356days Super Lord of Dedication?

2»

Comments

• takashikirito
    takashikirito Posts: 7 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »
    Wait so title not working but everything else is?

yes.. its only a title and catshop**. look at the OP pic.

Getting mixed reports here tho.

So both are still not working .

I'll get this updated.

Thanks

When redeemed it will give certain items, but the 2016 items, not the 2017, which is why certain items disappear straight away.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    I had spoke too soon, the catshop stuck around for a day and then dissappeared.
  • kpb54
    kpb54 Posts: 2 Arc User
    My token says to redeem at the veterans officer. I have not been able to locate. please help.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    The Archosaur Veteran Officer is located in North-east Archosaur (572, 687).

EDIT: Sacrificed an Annual Attendance Reward to the PWI gods, vendor license still expired. Was curious since we had a patch recently. I think at this point they're probably not going to fix the expiration date on the vendor shop. Title-wise, it points to an old title so not gonna happen.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    :blush: a year wasted why am I not surprised
  • musix
    musix Posts: 5 Arc User
    Any news on this yet?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    musix wrote: »
    Any news on this yet?

Sadly Not.

Thanks.​​
  • mantis01
    mantis01 Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is a everyear thing ,You people need to know the deal for updates , (you got too) all these yrs without this title, Not really sure why you guys are still employed, if you cant do the task at hand get on down the road or step up. i've talk to much back quite
  • armoftheland33
    So.....

Admittedly I didn't expect to get the rewards on time but I at least expected to get them before a quarter of the year is gone.

High hopes, I know :)
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Pretty much, 3 months in and the rewards are still glitched, the PWE team is getting better and better as the years pass ^^

Mr. Justice
  • armoftheland33
    This reminds me of that time pwe promised a bunch of mail out rewards for an anniversary, then it took them a year and a half or something to make good on that promise :D
  • b1ademaster
    b1ademaster Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    This reminds me of that time pwe promised a bunch of mail out rewards for an anniversary, then it took them a year and a half or something to make good on that promise :D

lol I won the 1st prizr for 7th year anniversary and got jack

But hey thats how pwi has always been.
    We dont care. These are the changes coming up. Play if you want or leave xD

• armoftheland33
    Waiting for an update on this. Please do not delete my comments trying to get this thread attention.​​
  • nbreaking
    Waiting for an update on this. Please do not delete my comments trying to get this thread attention.​​

Yep, still nothing about this, they clearly don't care, actually, they don't care about anything happening with the game right now.
    The game always had ups and downs, this is the lowest i've personally ever seen it.

Mr. Justice
  • armoftheland33
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Waiting for an update on this. Please do not delete my comments trying to get this thread attention.

Yep, still nothing about this, they clearly don't care, actually, they don't care about anything happening with the game right now.
    The game always had ups and downs, this is the lowest i've personally ever seen it.

I am aware they dont care, but i spent 365 days logging in every day and didnt get the reward promised for it. So I can easily spend another 365 days updating this thread until players get what they want.

Why they delete my comments, though, i am not sure. Its not like there arent plenty of other threads full of disgrace of PW taking years to fix/update/give reward or never doing something they said they would. No reason in particular to hide this one among the many.​​
  • armoftheland33
    Following up on this​​
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Waiting for an update on this. Please do not delete my comments trying to get this thread attention.

I am aware they dont care, but i spent 365 days logging in every day and didnt get the reward promised for it. So I can easily spend another 365 days updating this thread until players get what they want.

Why they delete my comments, though, i am not sure. Its not like there arent plenty of other threads full of disgrace of PW taking years to fix/update/give reward or never doing something they said they would. No reason in particular to hide this one among the many.​​

Yep, I agree, i did the same, i got the item too, full perfect attendance, so far this year i have them all too, and this is annoying specially because some rewards are timed, and will expire next year, so, 4 months of those timed rewards are gone already.

Next year it's prob gonna be the same, maybe worse, if there is a next year ofc...

Mr. Justice
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    AH... not having much luck with this either.

Ive asked for an update.

Keep prompting this Ill keep asking at our end.

Thanks.​​
  • armoftheland33
    Happy may 1st. We are nearing half way through the year. Is there anyone still working at pwe or did they all get fired and we have to learn Chinese in order to get problems fixed now?
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    i personaly gave up and traded all mine in...
  • armoftheland33
    i personaly gave up and traded all mine in...

I have too, but I still believe pwe has an obligation to fulfill their promises to the pw community.

Honestly looks like pw is going down. About 3/4 of people I know have either quit or stopped cashing. Cm is fired, all problems ignored, improvements on hold. They are giving away 200 of the rarest most powerful gear in the game this season. Seems like the last hoorah.

Still I will bump this thread because situation doesn't matter. What matters is we were promised x reward for an entire year of devotion and pwe took that year from us and ripped us off. If they can give 200 helms they can give a freaking year login reward as promised.
  • armoftheland33
    Still waiting. One more week goes by....
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    If they give me two NP chest I'll forget it will ever happen. B) I'm still recieving no word back either on it this is my second year ive submitted a ticket about the same damn problem.
    The only GOP
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    I just turned in after the expansion. Received title, vendor, and trophy.
  • armoftheland33
    I just turned in after the expansion. Received title, vendor, and trophy.

Can you equip the title? The issue is we received the title in the chat box, but it does not appear in the title interface to equip.

If it is equip-able, this is great (not really - almost half a year gone by) but doesn't help those already turned in to find out it doesnt work.
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    It is equipped
  • nbreaking
    Can confirm, it is fixed, ty PWE team, it only took you 5.5 months, half of the time the rewards last for, awesome job.

At least I can finally turn this in :x

Mr. Justice
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    and like last year, i didnt even get the vendor license sent - the alts got. ticket time?
  • armoftheland33
    I just received vendor license in the mail, but char who redeemed still cannot equip title.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    I can confirm this too, received vendor license in mail expiring beginning of next year, no title though. I had redeemed the item before the last patch so seems anyone who redeemed early won't get the title unless they manually fix that, and anyone who redeems now will get the title along with everything else.