Nuema Portal cards/set alternatives

I'd like to know the current alternatives of still getting NP cards/set nowadays, after NP Spend Promos were closed.

Thanks

Comments

• soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Probably best to wait untill there's a War Avatar Catalyst sale to open card packs. Even if you dont get the cards you need if you are lucky enough to get some S cards or RB Morai/ Warsong sets you can make artifacts to craft the NP card. IMO te artifact cost should be lowered to say..50 since I doubt the average player even has 10. I'm 7 away from my 100. I have 3xRB2 2xRB1 in which both need 1 card only to RB2 missing one card to finish my set :sweat: and thats just getting lucky through packs. Not even a single 4 card set which would really have been nice atleast xD.
    To craft One NP card you need 100 artifacts, 200 soulcast flux and 200 soulforge Tempers, both of which can be acquired through faction chivalry and faction trials, or just buy tradable ones from people who are selling.
    There are also the 'occasional' NP charge/ spend promos you can hope to get lucky on
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    [Astrid] nani :*
  • felicissima#8265
    felicissima#8265 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    @soulstormer
    "There are also the 'occasional' NP charge/ spend promos you can hope to get lucky on
    You mean those raffles?
    I will definitely not be one of the lucky winners, though. And trials way is pretty much out of my range.

• shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
    what about artifacs being tradeable :-).. ALT NATION LMAO!!
  • felicissima#8265
    I am more worried about "100 War Avatar Artifact" for each NP card.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Sometimes there is a charge promo at 1200 RP for a nuema portal card of own choice. Thats quite a bit of money for a full set though.
    100 artifacts seems absurd to me. I have NP but only 11 other S cards in my bag.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Sometimes there is a charge promo at 1200 RP for a nuema portal card of own choice. Thats quite a bit of money for a full set though.
    100 artifacts seems absurd to me. I have NP but only 11 other S cards in my bag.

Didn’t they do this like once?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    shopcheese wrote: »

Didn’t they do this like once?

2 or 3 times as far as I can recall. Though the other times you had like no time to be able to charge enough within the timeframe if you had a charge-limit on your account. They may not appear often but I wouldnt be surprised if they added another np charge promo again in future for 1200 rp each. or more while we are at it.
  • felicissima#8265
    @shopcheese @blazerboy , i could only find 1, from November 2017. So, that's quite a long time back. Charge limit is a problem.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10717914-special-weekend-flash-charge-promo