How To Improve The BladeMaster Class

i believe that BladeMaster are the toughest class to play.
We have to swap weapons all the time to use a certain skill and compare to the other classes we dont benefit as much

i believe that if bm could use marrows without a negative effect that would balance it out... other classes get def lvls or other perks so it seems like a reasonable suggestion

A faster cd for reel in or a 360 degree reel in would help out alot as well

Dragon bane could be improve by increase your crit rate without the decrease of your attack by 50%..... it just makes the skill useless in battle

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Didn’t bms get a really good update in the last major one?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    LeL...no sir, BMs most DEFINITIVELY need no upgrade at all..no matter how you put it. BM is literally the only class that, if equal gears apply, have no real weakness against anything. Literally 1v1 Gods...and due to Marrows and both defenses capped in Mass-PvP with full buffs and insane CC...damn...Mass-PvP Gods as well..Nope. BMs are more than fine now.

Here goes the proof:

VS. the "OP" class SB (gear disadvantage for my BM, not a huge disadvantage, but quite a bit):
    https://youtu.be/K8wUJLGsINs

VS. The "BROKEN CLASS" itself, assassin (insane gear disadvantage for my BM):
    https://youtu.be/FO9RX4G2jPg

I love this class..but if they make it any stronger it will be boring af...equal gears is already no contest in 1v1.
  • seekeroftruth1
    seekeroftruth1 Posts: 18 Arc User
    You Guys Are Insane....... bm have alot of weakness .......ahhhh no wonder joe the barb lmao.........bm would not be the god of 1v1 it would just give them abit more survival rate like most classes do,plus your video shows all the charm abuse the bm goes threw just to survive not to mention this is a video you posted to counter my agruement about improve the skills of a bm.So what people who play bm as a main character should struggle cause you think its fun to struggle that is a pretty selfish thing to say. And yes bm did get abit of a boost the last update but still lacking in damage *red glyph, chi for Damage is b/s* but other classes got a major boost as well....... so the bm class is still in the same situation. Which bm even uses dragon bane........ they need to improve it or just take it out of the bm skills..... cause i dont think anyone uses it in pvp or pve, and thats why i posted a list of how a bm skill can be improve cause these skills are just sitting around in our skill bar just to rot.Also really...bm have no weakness........marrow puts us in a huge disadvantage which i should mention it lasts for a few seconds........to me it shows like everyone who does not want bm to improve are the people who dont play bm as a main and see how they struggle in pvp. And yes you did post a video but its a video to counter my suggestion so of course its going to be a b/s video which i should also mention i didnt watch cause its a b/s to counter my suggestion . Bm are not the mass pvp gods other class can control a group for 6 secs*if they dont have immune* like a bm or even longer, and all classes have CC on them........hey even 1 class has faith for 1 minute :P maybe should point your attention there.
  • seekeroftruth1
    1v1 gods that still is making laugh right there Lmao
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    LeL...no sir, BMs most DEFINITIVELY need no upgrade at all..no matter how you put it. BM is literally the only class that, if equal gears apply, have no real weakness against anything. Literally 1v1 Gods...and due to Marrows and both defenses capped in Mass-PvP with full buffs and insane CC...damn...Mass-PvP Gods as well..Nope. BMs are more than fine now.

Here goes the proof:

VS. the "OP" class SB (gear disadvantage for my BM, not a huge disadvantage, but quite a bit):

I love this class..but if they make it any stronger it will be boring af...equal gears is already no contest in 1v1.

Irrelevant example of broken class :smile:

go 1v1 some factor sin, then talk.

On my server (TT) I have seen cf sin beat np bm.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

Or more likely the NP BM in question is just trash? Sins are absolutely broken but BMs, due their very high defenses and insane amounts of CC with high chi regen can match pretty well against sins. Sin doesnt just snipe endgame BM instantly like so many other classes and BMs can keep throwing CC and some will go trough tidal. With how squishy most sins are built, getting enough CC trough and BM will whack sin down in few hits.

BM doesnt smash most classes but you are hard pressed to find a matchup, where they would be truly at an disadvantage. This is of course at endgame level, the less gear BM has, the easier it is to deal with as one of their strengths in tankyness more or less disappears, even in even gear as ppl max offense before defense.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

Here goes the proof:

Damn, you people are annoying the heck out of me. I have beaten a friggin r9 Endgame Stormbringer on my Duskblade when the dusk had g16 +7 gears, no endgame part whatsoever and B-Cards with a level 30 chart...Dude, stop bringing up "I have seen this lowgeared dude killing this overgeared dude" Beating people that are absolutely friggin clueless is not a display on how OP someone or a class is. That's only because the dude that is overgeared is a complete noob.

Also, in terms of damage..that sin I have 1v1'ed (he was even attacking me out of the blue, not even starting the fight fairly which was a disadvantage and I didnt even have full chi most of the time) is basically capped in terms of damage. Full +12, endgame gears with deity/Devil stones. Also, I fought him with an absolute garbage genie. A BM can beat any sin if he uses a full Mag Genie to spam expel. Good luck killing a BM through cap defense and expel every 20 seconds. CJ can't keep up aka most sins can't kill.

