Issue concerning g15 helm and cape - 999s only method

Due to the new update one can only create theses now via 999s. Just how many here would acturaly take any class that wasn't even full g15 into this instance? Even with g16+7 on a barb people can turn you down.

Can you please change this back to the way it was before, before all new players to this game are screwed as they cannot get two of the gears that provide the best hp when refined.

Please note that both the original paths to makeing g15 (which is later made into g16) were via tt and lunar, there is no longer an option to use uncannies to upgrade theses gears to g15.

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Not to mention it forces people to rebirth and get up to Shifting Sky just to gain access to the ability to farm those two pieces of gear... or they can spend money they don't have on Lucky Coins. monkey-9.gif The instance itself isn't very popular. There are very few squads on my server that farm it, and even then most of the people I know are just interested in it because it's new.

​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    I saw this comming from the moment that they add those helms as an exchange for LC. I remember that at the time not only kaly but also some players said something like:
    ¨this exchange requires only a large amount of LC and it is only those helms and capes so it does not matter too much...¨

Well the problem was not the lucky exchange for those items, but what they did now.

Sadly this is the patern that this game follows nowadays: They add something that used to be free and reasonable to farm, then they put it in the cash shop or as an exchange for some pack related item. This would be great if they just put those items as some sort of extra alternative for cashers or pack openers who dont want to farm without touching the farming method.
    Main problem is that they now go into full greedy mode and decide to remove it and instead put it into a place that is mainly for the people that is really strong and dont even need those items.

The main question I guess would be: Why on earth would and endgame player that usually have COM / XTW helmet or Base/Tourney helmet and WOA or NW Cape or even g17 version want to farm that place for a garbage item?
    The only people that get screwed with this kind of update are the ones that actually needed those helms and capes.

This is one of the reason why many people leave this game.

It would be really nice if they for once learn from their mistake and fix this kind problem, but I dont see this happening and even if they do fix it, it will be months from now.

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Not to mention it forces people to rebirth and get up to Shifting Sky just to gain access to the ability to farm those two pieces of gear... or they can spend money they don't have on Lucky Coins. monkey-9.gif The instance itself isn't very popular. There are very few squads on my server that farm it, and even then most of the people I know are just interested in it because it's new.

​​

Same on Et. The rewards are completely useless to almost everyone who does it and the ones who can benefit from the rewards, can't get into the instance anyway or won't be taken.
    I've done it twice because it's new, firstly on the first day and secondly yesterday, we finished all 19 with people who knew what to do and didn't get anything worth the time doing it. It's already another dead instance and is the new Hidden Dragons Den.

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I wonder if this is the reason PWCN recently made this instance into MBH (instead of Quicksand Maze) and removed the Star Chart rewards from Belle Leun (FSJ) and put them in here for killing the 10th boss. They might have needed to give players more incentive to run this instance.

Though that makes you wonder; why didn't they simply make the instance more rewarding and/or reduce its requirements and difficulty. But what do I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    I wonder if this is the reason PWCN recently made this instance into MBH (instead of Quicksand Maze) and removed the Star Chart rewards from Belle Leun (FSJ) and put them in here for killing the 10th boss. They might have needed to give players more incentive to run this instance.

Though that makes you wonder; why didn't they simply make the instance more rewarding and/or reduce its requirements and difficulty. But what do I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

​​

QSM is my favourite instance and one I run everyday. Its simple enough but just the randomness of it is what keeps it interesting. I hope they don't change the instance or its more PvE being nuked away as QSM will become dead too. Without it being MBH no one will want to squad for it apart from the few who wants the r8rr mats..

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User

​​

Most Likely the reason why considering thats how qsm ended up in the MBH list too but it will turn out the same most ppl just wont pick up MBH tht day because why bother lolz
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Give more c packs and more starchart exp but adjust it so it’s damn near impossible to donwith more fan two Alts and I think it will be a lovely instance to spam :c. Let’s face it even UPD many ppl logging 10 toons and soloing it
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958