the last 2hours and it dosent work ^^

ok i did a test i can log in whit my old copmuter (Win7) any idea for win10 black screen problem? the FAQ just say try to reinstall which i alread did :-(

Welcome​​

Not sureabout win 10. But sounds graphics card or direct x related as most have.

Check the drivers and direct x v is all I can suggest.

Thanks.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • keihan007#7641
    Could we get a staff member to acknowledge xTW was broken and thus give us hope it might work this weekend? Cause this **** is getting ludicrous.

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    You know, It is true that I bashed a lot in PWE and I do understand the rage that some people have here… BUT how can we blame them for being as incompetent as they are? How can we blame CM and GM for ignoring everything? ...If there is still desperate people that trow thousands at them.
    Here is last news posts:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10918233-stars-and-glyphs-spend-promo https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10919673-marketplace-update

:D And here we have examples of your average pwi player nowadays:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1209075/nuema-portal-cards-set-alternatives
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1209083/give-us-2x-point-charge-promo

I mean why would they need to fix anything at all if they know that people would still spend insanes amount of money :D

After all you can always get you keys to supress your ludopath impulses or you can always get NP set and other expensive stuff just to afk somewhere… :D

You don't need stable cross servers for all that. Heck, you dont even need good local servers... :D:D

Have to re quote this guy 'cause his post resume pretty much everything:
    teabagg wrote: »
    people bash on PW,hell i know i do at time,but when it turns to september or the "early anniversary sales" OHHHH MAN PW IS THE BEST WE LOVE YOU PW THANKS FOR THE SALES AND THE FREE STUFF PW THANKS ALOTTTTTTT...your all mental

• keihan007#7641
    You are absolutely correct in short term, as long as ppl keep throwing money at them, they have no reason to fix anything. But by not fixing, more and more ppl are quitting and I cant think ppl actually throwing money at them when it nets them nothing. If you dont have anything to kill with the gear you bought, whats the point of buying the gear? It just baffles me how this title has survived this long with the management it has had.

• heerohex#3018
    For the life of me I can't work out why they would not comment on this. Its really not like it's a one off either.

Really a let down. I guess it's because we have no cm?
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    They did in fact make a comment about it just not where you would expect it, my best guess is they are relocating staff that were from the pwe games that got shut down and the process is taking a while... hence no rollback on xTW server and instead an extension of 4 weeks... whoop de doo

https://www.facebook.com/notes/pwi/notice-of-disruption-of-services-and-compensation/10156501620482560/
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Can't or wouldn't fix xTW Dragon rush meta but will extend season by a month for one day's crash. I guess QQonJoe's mass whining = PWE winning most socially responsible award 2016.

https://gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/319238/Explore_Perfect_Worlds_First_Mobile_Sandbox_MMORPG_at_E3_2018_.php
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    aensidhe wrote: »
    Can't or wouldn't fix xTW Dragon rush meta but will extend season by a month for one day's crash. I guess QQonJoe's mass whining = PWE winning most socially responsible award 2016.

https://gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/319238/Explore_Perfect_Worlds_First_Mobile_Sandbox_MMORPG_at_E3_2018_.php

I would have preferred they actually fix dragon rush meta.. Heck I’d be fine if they even did the same bs rewards if the meta was stopped. Vindicate won the season we get it who cares we all know it we don’t need a extension just fix the meta >.<
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958