PS: When my BM uses Phys Marrow (like many noob BMs would vs a sin) then my sin can hit my BM for 100k zc :) So yeah, very hard to imagine how that NP BM could've died :)

@seekeroftruth1 What exactly is weak about BMs? Most definitively not 1v1. In 1v1 a BM can beat anything and no, it's not a pain and no, it's also not very hard. If you nerf yourself by laughing at Red Glyph'ed River Avalanche then you are eliminating your damage-output quite massively. On it's own, if you have full chi, that skill is even more powerful than armageddon. But sure, keep complaining about the class being weak whilst only using 10% of the class' potential. Makes no sense. BMs now have all the tools in the world to rebuild chi and to use River Avalanche effectively vs any class (except for Venos, the Chi drain can be an issue but it's still doable). Personally, I can rebuild 2 sparks in the basic RotP + Dragon Rising combo until Paralyze wears off while still dealing great damage. So If I start with 1 spark, I end with 3 and that's good enough to Oneshot most people with a river Avalanche then.

Ofc, River is too risky to be used in Mass-PvP but even then...I mean yeah, if you have garbage gears than you die and you are basically useless..same goes for any class that is not a SB or Veno. Welcome to the club. Endgame BMs...where do you get your numbers from...even my very average geared BM is at 70k pdef and MDef fully buffed in Magic Marrow...how is that a weakness exactly? I don't know with which classes you compare a BM to that are so much better than them...but nope, for Mass-PvP and 1v1..there are not many classes that can outperform a BM. There are players that can outperform other players, yes, but that's it.
  • seekeroftruth1
    Dude BladeMaster could use alot of improvements
    Red Glyphs should not cost chi
    Marrows should not have a negative effect
    Dragon Mane should not have an attack reduction
    Reel In should have a faster cd... cause a 2 minute wait for that skill is b/s

like you said a blademaster is not your main..... which is why this issue doesnt corcern you as much
  • seekeroftruth1
    A BadeMaster
    Dude BladeMaster could use alot of improvements
    Red Glyphs should not cost chi
    Marrows should not have a negative effect
    Dragon Mane should not have an attack reduction
    Reel In should have a faster cd... cause a 2 minute wait for that skill is b/s

like you said a blademaster is not your main..... which is why this issue doesnt corcern you as much

Also Joe you are adding none sense to your comments, a sin soooo out class a Blademaster.... saying a BM is better than a sin now that is complete garbage
  • steven0484
    steven0484 Posts: 3 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Didn’t bms get a really good update in the last major one?
    i believe that BladeMaster are the toughest class to play.
    We have to swap weapons all the time to use a certain skill and compare to the other classes we dont benefit as much

i believe that if bm could use marrows without a negative effect that would balance it out... other classes get def lvls or other perks so it seems like a reasonable suggestion

A faster cd for reel in or a 360 degree reel in would help out alot as well

Dragon bane could be improve by increase your crit rate without the decrease of your attack by 50%..... it just makes the skill useless in battle

• steven0484
    steven0484 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've been playing bm since vanna days......Bms r the hardest class to play?Of course it is u gotta have 4 weapons to use all ur skills thats just a start!To the commnt on increasing ur crit rate we do have 1 its ur healing skill diamond sutra (Demon Bm) inreass ur crit rate by10% i think its for 20 secs!Dragon bane is a junk skilll quit using it!My bm is one of the hardestest hitters of P.W.!i learned toplay bm over the years of lets just say learning the hard way Most of u know me by xXDiabloXx im from twilight temple server....Ofc bm's need improvment ,id say more in th healing dept mor heal skills would be nice!Nuther thing on the bm is u can be 3 classes in 1....get ur rk8 sword,poleblade,r8raxes!when u get ur sword rolll it till it gets thunderstrike!thunderstrike has a high chance of dropping th enemys physical and magical def for 8 secsuse a skilll called myrid sword!Nxt one is poleblade!Roll that bad boy till u get Blackhole(purge),now ur gonna be fard by everyone the alllmighty purge very deadly skilll.Best way for a bm to purge in mass pk is on ur flyer get max ranged and there is a genie skill us the genie skilll and go to twn with pole blade skill as welll ranged ones farstrike, smack drakes ray if u spam genie skilll and use ranged skilll i can gauranteee u lss than 2 mins ulll have ur target purged!Last but not least ur def weapon i went with rk8 r axes with wrk nicely Im from twilight temple server my name now is xXMostHatedXx hope to see u sooon ........now is the Bm the hardest classs idk u telll mee..............................
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User

Here goes the proof:

i don't think that video with that sin should be there.. i see the sin using antistun whiles in tidal i even see you trolling him about immune for nothing in the chat.. that kind of tells me that sin isn't that experience yet.. Make a better video with a well know good sin of your server,not those who just seem to be getting into pvp.. Play against one who knows their class an is very experienced in 1v1..
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    shadydawg wrote: »

Here goes the proof:

i don't think that video with that sin should be there.. i see the sin using antistun whiles in tidal i even see you trolling him about immune for nothing in the chat.. that kind of tells me that sin isn't that experience yet.. Make a better video with a well know good sin of your server,not those who just seem to be getting into pvp.. Play against one who knows their class an is very experienced in 1v1..

Tbh this is very accurate
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958