dawnglory issue in sri lanka ?

yaztina
yaztina Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Support Desk
since yesterday my dear and many sri lanka player can not anymore connect to dawnglory while a few other server are still aviable

do someone know the problem or how to solve this? ty

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Moving this to the Support section. Check out the sticky threads. Looking at a map though, your data probably goes through some not-so-great places to get to the server.​​
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    All players in my Guild from the country Sri Lanka are not able to play the game what's going on? ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    I beleive more research needs to be done by your staff. I have a few guild members from across that country and most can not log in. Since this is spesific to Dawnglory server I would like some actual support to be done here, not just sweep it under the rug in a section that never gets read.

I have one member who CAN log in that is in that country so it may NOT be a connection from their county. I am simply asking for more to be done.

Thank you.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Could anyone from Sri Lanka post their taceroutes like SylenThunder asks for?​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    Where are they getting stoped?

Can't log into ARC?

Can log arc but PWI won't log in?

Or getting stuck anywhere else.

Can anyone even log forums?

Has anyone put a ticket in yet? As it seams to be a lot of people or region.

Any messages and trace routes please.

I have limited access so sorry for slow replys.

Thanks.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Could anyone from Sri Lanka post their taceroutes like SylenThunder asks for?

Might want to reference who this person is and where they are asking anything because this thread was moved here randomly monkey-11.gif

I had a few people forwarded to this thread this morning but today after the maintenance it seems my Sri Lanken guild members are able to login
    ​​
    Post edited by tek1nig on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Could anyone from Sri Lanka post their taceroutes like SylenThunder asks for?

Might want to reference who this person is and where they are asking anything because this thread was moved here randomly monkey-11.gif

I had a few people forwarded to this thread this morning but today after the maintenance it seems my Sri Lanken guild members are able to login
    ​​

Great glad it's been sorted .

Tho it was nothing we done may have been something that was overlooked.

Thanks.