This rigged xTW (Dragon Conquest) is getting annoying

Options
13»

Comments

• aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Did not hear this much whining when Crisis or Echo was ranking first and got zero fights while Vindicate got 5x fights at rank 3 (and this was pre rush meta when we actually had PvP fights). Did QQonTroll merge with JoeTheTroll or do they both subscribe to Sarah Huckabee Sanders school of Fake News?
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @aensidhe I have no idea what was in the past but as I said before, 5 fights vs mostly smaller factions is easy, not even the slightest issue at all..so I don't see the problem there...however..

This week was just as brilliant again. Crisis got stacked by 2x 60 people again and our luck ran thin as we had to rely too much on alts for BlackList when it was already too late. Ofc, both had no other fights and focused Crisis fully. Why not?! Also, let me guess, Vindi got afk-time again? Wouldn't be surprised. Rigged BS, ijs. 5th time this season, 3rd time in a row. GG WP. Such fair. Much Wow.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    @aensidhe I have no idea what was in the past but as I said before, 5 fights vs mostly smaller factions is easy, not even the slightest issue at all..so I don't see the problem there...however..

This week was just as brilliant again. Crisis got stacked by 2x 60 people again and our luck ran thin as we had to rely too much on alts for BlackList when it was already too late. Ofc, both had no other fights and focused Crisis fully. Why not?! Also, let me guess, Vindi got afk-time again? Wouldn't be surprised. Rigged BS, ijs. 5th time this season, 3rd time in a row. GG WP. Such fair. Much Wow.

Blacklist had other fight but you can thank PWEs decision to not reward anybody but top3 meaning we had no reason to show them when all we can get out of xTW currently is PvP. We wont get rewards for this season, what else do we have to play for but to see if we can get some PvP action?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • slashnote
    slashnote Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    @jsxshadow Its more like u guys letting all your rage and QQ out cause of the reward and u want to make sure u get the 200 helmet like u say "crisis deserves to win". Compared to past seasons wether crisis lost or won there wasnt much qqing from u guys as this season. So would u guys still qq this much if they took out the xtw reward and made it all for fun and no rewards?? And if u guys want to show with faction is more dominant in skills then actual fight, u guys made it Pure pve dragon rush. And if crisis not winning this season will make crisis quit the game then Oh well, not everyone can handle loosing.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Options
    slashnote wrote: »
    @jsxshadow Its more like u guys letting all your rage and QQ out cause of the reward and u want to make sure u get the 200 helmet like u say "crisis deserves to win". Compared to past seasons wether crisis lost or won there wasnt much qqing from u guys as this season. So would u guys still qq this much if they took out the xtw reward and made it all for fun and no rewards?? And if u guys want to show with faction is more dominant in skills then actual fight, u guys made it Pure pve dragon rush. And if crisis not winning this season will make crisis quit the game then Oh well, not everyone can handle loosing.

Personally, yes I want the helmets. If there was no reward..lol, I would still complain about bad luck..cause I always do. Literally always. Cause something that is so much against the odds just infuriates me. If I could remove RNG out of anything in the world I friggin would, no matter the cost. That's just me tho.

Other than that, once I got my helmet, I will barely care for whatever they put up next. On the bright side. Crisis will at least be 2nd place so I get another S card to rb on my sin. Also good. Reason why I complain, and not crisis, is because I hate RNG and bad luck.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    This thread atopped having much relevant discussion a while ago, so we tink we shall stop it now.

Thanks for playing.​​
This discussion has been closed.