Give us a CM for god's sake

tabaloul
tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
Hello PWE,
do you really want this game to be completely defunct? because if so ignore this post
else give us a goddamn CM! Someone that would listen to the playerbase and that would be eager to try fix the game!

Can anyone perhaps apply as a CM and perhaps work remotely?

jesus we need this sorted or PWI won't see the end of the summer without 90% of the players leaving!
today there were no more packs for sale in catshops! do you know what that means?
this is the clearest symptom of the very end!

do something! @lugia @kalystconquerer#0876​​

Comments

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Currently there’s a chip sale and mog sale something that the player base has been asking for to be on sale w/o packs for a while so they can afford R9 but nah just QQ cause you can’t wait 24 hours or less for a key sale to hit us after the reset....

You’ll get your wish just be patient and quit demanding useless **** to be on sale just buy chips or MOG’s

As far as a CM goes the entire issue at hand is that anything a mod wants to do with the game has to get approval from the Chinese overlords so yes give us another CM like Katalsyt who is actively trying to do something and blame the US side for not doing anything rather than the stupid China overlords that won’t let them even edit anything without approval
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Tbh Kaly became like every other CM we ever got. Started off friendly super active and interactive with forums and complaints but slowly but surely began to see how our toxic community truely takes a toll on ones self. Instead of looking at the bigger picture she was blamed for things that many times she identified as CN decision not her own and eventually it became how you see it now she barely ever talks but to deliver maintenance news. She used to comment throughout the day now that’s done
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Tbh Kaly became like every other CM we ever got. Started off friendly super active and interactive with forums and complaints but slowly but surely began to see how our toxic community truely takes a toll on ones self. Instead of looking at the bigger picture she was blamed for things that many times she identified as CN decision not her own and eventually it became how you see it now she barely ever talks but to deliver maintenance news. She used to comment throughout the day now that’s done

Yap, agree. This community is just...the amount of ridiculous complaints that literally affect no one but result in very hostile book-like texts is just...welp. I really liked kaly and it's a shame that she got pushed away as well.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User

Yap, agree. This community is just...the amount of ridiculous complaints that literally affect no one but result in very hostile book-like texts is just...welp. I really liked kaly and it's a shame that she got pushed away as well.

Some mods say they hear she on break but son she been on break what 5-6 months now? Doubt it she likely got either promoted or moved to a diff position where she doesn’t have to deal with this community bs and I totally agree
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Kalyst has been back for a while now.

Tho from what I understand she has moved up.

And yes this does leave a massoff gap. Tho the CM does not control the Game directly its the job of the CM to communicate with players. Someone PWE seams to have a lack of understanding regarding.

Im still here but im only a player so from this angle ill do what I can.

Thanks.​​
  • tabaloul
    edited May 2018
    nunuator wrote: »
    Currently there’s a chip sale and mog sale something that the player base has been asking for to be on sale w/o packs for a while so they can afford R9 but nah just QQ cause you can’t wait 24 hours or less for a key sale to hit us after the reset....

You’ll get your wish just be patient and quit demanding useless **** to be on sale just buy chips or MOG’s

As far as a CM goes the entire issue at hand is that anything a mod wants to do with the game has to get approval from the Chinese overlords so yes give us another CM like Katalsyt who is actively trying to do something and blame the US side for not doing anything rather than the stupid China overlords that won’t let them even edit anything without approval

man i don't give a sh.it about packs, i was just astonished when i saw someone writing in chat there are no more packs in catshops man this is first time i see such a thing in 8 years, who the **** even buys chips or mogs, most of the economy is based on people trading gold for packs sell them for profit and repeat,
    if there are no more packs on the market means that the economy just stopped,
    last week the only NP cleric of my server, also one of the richest and biggest mercher of my server, i saw him quit out of the blue because of DC dragon rush.
    he simply didn't see any point to play this game anymore....
    we need a fix to Dragon Conquest and we need it now before we reach the point of no return for this title. (in terms of playerbase quitting)

and for this we need a goddamn CM that would rule Dragon Conquest win condition, among the other problems to fix, the end of the competitiveness for Dragon Conquest killed PWI @lugia @kalystconquerer#0876

moreover seen that china didn't release any other PvP event or any hard fix to this, this means game will stay like it is for at least the next 6 months.... if DC isn't ruled and dragon rush isn't prohibited, those will be the last 6 months of PWI no doubt.​​
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »

Its hard to see anyone asking for that when i think about it. I mean who doesnt have rank 9 already on their characters? New players right? Why would a new player spend Car-money (even with sale on) for rank 9, Just to put the gear on, And get One shotted by a guy with 3-4 thousand spirit. Doesnt it seem completely pointless?
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    delete
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    gotta love the bumlicking here. like its the community that has driven kalystc away. it totally was NOT the arc-forcing o:)
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Well, it's true that the PWI community can be really toxic. Not just here, but on the PWI Facebook page as well. However, plenty of players have legitimate reasons to be mad at PWE's latest actions and for many they were the last straw after years of poor management. China can't fix things like customer support sending players on forums to "get help", that's all on PWE.

​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User

She logs in every now and again to chat to her friends via system in chat on Et but that's all she does nowadays.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User

It is really amazing to read comments like these ones that try to make the CM look like some sort of "martyr" and demonize the playerbase based on the rage of a few trolls.

Yes there is rude people on this forum. Yes some of those people should be more respectful to others.
    But at same time this is the internet, a place full of trolls and rude people. The fact that there are some few rude people does not mean that PWCN and PWE should manage this game the way they do.

Remember that this is a business for them, they are not doing this as a charity, so even if some people play this completly free, there is a reason behind that.
    Also just as heero said, she most likely moved up. So no, she is not hiding behind a rock or something, she most likely dont have the time or patience to care anymore about this game.

Another very important thing is that many of those toxic people in the community that you guys are referring put real money in this game, therefore their rage is even more justified.

Some real life analogy would be:
    You go to a supermarket and find out that said place is selling rancid food, you try to make a complain, but then realize that person in charge of taking your complain is never available.
    Then one day one of the customers say to you: "-Ohh there was some rude customers that insulted and harrased the guy in charge, so the store is not taking complains anymore..."

What kind of dumb answer is that??

In a situation like that, the supermarket would most likely move the harassed person to other store or other department or even fired him (if it was his fault), deal with customers that mistreated their employee, some times they can even sue the person that harassed (if there is a valid reason to do that). And put someone else in charge of the customers.
    But they are not going to ignore all their customers based on the actions of a few.

I completly understand that people should be more respectul and caring towards other people´s feelings, but what it really don´t get is why nowadays there is a bunch of people on the Internet that always try to act like some sort of "White Knight, trying to protect the poor victims of the cruelty of the internet" many times for the most ridiculous reasons.

• tabaloul
    at this point i believe some whales here should put themselves together found a firm and buy PWI title off them... i wonder if they would ever give a quote for it​​